PDA

View Full Version : Help me Pray for my Niece-PLEASE?

redneck13
07-18-06, 01:38 PM
:cry: :!: My Fellow Marines. I have asked for prayer's for my niece whom had cancer of the brain. You all made me so proud, that I could count on you, as Marine's helping Marines. I am once again asking for Prayer's for my niece, she's now in the hospital, and the cancer has spread widely, the outlook is obvious.
She herself said, "if they get this in my brain, it'll just show up somewhere else." And she was right. She's accepted her fate. It helps me though that she will be going to a better place, until He return's. It hurts me though, for the one's left behind, her Husband, the only Grandchild for her Mom and Dad, they, and many will have suffer and grieve of her loss. I ask all, I don't care what religion you believe, just pray that she will not have to suffer long, and Our Maker and Son will help all of us who will grieve, and comfort them. There's a Memorial fund being set up for her, if you would have some extra, as her husband is disabled, doesn't draw much, you can just imagine the "cost" of this. If I find out where the fund is at, could I ask ya'll maybe to help out what you can? I will post it when I find out, where it's at, if that's okay? Thank you. SF Wind

marinegreen
07-18-06, 01:49 PM
I too was given a shocking blow today,took moms for check up after her cancer surgery 1 mth ago, outlook is grim,told her maybe 6 to 12 mths.Being the tough ole stubborn Dane she is,she took it well and said she has accepted it.That DAMN CANCER ANYWAY !!! I feel your hurt Wind and I'll add her into my prayers right along side of Moms.To bad its such a $$ maker for the hosp's and doc's cuz theres a cure for it, they just arent using it.SF

airframesguru
07-18-06, 01:49 PM
She's in our prayers.

Mike

redneck13
07-18-06, 01:54 PM
I too was given a shocking blow today,took moms for check up after her cancer surgery 1 mth ago, outlook is grim,told her maybe 6 to 12 mths.Being the tough ole stubborn Dane she is,she took it well and said she has accepted it.That DAMN CANCER ANYWAY !!! I feel your hurt Wind and I'll add her into my prayers right along side of Moms.To bad its such a $$ maker for the hosp's and doc's cuz theres a cure for it, they just arent using it.SFJ? Your Mom will be in my prayer's too. As I know other's here will pray for her along with my niece. It plain sucks, as she just turned 42. Why not me? I'm busted, broke, and gettin' on? There's a reason, which someday we'll all understand. Sending a PM to ya. SF Wind

Osotogary
07-18-06, 02:01 PM
What an onslaught, Wind'nface and Marinegreen-
All my best wishes and prayers are heading to you, your immediate family, relatives and friends who are in need of the prayers to heal and prayers to endure.
Do the best that you can.
Gary

thedrifter
07-18-06, 02:05 PM
Prayers Outbound!

Ellie and Mark

Pialphamu
07-18-06, 02:25 PM
I will be praying for you all.

Mike McIntyre
07-18-06, 02:37 PM
Wind, our prayers are with you, your niece, and the family. Also for Moms, Marinegreen.

LDO Capt
07-18-06, 03:00 PM
Prayers out, and will add two more candles to my list after mass.

rb1651
07-18-06, 09:54 PM
Prayers are on the way to both of your families, 'wing and 'green. I will add to my wife's prayer's as she suffered a heart attack today at the ripe old age of 47. Seems these things always come in 3's when family is involved, and I consider all on this site to be part of my extended family. God Bless and oversee all in this time of need.

Thanks to all of you for being there when we need you.

horselady
07-18-06, 10:15 PM
Wind and marinegreen,

I'm so sorry to learn of your families' difficult
times. I, too, will keep you in my prayers,
My Mom always used to tell me "God doesn't
give you more than you can handle." Sometimes
it's hard to believe that though.

Wishing you both great strength.

sgt tony
07-18-06, 10:19 PM
There will be prayers from the family for you all. I understand because i lost my mother in 99 to cancer and my father in 2005 with cancwe also so i understand.

CAS3
07-19-06, 12:52 AM
Wind, green and Ron

Prayers are the strongest medicine there is.
Miracles do happen and if it is God's will, they shall all overcome what modern science has not been able to do.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your families.

May His peace be with you in your time of need.

jennifer
07-19-06, 02:12 AM
WIND, GREEN:

I will pray for you both and your families. And if you find out where the fund is I will chip in some. God Bless to both of you and your families!!

outlaw3179
07-19-06, 02:21 AM
Marines ..my thoughts are with you and your family.......Semper Fi Marine

wmshell4
07-20-06, 02:29 AM
wind 'nface, marinegreen, and rb1651
My thoughts and prayers go out to you. May God be with you in your time of despair.