PDA

View Full Version : ive been helping

DawnMarie
12-29-02, 07:58 PM
my Recruiter get contracts ive got hima few maybe 6 or 7 .. and today I gota kid to come in about 1500 and he got a 78 on the EST, so im helping him out alot but theres a problem im not getting any points intill i Dep in .. i dont wann ask my new recruiter if i can have the points .. so how do you think i should say this to him ??

Sparrowhawk
12-29-02, 09:24 PM
Body counts, don't count to a real Marine. Marines just do it for the fun, like other things we do in life for fun, LOL

Points, Marines don't need no points, ask your recruiter to take away points, so that you can prove yourself better.

Gosh darn, when will you kids learn what its really all about?

DawnMarie
12-29-02, 09:49 PM
i was encouraged to putt people in to get higher rank and to get my dress blues ... ( free )
and to help them out on getting contracts there seems to be a shortage of kids with balls lol ,
And my old Recruiter said he would give me the people i got in but he is gone now......

Sixguns
01-06-03, 12:51 PM
Enlistment credits cannot be given to anyone unless they are a member of the DEP at the time the referral enlists. I would ask your recruiter to give you "credit" for the ones who may enlist before you join. He might be able to give you credit for a referral later in exchange for the ones he gets before you enlist. If this is not agreeable, have your referrals wait to join until you are in the DEP.