PDA

View Full Version : Leaving tomarrow

SR-25
07-15-06, 04:18 PM
So ya, I'm out of here tomarrow and I'm leaving for Basic on Monday. My contract is an 0300 with a Security Forces option. I'll be sure to check in after boot and tell you how everything went. :usmc:

JWG
07-15-06, 04:19 PM
Make sure by the time you leave that bus you call it Boot(camp).

Best of luck, come back with that EGA! You're motivation is my motivation.

kovanfleet
07-15-06, 05:30 PM
good luck with the security force stuff.

yellowwing
07-15-06, 06:08 PM
Take care and never quit.

Mama
07-15-06, 07:14 PM
Good luck...
Stay hard
and Git that EGA :D

marinegreen
07-15-06, 07:40 PM
GITT-EERRRRRR-DONE MAGGOT !!! See ya in 3

JWG
07-15-06, 11:52 PM
Good words that my Cousin who was a Marine told me just tonight..

"Don't sweat it, keep your ideals straight.. and just think of bootcamp as a vacation from thinking. You'll be told when to eat, sit, get up, cough, take a ****.. nothing is done without permission or order. Relax, you'll not have to think for yourself for 13 weeks! It'll be a blast."

Best of luck bro! :evilgrin:

Stanley Hroszow
07-16-06, 01:38 PM
Good luck listen and learn, take every thing they give ( hit you) with, say Yes Sir, all the time very loud. duck when necessary, etc. And do not be a wise guy.:thumbup:

mpwildes
07-17-06, 08:39 PM
Fellow people replying to this thread, please pass the word.. It has been for a good while sinec the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps stated that the term EGA is no longer an acceptable term.

Please refer to the proper term as the Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

Thanks,

kovanfleet
07-17-06, 09:06 PM
why did they do that? almost everything elese has a nickname from Marines.

JWG
07-18-06, 12:00 AM
Fellow people replying to this thread, please pass the word.. It has been for a good while sinec the Sergeant Major of the Marine Corps stated that the term EGA is no longer an acceptable term.

Please refer to the proper term as the Eagle, Globe and Anchor.

Thanks,

Understood, Sergeant!

I will refer to the Eagle, Globe, and Anchor as 'EGA' no longer.. thank you for the heads up, Sergeant!

:thumbup: :iwo: :usmc:

tntmondy
07-18-06, 10:20 AM
Last time I checked when you got an order from the SGT Maj of the Marine Corp you didn't question it, you followed it! Orders from SGT MAJ are followed not questioned. If you plan to be a Marine it would serve you well to remember that.

kovanfleet
07-18-06, 10:24 AM
got it, my bad.

Osotogary
07-18-06, 10:33 AM
Best of luck to you SR-25. Don't quit.