PDA

View Full Version : Marine 4 Star General Anthony Zinni, "They Screwed Up!"

10thzodiac
07-17-06, 02:50 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/05/21/60minutes/main618896.shtml

Exert from above link: Zinni is talking about a group of policymakers within the administration known as "the neo-conservatives" (Jew's) who saw the invasion of Iraq as a way to stabilize American interests in the region and strengthen the position of Israel. They include Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz; Undersecretary of Defense Douglas Feith; Former Defense Policy Board member Richard Perle; National Security Council member Eliot Abrams; and Vice President Cheney's chief of staff, Lewis "Scooter" Libby.

Zinni believes they are political ideologues who have hijacked American policy in Iraq.

“I think it's the worst kept secret in Washington. That everybody - everybody I talk to in Washington has known and fully knows what their agenda was and what they were trying to do,” says Zinni.

:iwo: :flag: :usmc:

fontman
07-17-06, 03:16 PM
Zinni and Murtha: Twin sons of different mothers...

:devious:

marinegreen
07-17-06, 03:23 PM
Zinni and Murtha: Twin sons of different mothers...

:devious:

:sick: BAM !!!!

10thzodiac
07-17-06, 04:46 PM
:sick: BAM !!!!

Don't go getting sick on me :sick: ...we need a good funny man around here...should of used :D for better effect! Next time...

Chow time...see you latter...that is if the yahoodies aren't biting to hard tonight...

SF

fontman
07-17-06, 06:45 PM
Any questions, gents?

:evilgrin: