PDA

View Full Version : Notice: Change of Nickname

LittleDevilDog
07-13-06, 08:05 AM
Hey all,

I've decided that since my nickname on here 'LittleDevilDog' may be offensive to some Marines, as I have not earned my EGA and title of a Marine yet.

My new nickname will be 'JWG.' Same old person, whole new name. Don't forget me now! :beer:

Motivated,

- Jon

JWG
07-13-06, 08:12 AM
...and here I am. ;)

yellowwing
07-13-06, 08:23 AM
Different handle, same ugly mug! LOL :banana:

Marine84
07-13-06, 08:34 AM
you still cute!

JWG
07-13-06, 08:34 AM
Different handle, same ugly mug! LOL :banana:

That's right, Corporal, only kept it in thoughts that you might miss my old mugshot, so I brought it with me on the move.

Aren't you happy? :angel:

:banana:

thedrifter
07-13-06, 08:49 AM
you still cute!

It's Great to see that we have a Young man so Cute and Motivated...;)

Stay on the right path to accomplish your mission

Ellie

JWG
07-13-06, 08:56 AM
But for real, thanks you guys. You guys will never know how motivating you guys and gals are, let alone Leatherneck in general.

P.S: Thanks girls. :nerd:

:D

Osotogary
07-13-06, 09:50 AM
"...so Cute..."

Compared to what?:)

Always enjoyed your contributions to this website as well as your apparent willingness to learn...no matter what your moniker. Keep up the good work.

JWG
07-13-06, 10:04 AM
"...so Cute..."

Compared to what?:)

Always enjoyed your contributions to this website as well as your apparent willingness to learn...no matter what your moniker. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, Gary. Much appreciated.

Stanley Hroszow
07-15-06, 09:31 AM
Just think in about two and a half years you will have reached your goal and be back a new man and a Marine then you can have your old nick name

JWG
07-15-06, 09:41 AM
Just think in about two and a half years you will have reached your goal and be back a new man and a Marine then you can have your old nick name

VERY MOTO!!!

Thank you, LCpl Hroszow!

Stanley Hroszow
07-15-06, 10:06 AM
VERY MOTO!!!

Thank you, LCpl Hroszow! If I were younger, I would be there with you. fighting on your right side, or in the back area handeling your Mail:!: :idea:

JWG
07-15-06, 10:37 AM
:beer: Thank you, LCpl. It would be an honor! <br />
<br />
P.S - I added you on Yahoo Messenger. My screen name is hardcharger2010.

Lithium
07-15-06, 09:56 PM
Who are you again? ;)

And no I dont think your cute...:sick: :D

JWG
07-15-06, 11:44 PM
Who are you again? ;)

And no I dont think your cute...:sick: *Edited out smiley*

Excuse me?

You know who I am, and d*** well better think I'm the cutest thing since Shirley Temple! :D

USMCVet1992
07-19-06, 12:17 PM
Moderator,

You should consider retiring the name LittleDevilDog for the act of honor that this kid just performed.

JWG, that was a great show of respect and integrity towards the US Marines in this community who are here offering help and advice. I have seen MANY out there who use screen names that depict them as something they have never been, or will never be.

For your actions, you can walk a little taller... Now gives us 50 for motivation!!!!!!
:flag:

JWG
07-19-06, 01:52 PM
Moderator,

You should consider retiring the name LittleDevilDog for the act of honor that this kid just performed.

JWG, that was a great show of respect and integrity towards the US Marines in this community who are here offering help and advice. I have seen MANY out there who use screen names that depict them as something they have never been, or will never be.

For your actions, you can walk a little taller... Now gives us 50 for motivation!!!!!!
:flag:

50 Pushups completed, Sir! :thumbup: :usmc: