PDA

View Full Version : this p%sses me off

bigdog43701
07-20-06, 06:04 PM
:!: :thumbdown
if i heard the news correctly tonight the UN General Secretary has "condemmed" Isreal's right of "se;f-protection, and is BACKING HEZBULLA.
What next bin LADEN is wearing a white hat and we are wrong.

maybe the un has pasted it's usefulness. :flag:

Zulu 36
07-20-06, 06:09 PM
Last I saw he was condemning Hezbollah (or as Charlie Rangel calls it, Hezballoo).

Just checked. He is condemning both. The UN is a pack of idiots, thieves, and assorted buttwipes.

GySgtRet
07-20-06, 06:42 PM
who ever they think at that time is in the right. Then they may be swayed by world opinion. I sounds a lot like the politicians in the US to me...???

But what do I know. They are a bunch of panty waisted pieces of S*&T...!!!

FistFu68
07-20-06, 07:00 PM
:usmc: YOU NAILED IT ON THE HEAD GUNNY:usmc: LONG LIVE FORCE

OLE SARG
07-20-06, 07:21 PM
Zulu 36,
You hit the nail on the head, the United Nations is a pack of dumbass, crooked, cowardly, thieving, idiots. WHY in the hell the U. S. keeps supporting these derelicts is beyond me. The only thing these *******s can do is not pay parking tickets. In my opinion, they need to send all the leeches back to their countrys and start selling condos.

SEMPER FI,

Osotogary
07-20-06, 10:15 PM
The UN is a free ride and a bull****tters paradise although I am sure that there are hard working and sincere individuals within the walls.

jennifer
07-20-06, 10:22 PM
oh no oh no... Is this good or bad???

Osotogary
07-20-06, 10:34 PM
I am sure that there are hard working and sincere individuals within the walls.

oh no oh no... Is this good or bad???

LOL. Seriously, I'd say that was good, wouldn't you? But I suppose all of their hard work is overshadowed by the appointed buffoon decision makers.

jennifer
07-20-06, 10:36 PM
Yes OS... :p GOOD!!