View Full Version : R&R in Thailand

Fluid
07-11-06, 05:59 PM
For all the single lads out there!

http://www.fluid-ops.com

;)

marinegreen
07-11-06, 07:05 PM
Is there still a bar(1977) there where theres a 2 way mirror,you see the girls but they dont see you (supposedly)this place was hugh, it was in bangkok.The girls had # tags on and you told em which one you wanted and it was off to the races.I must say Thailand did have some beautiful women.

sgtrock1970
07-12-06, 06:21 AM
If it was the same one I visited it was called the Happy Happy. And it was.

Fluid
07-12-06, 04:20 PM
Just a little background on myself, I am a former Royal Marine who left the service in 2001. Since leaving I have worked extensively all over S/E Asia and the Middle East. My partners and I, whom are former members of the UKSF have designed these R&R packages with one thing in mind.........so that you guys can have the time of your lives.

I hope that you take the time to look at the site and hopefully provide us with some feed back so, that we can designing other R&R packages tailored to our American counterparts individual requirement.

Regards,
Fluid.

Namvet67
07-12-06, 04:28 PM
The girls behind the glass with the numbers were there in 1967 and 1968 when i last visited. Yep just pick a number and keep her or send her back. Still remember the Thai beer...big bottle and not like the average american beer. Ya got have a liquor license to sell it her due to high alcohol content. I picked a number on my 1st R&R and stayed with her the rest of the week. Went back 6 months later and she and my driver picked me up at the airport. Spent the entire week at her place in one of the villages. Almost took her home with me. Bangkok....#1 R&R for me!

marinegreen
07-12-06, 05:42 PM
The girls behind the glass with the numbers were there in 1967 and 1968 when i last visited. Yep just pick a number and keep her or send her back. Still remember the Thai beer...big bottle and not like the average american beer. Ya got have a liquor license to sell it her due to high alcohol content. I picked a number on my 1st R&R and stayed with her the rest of the week. Went back 6 months later and she and my driver picked me up at the airport. Spent the entire week at her place in one of the villages. Almost took her home with me. Bangkok....#1 R&R for me!

Same same here namvet,had one hell'va great time,dancing,partying,siteseeing,do'en the badonkadonk,sometimes felt like one of dem dar lil monkeys the way she groomed me over. Heck I asked my ex one time to make my lunch for work and her reply was,why !! I dont eat it just bring home the $$ MF'rrr so as I can buy shoes,clothes,jewerly.:mad: .As you can see I said EXXXXXXXX:yes: LOL,SF

mikreg
08-02-06, 10:23 AM
Spent a week there in '72. WOW! Hired a cabbie took in the bars and all the fringe bennies. Singha beer was #1. Visitied the Bridge on the River Kwai Memorial, walked across it as well. Dangerous place now with AIDS etc.:flag: