View Full Version : Semper lie: Fake veteran must wear sandwich board

thedrifter
07-07-06, 09:21 AM
Semper lie: Fake veteran must wear sandwich board <br />
<br />
By CHERY SABOL <br />
The Daily Inter Lake <br />
<br />
A Whitefish man was sentenced Thursday to spend 50 hours wearing a sandwich board with the words, “I am a...

Camper51
07-07-06, 09:27 AM
Right on! Justice is served up properly and the idiot is now going to be publicly embarassed as he should be...

WalkingMan
07-07-06, 12:36 PM
If only all Judges had that kind of creativity. I love it! The guy is getting what he deserves.

Hmmm... it would have been sort of cool if the judge could have required him to attend USMC Boot Camp, too.
:D

recon532002
07-07-06, 12:40 PM
Right The F$%K on
RECON

WalkingMan
07-07-06, 01:07 PM
That would have been AMAZING! Good idea LCpl !

Just curious... if you were replying to my post... I thought a Lance Corporal (E-3) rank insignia was a single stripe, with crossed rifles, and a Corporal (E-4) was two stripes with crossed rifles.

My last rank in service was E-4... but that was a long time ago... over 30 years... so I might be disremembering.
:)

bigdog43701
07-07-06, 01:17 PM
out f&%king standing!

Marine84
07-07-06, 01:20 PM
That's OK WalkingMan - nothing wrong with your brain................yet - HAHAHAHAHAHA!

K8 got it wrong - need to study that rank structure girl.

thedrifter
07-07-06, 01:21 PM
Poolee's/wanabee's have No Business being in this Subject...

They have been Warned....;)

Ellie

GySgtRet
07-07-06, 01:34 PM
This judge did not care if he hurt anybody's feelings or if the ACLU got a hold of it. We need more justice to be served. Thank you Chief U.S. District Judge Donald Molloy...!!!

:thumbup:

goat
07-07-06, 02:22 PM
Oh yea,
Some people never learn. Montana is the worst place in the world to try this kind of stuff. We vary much dislike imposters here. What a fool! If you're not it, don't claim it or ware it. That goes for all branches. Most of the 58th Rifle Co USMCR from Billings MT did not return from Korea, so marines are held in high regard here. This should be considered fair warning to all those wannabes who would like try to hiding out in the "frozen north". Don't even try to be something you're not here, you will be found out. There's only 800,000 residents in Montana, the whole state is like a small town. And we all know horse S!@# for hog jowels.
-Goat