PDA

View Full Version : Poolees - Why Did You Choose The Corps?

Marine84
07-23-06, 03:58 PM
Poolees are always asking why WE chose the Marine Corps. Here are a few questions for YOU....................

Why did YOU choose the Marine Corps?

Are you at least in DEP right now? If not why?

What makes YOU think you'll make it through bootcamp?

Why do YOU want to be a Marine?

K8 Mac
07-23-06, 04:21 PM
I choose the Marine Corps because they are the best. I don’t know why anyone would choose the second best. It takes more than just muscle or brains to be a Marine; it is the biggest challenge of mixing the two and then some. Also, the Marine Corps gives something that no other branch can give. Espirt de corps!
Yes I am in the DEP right now, having been in for almost 6 months now.
I think my overwhelming desire to become a Marine will get me threw boot camp. I think that if you have that desire you can make it threw.
I want to be a Marine because I want to have the pride in myself and in a group of amazing people. I want to make a difference in the world we live in and the Marine Corps gives me the opportunity to do just that. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

Brooklyn
07-23-06, 04:56 PM
I decided on the Marine Corps because of Espirit De Corps also. I also wanted the biggest challenge I could get.

As of Thursday, July 20, 2006 I am in the DEP.

I believe I'll make it through by keeping in mind that so many have done it before me. Also knowing it won't kill me and the D.I.s are only doing their job will help alot.

I want to be a Marine for the same reason I decided to enlist, the comradship and challenge.

Lithium
07-23-06, 05:40 PM
I chose the Marine Corps because anyone could join the Army, Navy or Air Force, but you have to earn the title Marine. Also, I am not a very big/muscular guy, and everyone I meet says that they don't think I can do it. One day I will thank them for pushing me to want it even more!

Yes I am in the DEP at the moment. I entered the DEP in early June and I will probably ship to bootcamp in February of next year, the week of my birthday.

I think that I will be able to make it through bootcamp because I want to. You can accomplish anything if you want it bad enough. In bootcamp, it does not matter how heavy you are, how tall you are, if you were a Jock, a nerd, a rebel, because you are all equal. The ones who earn the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor, are the ones with a strong body, mind, and soul. Besides, bootcamp is like a vacation, you don't have to think for 13 weeks ;) :banana:

I want to be a Marine because they are the First to Fight! To be part of a brotherhood. "When asking veterans what they served in, you will get these answers: I was in the Army, I was in the Navy, I was in the Air Fore, I AM A MARINE!" The Marine Corps has so many traditions and customs. The Marine Corps flows through every Marines veins.

jackson07
07-23-06, 05:45 PM
I chose the Marine Corps for a few reasons. First, the Espirit De Corps. I mean it is the Marine Corps for god's sake. When you think of one group of people who have done so much for our country the Marines come to mind. Second, the amazing uniforms. The dress blues have so much history in them. Third, my grandfather was a Marine. Fourth, and last but not least, I want to be the best- to me I am only able to do that/become that in the Marines.

I DEPed into the Marine Corps 20060630.

I believe I will make it through boot camp because I know I won't fail. I have no negative thoughts, all positive. My devotion and motivation shall help me become a Marine.

I want to be a Marine for many of the same reasons as why I joined the Corps. To me there is no greater calling. I will be proud for the rest of my life to be called a Marine after I have earned the title.

wsimkins
07-23-06, 06:19 PM
If you want it you have to work for it. We started with 96 people in our platoon at PI, we graduated 31. Time will tell. "Never Given, Always Earned" the title, United States Marine!

http://www.sibnah.org/images/The_TitleA.jpg

Brooklyn
07-23-06, 06:46 PM
If you want it you have to work for it. We started with 96 people in our platoon at PI, we graduated 31. Time will tell. "Never Given, Always Earned" the title, United States Marine!

http://www.sibnah.org/images/The_TitleA.jpg

Permission to steal that and put it on my Myspace?

KWJR
07-23-06, 08:11 PM
I chose the CORP. beacuse they are the best and most well trained. If you can survive Boot Camp then you are a real man. Iam going to push my-self harder then I ever have and will do anything to get through it. I am in DEP and I want to be a Marine to show everyone that I love my country and the Corp. I want to EARN it. I want to feel the honor, courage and commitment when I am done.

