PDA

View Full Version : Paula Jones, Without the Sex Story

fontman
07-18-06, 06:49 PM
Paula Jones, Without the Sex Story <br />
By Debra Saunders <br />
July 18, 2006 <br />
<br />
FORMER CIA operative Valerie Plame is Paula Jones -- if with national security credentials and Beltway savoir-faire. Both...

MillRatUSMC
07-18-06, 08:26 PM
Have we missed the point that its a crime to disclose an agent name?
This isn't about sex, its about a crime committed by several in this presidency in disclosing her identity.
Everything else is pure BS.

fontman
07-19-06, 08:22 AM
Plame was an agent just about as much as I...

;)

MillRatUSMC
07-19-06, 12:57 PM
Charlie, India, Alpha is the name of the agency she used to work for, till some in this presidency to get to her husband ID her.
That a crime here in the USA, some have ID some of our agents.
A friend and a fellow Marine that used to post here till his passing was one of Charlie, India, Alpha.
Than we could google his real name and see the web of agents that he worked with down in Central America.
The person doing that was traced to the Netherlands.
Its no crime there but it is a crime here.
It still might be out there but some of his fellow agents might still be working.
So I can even give you his real name here but he was known to us as Nomad.

MillRatUSMC
07-19-06, 01:04 PM
As Reagan geared up in Nicaragua in 1981, the handful of anti-CIA researchers in the U.S. saw the writing on the wall and began to curtail their practice of publishing the names of CIA officers posted abroad. But West German journalist Guenter Neuberger was beyond the reach of the law that made naming names illegal, and his research continued. At a press conference in Costa Rica he released the names of more than 200 alleged CIA officers in Central America, with career summaries compiled from State Department Biographic Registers and various diplomatic and foreign service lists.

Seem that he was a German...my mistake but it does state that it is illegal to name agents of that agency...and he did reveal nomad's real name and from the page I found that after googling nomad real name, all those agents names are for sale...wonder why?