PDA

View Full Version : So you thought you heard it all...

10thzodiac
07-10-06, 10:23 PM
My daughter just informed me tonight that there's a former Marine that works out at the park district gym where she is employed. He is of Italian descent and in his late eighties and always brings a bottle of rubbing alcohol with him to the gym. She asked him what he does with the rubbing alcohol and he replied, "after taking a shower he rubs it all over himself and it keeps him soft."

If I remember right rubbing alcohol burns if you are not careful where you put it...

Do you think he's putting her on?

marinegreen
07-10-06, 10:26 PM
My daughter just informed me tonight that there's a former Marine that works out at the park district gym where she is employed. He is of Italian descent and in his late eighties and always brings a bottle of rubbing alcohol with him to the gym. She asked him what he does with the rubbing alcohol and he replied, "after taking a shower he rubs it all over himself and it keeps him soft."

If I remember right rubbing alcohol burns if you are not careful where you put it...

Do you think he's putting her on?

If anything it toughs the skin,old school boxing clubs use to use it.SF

10thzodiac
07-10-06, 10:38 PM
If anything it toughs the skin,old school boxing clubs use to use it.SF

I new an older machinist from the old country that washed his hands with pulverized aspirin & water religiously for arthritis so he could work without pain.

It's going on 2300 here in the midwest so goodnight and SF