PDA

View Full Version : Annapolis

Lithium
07-12-06, 10:24 PM
I just got done watching this movie. Well it was an OK movie. The last line of the whole movie was well worth the rest of its shortcomings.

Well I am going to leave it to you all to watch it cause I do not want to spoil it for some of you. Very Marine MOTO!

Erthwerm
07-12-06, 10:52 PM
Yeah, it was really corny, but inspirational. Very USMC, though. I also don't think everybody would line up and kiss the Midshipmen Lt.'s bum. I really liked the whole pro USMC message.

kovanfleet
07-13-06, 10:21 AM
i thought i was going to see a military movie, but it was mostly a boxing movie.

Brooklyn
07-13-06, 10:34 AM
I just got done watching this movie. Well it was an OK movie. The last line of the whole movie was well worth the rest of its shortcomings.

Well I am going to leave it to you all to watch it cause I do not want to spoil it for some of you. Very Marine MOTO!

Can you at least tell us what that last line was? C'mon...

kovanfleet
07-13-06, 10:42 AM
Can you at least tell us what that last line was? C'mon...

i dont think it will ruin the movie so i'll tell you but if any one elese doesnt want to know dont scroll down.
"come join me in the Marines."

Curt Geezus
07-15-06, 03:31 AM
I thought it was stupid.

Did anyone else notice when the "Marine" called himself a soldier?

I also think that Plebe Huard would of been kicked out of school after he attacked a senior TWICE. While his room mate got kicked out after attacking another Plebe on a single occassion, and didnt even get any actual hits in.