PDA

View Full Version : Need Marine Brother/Sister's Help

redneck13
07-24-06, 04:02 PM
:!: :flag: I would like to ask all my Marine Brother and Sister's, if they would be willing to help out my niece financially? She has cancer, it doesn't look good. As I've said here before. Her husband is disabled and the only income they had was what she was making, which wasn't very much.
A benefit was held for them and they got some money to pay overdue bills. It took about all of it. With medical expenses, and living expenses they can't make it. Family is helping with what they can, and I am asking if ya'll would be willing to give a little? I know times are tough for everybody as the cost of every dat blame thing has gone sky high. If you can, send the donation's, to Cindy Flener P.O. Box 83 Waynesville IL., 61778....I can guarantee you they are as honest as the day is long, and wouldn't even ask anything on their own. She may not have much time left, and her Husband a fine man, is fighting to get his Disability back, as he was hurt in a mine cave in in KY before they got married. She has one little Son. I wouldn't ask but they've been just about everywhere and are really down and out. If you can help, please?, it'll be so appreciated. Many thanks, God Bless all of you.