PDA

View Full Version : Pizza or ICBM's

10thzodiac
07-06-06, 04:58 PM
We got Kim Jong-II so F' N paranoid that we are going to topple his dictatorship he shooting SCUD's into the sea of Japan trying to scare us away if we pre-emptily attack him first.

He knows dam well if he attacks us or our allies that before the pizza he ordered arrives, 900 of our ICBM's will be there.

Does anybody think that we have these out of favor dictators scared sh*tless and that's why they want missiles & nukes to keep us away?

Not only do I remember Castro wanting them so he could be dictator for life in Cuba, I was one of the 5000+ Marines in Gitmo in October '62 waiting for the Russain General as soon as we attacked to Nuke Gitmo with one of his 14 FROG's (battlefield nukes). Not to mention the 47,000 thousand Russain soldiers and 200,000 Cuban soldiers outside our base. Incidently our skipper B/1/11 told us that our attack was cancelled 1/2 hour before zero hour!

What if Saddam had a respectable nuclear capability that he could hit Washington, do you think we would be in Iraq now?

I know the stock market runs on fear and greed is that's our foriegn policy too?

Something has to change...you tell me...

Semper Fidelis:iwo:

10thzodiac
07-08-06, 07:19 AM
Does anybody think that we have these out of favor dictators scared sh*tless and that's why they want missiles & nukes to keep us away?

MARCH 1962

Operation Northwoods

http://www.rationalrevolution.net/war/operation_northwoods.htm