PDA

View Full Version : Someone dropped...I'm in

ribbons16
07-24-06, 04:28 PM
A female was was dropped and is not able to make it to bootcamp. So tomorrow I will be shipped down to Parris Island. I just found out this afternoon, but I have and been ready to go. Wish me luck. Stay motivated all of you who still have to wait to get shipped. To AmyG KAIt I wish you the best of luck August 28th. Kick some serious butt. Love to you all. Thanks for all the support that has always been found on this board

sincerely,

Rebekah

Barret
07-24-06, 04:49 PM
Hey, Good Luck! No matter what, when you even think abou quitting, remember how good it will feel when they put that Beautiful Eagle, Globe, and Anchor into your hand. And also, make sure to not wear a USMC T-shirt.

christine_06
07-24-06, 05:18 PM
Never lose sight of the reason you're there and never give up, Good Luck.

AmyG
07-24-06, 06:44 PM
That's awesome, girl! Glad you get to go. I'll admit I'm jealous, but that's ok. I'll get there. See you in several months!!

JWG
07-24-06, 09:17 PM
Short notice, huh? Well, I wish you the best of luck.. we'll be thinking of you back here. We'll all be with you in spirit!

Bring back that Eagle, Globe, and Anchor! :thumbup:

Motivated,

-Jon :iwo:

jinelson
07-25-06, 12:03 AM
Good to go girl good luck come back and report in when you are one of us and let us welcome you. Stay Moto!

Jim

yellowwing
07-25-06, 12:17 AM
Okay Rebekah, now comes the real testing. You have prepared and I think you'll do fine. Always push harder and never quit! Ooooh-rah!

recruitgarcia
07-25-06, 08:43 AM
Good luck! Keep your head up and stay focused! I can't wait to get there!