AmyG
07-23-06, 08:33 PM
:flag:
I chose the Marine Corps because I saw a brotherhood like none other. Everyday I see Marine stickers, flags, and license plates, in a way I never see any other branch's. I chose the Marine Corps because they look and sound the sharpest, because it had the longest boot camp, and because men and women train separately. Also, my friends love the Marines, and it rubbed off on me.

I am in the DEP. I have been since 11 March.

What makes me think I'll make it through boot? One, because many others have done it before me. If they can do it, then I know I can. Two, because I signed. I've made the decision and there's no looking back and no giving up. If I went back on that signature, I'd be a liar and a quitter. Three, because I've been running and PTing and studying, trying to get my mind and body in shape. Hard work always pays of. Four, I will make it through boot because I know that this is what I am supposed to do. It's in me, it's in my heart, to be a Marine.

I want to be a Marine because I want to be one of the Few, the Proud (not to mention, the Fewer, the Prouder ;) ). I want to be a part of a family, where, no matter where I am and what trouble I'm in, if there's a Marine around, he/she will back me up, whether they know me from Adam or not. I want to conquer the challenge of Recruit Training, just so I can say I'm a Marine, and so I can just plain old say that I'm an adult. I want to do something my friends would never have dreamed of doing. I want to be able to wear all those cool t-shirts, and decorate my house with Marine Corps stuff, and say, I'm a part of this. I want to be a part of a tradition that goes all the way back to the year our nation declared her independence. That's all.

:usmc:

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-24-06, 12:04 AM
OK, not a poolee, but I want to answer anyway. I chose the Marine Corps long before I could have even though of enlisting. I saw "Gunnery Sgt. Heartman" and I was hooked. I couldn't wait to do that- even though it was many years later before I was on the footprints.

The rest don't apply, other than to say that I'm not sure I could make it through boot camp again. I don't think my attitude would work well with a DI in my face at this point in life.

wsimkins
07-24-06, 06:39 AM
Permission to steal that and put it on my Myspace?

Guess you got your answer from fontman. I just found out he made it. I've had it for almost 3 years now and downloaded it from another site. It is awesome!

teddyn
07-24-06, 10:38 AM
Marine Corps... because if I went for another branch, I'd be going through boot camp and even though I'd find it hard I would know that I hadn't tried the biggest challenge. The Marines offer a rite of passage which can be considered an accomplishment in itself, something which I can remember as a defining moment in my life; and the hardest path is often offers the most lucrative reward.

As for "What makes YOU think you'll make it through bootcamp?", well... I DONT know that I will definitely make it through boot camp, but I will never know until I try; I have never been tested in the way that boot camp does, so it will be valuable to find out what I'm made of: I want to learn ABOUT MYSELF, which is something that I know the whole Marine Corps process can give me.

In terms of practical reasons why I'm interested in the Marine Corps... it's basically the country's 'expeditionary force', and I love being abroad. So from what I understand, it's got the travel and 'adventure' of the Navy with the added pride of being the branch on which our country relies to 'take the forefront'. Also, I'm always seeing Marines doing humanitarian stuff... in fact, as we speak, it is Marines that are evacuating Americans from Lebanon. I want to be part of that force, the American presence abroad.

I've got to admit though, I initially stumbled on the Corps more accidentally, in the sense that the Marine recruiter was the first one to come into contact with me. I live in the UK and went to school there until about 3 weeks ago (now graduated); and when it went through my mind over there that I was interested in doing something tangible for my country I thought of the army (all I knew about the Marines was from the Royal Marines, who are mainly a commando-type unit, so I was intimidated initially by the US version). The army website, however, can't be accessed from outside the USA, so I went onto the Marines website and submitted for info... next thing I knew the recruiter was calling unexpectedly one holiday while I was in NJ and I went down and spoke to him and he got me curious about it; I then did lots of looking around on the internet to learn more about it. That's how eventually I got to this site :)

Now I'm working on getting physically fit, and I will either try to become an Active Duty Marine or a Reservist; I'm not in the DEP because I'm trying to decide and compromise with my family about what the best option is (my parents are pretty nervous about the whole idea, and would prefer for me to forget about the whole military project and concentrate on college only)

Sorry if this was a bit long, but it also helps me to gather my thoughts by writing this all down :)
Also, if you guys think i've got the wrong idea about the Marines, please let me know (although I know you will anyway lol) :D

WannabeDevildog
07-24-06, 11:43 AM
I've always wanted to serve in the military. I was brought up to appreciate the freedoms that we have in this country, and I want to do what I can to preserve those freedoms for the generations to come. You ask why the Marines, when I feel the question should be why NOT the Marines. I've looked into other branches, but they don't fit as well as the Corps. I'd have pride for serving my country in all branches, but in the Corps you have that AND the pride of earning the title. And that stays with you FOREVER.

