PDA

View Full Version : Lest We Forget :keep This Moving

Tude
12-31-02, 03:30 PM
Subj: KEEP THIS MOVING; ACROSS AMERICA HONORING A TRAITOR <br />
<br />
This is for all the kids born in the 70's that do not remember this, and didn't have to bear the burden, that our fathers, mothers, and...

Barrio_rat
12-31-02, 05:00 PM
We had this picture, or one like it, up in our shop with the caption

Jane the Commie B.tch Fonda

Earle Comstock
12-31-02, 06:00 PM
Kill A Commie For Mommy , SEMPER FI

donaldduct
12-31-02, 06:50 PM
What a *****!

Kyrifleman68
12-31-02, 07:15 PM
Simper Fi we will never forget

greensideout
12-31-02, 07:33 PM
She apologized, remember? Don't know where to go with this!---Makes me so dam* mad!

How the Hell do you apologize for the deaths and beatings of those men who were serving their country with honor while you were aiding the enemy in it's lies to bolster the anti war bullsh*t!

That photo is burnt into our minds, we didn't need it to remember what she did.

100 years of great women? One at least is headed for hell!

Anyone have some extra urinal stickers? I feel the urge.

firstsgtmike
01-01-03, 04:44 AM
Talk to my seven year old, or to my six year old. They will tell you that saying "I'm Sorry" is NOT enough.

The consequences of our actions MUST be paid for, by someone.

Sometimes, we can say, "We ****ed up, we pay!"

Other times, "You ****ed up! And we should be able to send THEM the bill.

Personally;$ and $ out, I
caught on to the games in time.

1968, E-6. 10 years, returned from Vietnam. Recruiting duty; Welfare recipient in my office had better house, car, medical, baby- sitter facilities than were available to me and mine.

My advantage ? I had a Retirement Program. How does one retire from welfare?

JRtheSTAR
01-01-03, 05:50 AM
Greensideout, she didn't apologized, unless she did just recently
I thought she did also, until a bro at my VFW pointed out that what seemed like an appology was just some mumble jumble play on words. He printed out the so-called appology and we went over it and there was no appology. The ***** can't even appologize, not that it would mean anything.

SHOOTER1
01-01-03, 01:51 PM
As long as any Military person is alieve, We will make sure the world never forgits J*** F**** . Remember, its not those that did thier job when asked that is giving this to her, but those of her kind , who did nothing. IT AINT NO THING. Her and P**** M**** sen, im sorry to say from my state , who is in Afgannyland will never have the comfort of knowing , WE DID WHAT NEEDED DOING WHEN ASKED. SEMPER FI. TO ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL, and know what you do is right and just.

JChristin
01-01-03, 08:12 PM
Jane Fonda...is not worth the tiolet paper I use to wipe...well, I think we're all adult enough to understand this statement. To think that this bitc.. could even be remotely mentioned as one of the "100 Women of the Century" is intolerable to me. As a woman, it's an insult to me.

I believe in the fundamental principle of freedom of speech. However, that freedom is not extended to someone who wishes to scream "fire" in a movie theater. It most certainly should not be extended to some movie starlett parading about boasting her ego at the expense of those who are doing that WHICH is right. As far as I am concerned this poor excuse for living human feces ought to be in prison. Perhaps, once we have Saddam and his good buddy Osma in prison, perhaps their soul mate, Ms. Fonda will be happy to join them.

One of the "100 Women of the Century" I believe should be nominated is my old Senior Drill Instructor from 1982: SSG. Amy Price. However brief our time was together, she taught me so much. She taught me the value of being a Marine and a woman; she taught me a level of self-confidence and provided me with a level of self-esteem I would of never otherwise of known. She demonstrated by her own living example what; Courage, Honor, and Committment truly represents.

If they need any women to be nominated, here is the finest example of a woman: Amy Price, and all the other women drill instructors of the greatest military branch in all the world: The United States Marine Corps.

That thing named Jane Fonda doesn't even compare to the dog shi... on the bottom of my shoe.

A Woman Marine

JChristin
01-01-03, 08:21 PM
Jane Fonda...is not worth the tiolet paper I use to wipe...well, I think we're all adult enough to understand this statement. To think that this bitc.. could even be remotely mentioned as one of the "100 Women of the Century" is intolerable to me. As a woman, it's an insult to me.

I believe in the fundamental principle of freedom of speech. However, that freedom is not extended to someone who wishes to scream "fire" in a movie theater. It most certainly should not be extended to some movie starlett parading about boasting her ego at the expense of those who are doing that WHICH is right. As far as I am concerned this poor excuse for living human feces ought to be in prison. Perhaps, once we have Saddam and his good buddy Osma in prison, perhaps their soul mate, Ms. Fonda will be happy to join them.

One of the "100 Women of the Century" I believe should be nominated is my old Senior Drill Instructor from 1982: SSG. Amy Price. However brief our time was together, she taught me so much. She taught me the value of being a Marine and a woman; she taught me a level of self-confidence and provided me with a level of self-esteem I would of never otherwise of known. She demonstrated by her own living example what; Courage, Honor, and Committment truly represents.

If they need any women to be nominated, here is the finest example of a woman: Amy Price, and all the other women drill instructors of the greatest military branch in all the world: The United States Marine Corps.

That thing named Jane Fonda doesn't even compare to the dog shi... on the bottom of my shoe.

A Woman Marine

Sidewinder
01-02-03, 10:31 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong. Wasn't Hanoi Jane aiding and comforting the enemy? Isn't that considered treason? If so, why wasn't the b!thch brought up on charges? Doesn't Bernadine Arnold deserve the...

SHOOTER1
01-02-03, 11:52 AM
Not if you have the money and influance, just ask Bill i didnt inhale Clinton, and now Hillary wants the first seat, money and power , does it evey time.

Sidewinder
01-03-03, 08:26 AM
I don't ever remember an apology from that b!tch. No apology from her could ever undo the damage she did. As far as I'm concerned, she's not even an American. She's a communist living in America. Deport her!

earlz
01-03-03, 12:26 PM
To all: The City of Waterbury, CT, remembers. It was at the time a City if great need of income to help it meet its obligations. A film that Hanoi Jane was either to star/direct/produce (cannot remember) would have brought a lot of cash to the area. The Citizens of Waterbury said no more like "We're notta Fonda of Hanoi Jane"

This 1rts MarDiv Viet Vet will not forget, her, her former husband and all the others who spat on us while enjoying the freedoms we were protecting.