PDA

View Full Version : God I Hate Michael Moore.....

Barret
07-10-06, 04:40 PM
Just saw Fahreniet 9/11 Starring the So Called-America Loving Michael Moore. After watching President Bush portrayed as an idiot for one hour, then told that Iraq was a "Peaceful, Non-American Threatening Country", I decided to do a little research. Turns out that While Moore supposedly loves our country, He Has sent letters to Germany Entitled: "Should such an Idiotic People Lead the World" (About America).

Before a crowd in Britain, Moore explained how bad it is to be associated with America: “You’re stuck with being connected to this country of mine, which is known for bringing sadness and misery to places around the globe.” He didn’t explain how America’s central role in the defeat of Marxism and Nazism had expanded the world's “sadness and misery.”

Does anyone Else share my Dissaproval Of the person, who himself, has proudly stated to love America?

Smalcom
07-10-06, 04:41 PM
Lets just let it go... he is indeed a *&#((*&@#$(%*Q.... but still there is no need for this discussion, these always end in tears... haha.

kovanfleet
07-10-06, 05:09 PM
i am not trying to start anything so ignore if you dont like what i have to say. I think micheal Moore is a far left-wing a$$hole that the democrates should unassociate them selves with becuase he does nothin but hurt the reputation.

Brooklyn
07-10-06, 05:13 PM
but still there is no need for this discussion, these always end in tears... haha.

Agreed.

:cry:

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-10-06, 07:29 PM
With the death of a man that was seen in his movie, I think we should let the fatty go, and focus on the heroes of our nation. They are out there, and they deserve our attention.

ivalis
07-10-06, 08:43 PM
If i had to chose among Moore, Bill O'Riley, Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity I would have to pick Moore.

Lithium
07-10-06, 09:38 PM
If people didnt watch (F. 9/11), then Michael Moore would be a nobody. Lets stop giving him the credit that he doesn't deserve.

In the end, though, he is practicing his first amendment right to freedom of speech. This is the same freedom of speech that I, you, and all past and future Marines have/are/will be sworn to defend, whether or not its in our country or not. You may not agree with it, but that is also your right. So if you don't like it, or agree with it don't pay attention to it. Lets not fight for tears now! :yes:

Accord
07-10-06, 10:43 PM
Only in America could swine like Michael Moore make $100 milllion dollars by doing nothing more than slandering his own country.

Accord
07-10-06, 10:45 PM
i am not trying to start anything so ignore if you dont like what i have to say. I think micheal Moore is a far left-wing a$$hole that the democrates should unassociate them selves with becuase he does nothin but hurt the reputation.
I think the whole extreme left winger that Michael Moore portrays himself to be is nothing more than an act and he just laughs all the way to the bank. I think he secretly votes republican for the tax incentives.

Tiamat13
07-11-06, 04:11 AM
Echo Four Bravo,
You said it. Nothing should remove our focus from the current objective. The death of the Marine who suffered deformation of character in the film should not make us speak about the coward who twisted the recruiting of young men and women for the Marine Corps into some non-existant income bracket based system used to recruit, but rather return our focus to the reality that Marines, with honor and courage, stand in defense of our great nation.
The reality is that dough boy talked a lot of talk that was twisted into something ignorant people might believe while Marines were, are, and will continue to fight and die so that jerk can keep talking his anti-American propaganda. It seems obvious to me who deserves any mention, especially on a Marine Corps community forum.

God bless the United States Marine Corps. God bless the Marines.
Thanks Echo Four Bravo,
Tiamat13

LittleDevilDog
07-11-06, 07:08 AM
With the death of a man that was seen in his movie, I think we should let the fatty go, and focus on the heroes of our nation. They are out there, and they deserve our attention.

I think some people skipped over this post.. let's heed it, sha'll we?

Le'ts start another topic discussing something more positive, possibly honoring the Marines and heroes of our country, rather than the dirt bags?

Nice post, EFB. :thumbup:

Jsphsl4204
07-16-06, 01:37 PM
While I'm liberal, I despise Michael Moore and his sixth-grade political logic. Same applies to Anne Coulter, Rusch Limbaugh, etc. Usually people who claim to analyze politics only to disgrace right- or left-wingers aren't to be taken seriously, anyway.