WannabeDevildog
07-24-06, 11:44 AM
I don't know what happened, but my post was automatically put up before I was finished!
Ayway,

WannabeDevildog
07-24-06, 11:52 AM
It happened again!
Anyway, I have a couple of friends that have joined other branches, one joined the Army, another the Air Force. I saw them both when they came back and they acted exactly the same as before they left. Especially my friend in the Air Force. Then I've had aquaintences from school come back from boot camp and they carry themselves totally different. You can see their pride, in the way they walk, the way they talk.
I haven't signed a contract yet, but I know I will be a Marine. I will make it through boot because I want it and I will never quit. Even when the going is tough (which will probably be 24/7) I'll think of earning the EGA and hearing the words "Congratulations MARINE" from a man who has tourmented me for three months.

nostoppinme
07-24-06, 10:20 PM
I joined about two months ago in th DEP...set to go in Aug.
I wanted to join the Marines because I wanted the sword...but it turns out you don't get one. So I guess its because of Honor, Glory and an experience I believe can only be found in the United States Marine Corps...

nostoppinme
07-24-06, 10:29 PM
Also I want no more I could haves or I should haves... I want; I did and I kicked ass...

Covey_Rider
07-25-06, 12:24 AM
I chose the Marine Corps because enlisting into any other branch would have been settling for less. Not only am I enlisting to a branch of the military, but I'm enlisting into a brotherhood...a very close knit family that has not and cannot be broken.

I am currently enlisted into DEP. It's free help from Marines who've been there...what else could you ask for?

The reason that I KNOW I'll make it through boot camp is because failure is not an option. However long it takes I will become a Marine.

The reason I want to be a Marine is simple...There are two types of people in this world...Marines, and people who wish they were Marines...And I just don't want to be the second one. There's no family history in the Corps, nor is there any pressure from any outside source...the choice is mine and I've chosen the best.

Brooklyn
07-25-06, 07:05 AM
I joined about two months ago in th DEP...set to go in Aug.
I wanted to join the Marines because I wanted the sword...but it turns out you don't get one. So I guess its because of Honor, Glory and an experience I believe can only be found in the United States Marine Corps...

HA! I started to ask the MSgt at the Ops Center at MEPS after signing my contract and swearing in "Now when do I get my sword?" But he was suddenly thrown into a bad mood by a C.O. on the phone so I kept my trap shut. ;)

wsimkins
07-25-06, 08:21 AM
In time young pups, the sword will come. I have one.:marine:

rproctor922
07-25-06, 11:50 AM
Well I have not contracted yet, But I chose the Marine Corps, because as you know I served in the Army. After I got out I missed the military, but knew that I would not go back Army. There was not enough discipline and too many thugs. At least that is thwe way that it was in my units.

SoonToServe
07-25-06, 04:02 PM
Why did I choose The United States Marine Corps, one I feel that my time in the MARINES will make me a stronger person mentally and physically, two I want to be part of the worlds fiercest fighting force, settling for anything less I would be cheating myself. I look forward to the challenge for if you don't constantly challenge yourself what will happen? You will grow roots and go nowhere, you will sit and vegetate.

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-25-06, 04:48 PM
The swords are pretty cool I guess. I ended up with two of them. One hangs on the wall, the other is in a box. I never once wore it, or felt the need to wear it.

JWG
07-25-06, 06:04 PM
Although I am not a Poolee.. I noticed some other Wannabe's were posting.

