PDA

View Full Version : Gangs use Internet to showcase exploits

thedrifter
07-06-06, 04:17 PM
Gangs use Internet to showcase exploits <br />
<br />
By ANDREW GLAZER, Associated Press Writer <br />
<br />
Some of the country's most notorious street gangs have gotten Web-savvy, showcasing illegal exploits, making...

kovanfleet
07-06-06, 06:05 PM
one of my ex-friends has fallen into the crips over the past year. his myspace is loaded with flashy crip sign and symboles (like the star of david, dont really understand why they would use that). some of his gang buddies have videos of fellow gang members doing drive byes, its kinda sad becuase the guy who gets shot truns and looks right at the camera before he got shot in the chest and then the passenger gets out to finish the guy off with a few more in the head.

NYcityborn
07-06-06, 06:47 PM
Gangs are just a bunch of pathetic group of kids who parents dont love them, so they turn to gangs thinking its a family, I dont like them and when I walk by them I look in there faces, there pathetic excuses for life.

Brooklyn
07-06-06, 07:05 PM
Gangs are just a bunch of pathetic group of kids who parents dont love them, so they turn to gangs thinking its a family, I dont like them

Are those the reasons you don't like them or was that just an added physco analyzation?

NYcityborn
07-06-06, 07:13 PM
Are those the reasons you don't like them or was that just an added physco analyzation?
both, because I remember there was time where these gang members shot this girl and they couldnt do a trial because there was a protest, they were waving signs saying ''Dont Snitch'', and there were a time were they were having a party and they came and did a random shootout, so like I said, they are pathetic people who need a life.

Brooklyn
07-06-06, 07:19 PM
Yea, I understand you believe they're pathetic. I was just wondering though did you also have a problem with them because their parents don't love them and they think of the gang as a family. That's the way it looked from your first post.

kovanfleet
07-06-06, 07:35 PM
Gangs are just a bunch of pathetic group of kids who parents dont love them, so they turn to gangs thinking its a family, I dont like them and when I walk by them I look in there faces, there pathetic excuses for life.

i agree totaly, bunch of pusses that cant fight there own battles so they join a bunch of fake a$$ punks that think there bad cuase they got a hand gun in there pocket.

outlaw3179
07-06-06, 07:57 PM
Theres like a butload of gangs at my school...they were all trying to recruit me cuz of my bo staffing skills.

kovanfleet
07-06-06, 08:17 PM
they always want guys with sweet skills.

The Sandman
07-06-06, 09:05 PM
Al Qaeda does it. Why not these street terrorists?

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-07-06, 12:52 AM
They're all just a waste of skin. Anyone that holds the human life in such low regard should be ashamed to call themselves human.

LittleDevilDog
07-07-06, 08:57 AM
Yea, I understand you believe they're pathetic. I was just wondering though did you also have a problem with them because their parents don't love them and they think of the gang as a family. That's the way it looked from your first post.

Brooklyn... not sure why you keep questioning NYcity, here.

Case in point is.. they're A WASTE OF BREATH AND FLESH. Not sure why we're stretching this past limits it needeth not be stretched..

Brooklyn
07-07-06, 03:27 PM
Brooklyn... not sure why you keep questioning NYcity, here.

I didn't keep questioning him. It was one question. Why did I ask it? Perhaps i was curious?

Marine84
07-07-06, 04:07 PM
Or maybe Brooklyn is in one...............? Even though I don't know what kind of gang it would be in LA - The Gater Squad?

Brooklyn
07-07-06, 05:20 PM
Heh...funny, you obviously don't know much about LA.

But, no, I'm not in a gang. I don't need others for support and I don't walk with a crutch. I just thought it was a little strange that he threw in there that he didn't like them becuase their parents don't love them and they're looking for a family.

LittleDevilDog
07-09-06, 10:01 AM
Nothing personal, Brooklyn. But regardless of the reason each person hates gangs (no reason is a bad one), they're TRASH.

Just saying..

Brooklyn
07-09-06, 04:39 PM
Nothing personal, Brooklyn. But regardless of the reason each person hates gangs (no reason is a bad one), they're TRASH.

Just saying..

Thank you for telling me your opinion on the matter...again.

LittleDevilDog
07-09-06, 04:53 PM
Wasn't stating a opinion. ;)

I'm going to leave it at that.. I'm gonna drop it.