PDA

View Full Version : Not worthy of the title, "MARINE"

SauzaFan
07-21-06, 08:02 PM
Have you guys seen this!! This really chaps my hide as an Ex Army Sgt. that was in Iraq back in Desert Storm. The original link to the video had this little blurb next to it, the original video has been pulled by the posters and you'll see why, but here's what was written:

"Short clip of myself, Jon Atkins, trying to break a marine buddy of mine, Nate Lopez's leg. He didn't want to go to Afganistan and naturally this was his best idea to find a way out."

Here's the link: http://www.fazed.org/video/?id=364

You should really read the comments page as well.

outlaw3179
07-21-06, 08:06 PM
ow...ow...ow...ow..holy sheet.

fontman
07-21-06, 08:06 PM
Why do you call yourself an, &quot;Ex Army Sgt?&quot; <br />
<br />
The only &quot;ex-Marines&quot; in my Marine Corps are those who receive less than an honorable discharges, IMHO.

outlaw3179
07-21-06, 08:08 PM
maybe was in the the Army. but back to the video....I guess some people really really dont want to get deployed.

fontman
07-21-06, 08:20 PM
After viewing the video, both Marines are douchebags, if we are to believe that is "real."

criggleman
07-21-06, 08:22 PM
Not worthy of the title, "MARINE" It's not your call to make Army. :mad:
He's stupid at best.

SauzaFan
07-21-06, 08:39 PM
I see your point. I guess I could have said, "as an Army Sgt. that served in DS"...But you forget you know...No one outside the military even really remembers DS, I've even had some bastards think Desert Storm is whats going on now.

Carlos Ramirez (E5)
6/27 FA MLRS
"Proud Rockets"

Just in case your reading this Martinez, Reed, and Silva and the rest in the 11th Marine Reg. from 93', "We burned the Palms down brothers!!"

Excuse the shout out, lol.

fontman
07-21-06, 08:43 PM
;)

SauzaFan
07-21-06, 08:56 PM
It's not your call to make Army
OK, look I didn't come here to stir the fricken pot, I came to get your view on whats going on with this clown in the video.

The title, well that just my opinion, and we all know what opinions are like.

But I stand corrected Criggleman.

fontman
07-21-06, 09:41 PM
As I posted earlier...

After viewing the video, both Marines are douchebags, if we are to believe that is "real."

Winky Winky

Papa
07-22-06, 03:49 AM
What a couple of morons on many levels.

If you really want to break your leg, don't use a sledgehammer, jump from a height greater than 15 feet.