Taken from my signature, answers this question pretty nicely:

"If this country is to fall tommorow, I want to know I fought, I fought my hardest for my country, and I'll know I did everything in my power and soul to do so to keep this country alive, breathing, and FREE. I want to do it along-side the Marines Corps. Brothers among brothers, fighting for each other. To keep this country in the beauty that it is now." -Jonathan Gill

The swords are pretty cool I guess. I ended up with two of them. One hangs on the wall, the other is in a box. I never once wore it, or felt the need to wear it.
Not all of us are Ninjas, EFB. ;):banana:

jm4magic
07-25-06, 06:23 PM
Because If the Army and the Navy Ever gaze on Heaven's scenes,

They will find the streets are guarded By United States Marines.

Curt Geezus
07-25-06, 06:52 PM
Why did YOU choose the Marine Corps? I looked at all the branches(other than the Coast Guard) and I liked all the "being the best" stuff. Plus, why not go through the branch that will have you best prepared to fight? I am joining the reserves and would be going Infantry if I went active, and Marine Corps is obviously the best for Infantry.

Are you at least in DEP right now? If not why?
Yes

What makes YOU think you'll make it through bootcamp?
I have no reason to think I wont.

Why do YOU want to be a Marine?
Basically the same as the answer to number one.

wsimkins
07-25-06, 07:31 PM
Hey Geezus (they're gonna have fun with that in boot),

Why is it that all the other Poolees have their profile filled in and you only have about 3 or 4 questions answered? I thought SSGT Nelson (your Squad Leader) said they had to be complete.

Just wondering.:usmc:

WannabeDevildog
07-26-06, 01:33 AM
"If this country is to fall tommorow, I want to know I fought, I fought my hardest for my country, and I'll know I did everything in my power and soul to do so to keep this country alive, breathing, and FREE. I want to do it along-side the Marines Corps. Brothers among brothers, fighting for each other. To keep this country in the beauty that it is now." -Jonathan Gill
I think that sums it up the best for me as well. I don't think anybody really wants to go to war, but if the stuff hits the fan I want to know that I'm serving with the best. Men that will watch your back as much as you'll watch theirs. I'd like to have the confidence of iron in my fists and brothers at my side.

Drooo
07-26-06, 05:31 AM
Alot of reason I joined the Corp
My first choice was the army since My dad was a Ranger(Which I still respect)But ever since makin my decision of joining the corp Ive been running training I lost around 20 pounds
I agree with everyone else ,marine corp is the best

JWG
07-26-06, 08:51 AM
Alot of reason I joined the Corp
My first choice was the army since My dad was a Ranger(Which I still respect)But ever since makin my decision of joining the corp Ive been running training I lost around 20 pounds
I agree with everyone else ,marine corp is the best

Damn right they're the best.. that's why they should be RESPECTED by being spelled correctly, as such. It's Marine Corps and is to be capitalized.

Marine84
07-26-06, 11:41 AM
OUTSTANDING!

You guys are doing good - keep 'em coming. I was waiting to see if any of the females would say "because I'm looking for a few good men myself" but I guess I am the only one that popped off with that answer at one point.

As long as ya'll stay motivated, do what you're told, when you're told, and as fast as you can - you'll get the Title - PIECE OF CAKE!

JWG
07-26-06, 12:12 PM
OUTSTANDING!

You guys are doing good - keep 'em coming. I was waiting to see if any of the females would say "because I'm looking for a few good men myself" but I guess I am the only one that popped off with that answer at one point.

As long as ya'll stay motivated, do what you're told, when you're told, and as fast as you can - you'll get the Title - PIECE OF CAKE!

Thank you, Ma'am. :thumbup:

-Jon :iwo:

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-26-06, 12:51 PM
Please notice the "S" at the end of the following word.

Marine Corps- leaving the S off the end is incorrect.

Marine84
07-26-06, 01:26 PM
BTW - damned good answer jm4magic

AmyG
07-26-06, 02:15 PM
OUTSTANDING!

I was waiting to see if any of the females would say "because I'm looking for a few good men myself"...

Well...LOL...that's just a bonus. :p

J-Ro
07-26-06, 02:23 PM
Lithumum, you reminded of a Cadence I would call at times...

As Pooles none of you Rate a decent cadence but you will from most of your answers
Like Marine84 says "Stay Motivated!"
Tighter, Cover, Align you’ll get it. lol

:evilgrin:

Drooo
07-26-06, 02:38 PM
Marine Corp

J-Ro
07-26-06, 02:42 PM
Simkins. their is "No" such thing as young pups... the Marine Corps goes back to November 10, 1775
<!--StartFragment -->
Old breed? New breed? There's not a damn bit of difference so long as it's the Marine breed. Chesty Puller, USMC

Maybe you've heard...

Their will Always be "young pups" young pup These Pooles cannot Claim our title Yet, but 13 weeks is not that long if you forgot. Motivation, Motivation The Popular Question is "Why did they choose the Marine Corps?"

Theirs No other Branch!

JWG
07-26-06, 02:46 PM
Marine Corp

Are you trying to be a smartass?

If so, I hope you like blanket parties.. you wouldn't be too far from one if I was in your Recruit Platoon.. :thumbdown

Come on man, all of us make mistakes, it's admitting it and FIXING it without being a smartass that counts.

Marine84
07-26-06, 03:17 PM
Drooo - fill out that profile NOW - QUICK - QUICK - QUICK! Before you get your butt booted outta here by a moderator.

One thing you MUST learn straight out of the gate - if YOU want to be a Marine - DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD!

J-Ro
07-26-06, 03:29 PM
Seriously, Drooo it's been mentioned before about Marine Corps if you cannot figure this out as a poole the "S" is silent YOU WILL HAVE A HARD TIME as a Marine. You don't want to be disrespectful.

look at JWG comments :evilgrin:
**** Happens

Camper51
07-26-06, 03:40 PM
Hey Doo, or drew or what ever your wise acre name is. The name and it is a PROPER name thus it gets a capitalization, is Marine Corps. There is an 's' there.

The Corps is NOT an individual or an entity of one thus the s is proper, albeit silent. Just as you take pride in the spelling and pronunciation of whatever name you have (although you are hiding it for some reason, like a mouse hiding from the hungry cat) We Marines take pride in OUR name and we also have no qualms about convincing people of it's proper spelling.

I would suggest you follow the rules around here or you won't be around much longer.

Brooklyn
07-26-06, 06:20 PM
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that "Droo" is a reference to mary jane. Short for "hydro" or weed grown in water.

Just my guess though...

JWG
07-27-06, 08:41 AM
I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say that "Droo" is a reference to mary jane. Short for "hydro" or weed grown in water.

Just my guess though...

I'll agree with you, just by looking at his myspace.

:no: Stoner? :evilgrin:

wsimkins
07-27-06, 08:57 AM
Simkins. their is "No" such thing as young pups... the Marine Corps goes back to November 10, 1775
<!--StartFragment -->
Old breed? New breed? There's not a damn bit of difference so long as it's the Marine breed. Chesty Puller, USMC

Maybe you've heard...

Their will Always be "young pups" young pup These Pooles cannot Claim our title Yet, but 13 weeks is not that long if you forgot.

Ah, but J-Ro, young pups is what I call all my wayward children. Point being they need to concentrate on earning the title and eventually the sword will come.:)

Camper51
07-27-06, 10:06 AM
Well, if he thinks he can play druggie mind games with us.......he loses!!!!! what we damn sure do NOT want in our Corps is a fuggin druggie. If he is no druggie then he knows I mean no offense, however if he IS a druggie I would love to convince him that a drug free lifestyle is in order....Marine style of course...I am quite sure a few brothers and sisters would agree and assist me in that endeavor...

wsimkins
07-27-06, 10:15 AM
When do we leave?

J-Ro
07-27-06, 11:01 AM
Ah, but J-Ro, young pups is what I call all my wayward children. Point being they need to concentrate on earning the title and eventually the sword will come.:)

Simkins, as pooles they sound like they will be their soon enough, I remember when I wanted that sword and dispointed that I didn't get it right off the bat, So... I worked harder!

As far as you calling them young pups I disagree, but you cannot teach an old Devil dog new tricks:beer:

wsimkins
07-27-06, 11:08 AM
Simkins, as pooles they sound like they will be their soon enough, I remember when I wanted that sword and dispointed that I didn't get it right off the bat, So... I worked harder!

As far as you calling them young pups I disagree, but you cannot teach an old Devil dog new tricks:beer:

I'll drink to that......Cheers :beer:

PS - When they graduate can we call them "Shower Shoes"?

J-Ro
07-27-06, 11:44 AM
lol, Yeah, cause technically, they might be Marines... but their just in the Corps just like "shower shoes" but their undefined (they have not been through Anything i.e school, MCT (Marine Combat Training) the Fleet. The one thing I realized when I was finished with Boot Camp was that my DI's held our hand for the transformation after that it was on me too be the Marine.

Semper Fi

K8 Mac
07-27-06, 02:09 PM
Marine Corp

Its Marine Corps. There is an S and several people have already made this known.

teddyn
07-27-06, 03:12 PM
I don't want to slight the other branches, but why would someone choose to join the army instead of the Marines? What does the army have to offer that the Marines don't? (besides the reason that they didn't want to face the Marine DI's, or that they had a family tradition...)
Perhaps there are people that don't like the discipline of the Marines?

I should add that besides more idealistic reasons for choosing the Corps, Full Metal Jacket does a good job of making one interested in the Marines imo :D that Drill Instructor is fierce, lean, and very mean
:)

Brooklyn
07-27-06, 03:28 PM
What does the army have to offer that the Marines don't?

You mean besides the 3 million you can get in bonuses? The fact that you can pick your specific job training? You can be a senior citizen and still enlist? You can pick which base you would like to be stationed at?

I think to choose the Marine Corps over the Army you really have to want to be a Marine, not just be in the military. If you just want a job, or money, or to get an education, there are definately easier ways to go about doing it.

teddyn
07-27-06, 03:43 PM
I meant more in the fact that it strikes me as the equivalent of, given the choice, choosing a community college over an Ivy League college because the community college gives you a free laptop and you don't need to work as hard. Just doesn't really add up to me :p
But I guess everyone has different objectives in life :)

Marine84
07-27-06, 03:58 PM
Teddy - you would be surprised at the number of people that go in the Corps thinking that they can do it and get dropped - not because they can't do it physically but because they can't do it mentally. They have the preconceived notion that Marine Corps bootcamp will be just like the other branches and they'll get liberty, get to smoke, and all of that other stuff.

A lot of folks think that joining the military (no matter what branch) is all about having somebody tell you what to do ALL the time. That ain't it at all..................

teddyn
07-27-06, 04:12 PM
Sorry, I didn't mean to sound stuck up about the whole Marines thing... I'm very worried about not making it through boot camp and I realise that my survival is by no means assured... I get nervous just thinking about the idea of being sent home and facing friends and family with news of my failure :(

Brooklyn
07-27-06, 04:32 PM
Just doesn't really add up to me

Doesn't add up to me either, but some...well, most are very sastified with doing less for more.

Camper51
07-27-06, 05:24 PM
I don't know how true this is but it is said that Marine Lance Corporals have more authority than many supervisors and junior executives in many large corporations. I do know that I have heard of...

wsimkins
07-27-06, 07:15 PM
Well said Camper51!

Marine84
07-27-06, 09:41 PM
Nothing to worry over teddy - if you want it bad enough you won't fail. Marine Corps bootcamp is physical, yes, but for the biggest part it's all pyschological - it's human nature that when somebody tells you that you CAN'T do something - the harder you try to show them that you CAN! If you give yourself failure as an option - then you will eventually fail. DIs get all up in your face and try their damnedest to convince you that you will NEVER make off (insert MCRD Depot here). Don't ever let one convince you that you don't deserve to have that TITLE!

nostoppinme
07-27-06, 09:50 PM
JWG where and when are you going in guy.
whats your mos if you know.

WannabeDevildog
07-28-06, 12:46 AM
but why would someone choose to join the army instead of the Marines?
This is just a joke and is to be taken as such. I don't want to disrespect ANY brach because they all look out for our freedoms.
ARMY is an acronym. It stands for "Ain't Ready for the Mainres Yet."
I think that most of these Marines will agree that not every one can make it through boot and be a Marine. You have to be a cut above to begin with. That's why they are "the FEW and the PROUD"
And as far as the bonuses for the Army go....
I'd take the EGA over 'em ANYDAY!!!

JWG
07-28-06, 09:16 AM
JWG where and when are you going in guy.
whats your mos if you know.

I'm only 14 right now.. so I have a good 2-3 years before I can enlist.

I'm looking into the 08XX (Field Artillery) MOS right now, still deciding. I got a long time to contemplate it. ;)

-Jon :iwo: