PDA

View Full Version : S.E. Asia's nutcase actually did it...

Brooklyn
07-04-06, 06:40 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060704/ap_on_re_as/nkorea_missile

CNN is reporting that they actually launched 5 missiles. One was the ICBM and it failed. The others were just some old SCUDS fired into the Sea of Japan. I suppose they launched the SCUDS to save face.

The Sandman
07-04-06, 08:16 PM
i dont know why we treat them like a soveriegn nation. we should treat them like the children they are and punish them.

kovanfleet
07-04-06, 11:04 PM
they fired 6 as of midnight in florida 1 ICBM and 5 SCUDS

hrscowboy
07-04-06, 11:52 PM
Yep and our Nation should have responded with 6 icbms on there doorstep and say HOW DO YOU LIKE US NOW...

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-04-06, 11:59 PM
Cowboy, you know we can't do that. Diplomacy blah blah blah. I just hope we don't cave into their demands to meet with them one on one. They aren't on that level, and never will be-- no matter what missiles they have.

Mama
07-04-06, 11:59 PM
I wonder what we are going to do?

heh

hrscowboy
07-05-06, 12:03 AM
well heck i figured after 6 ICBMS landed, There wouldnt be much of a country left...

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-05-06, 12:12 AM
Yeah, North Korea will be gone, no doubt. But, China will still be there, with a radio active cloud hanging over them. Just a guess, but I don't think they would be happy.

marinegreen
07-05-06, 12:39 AM
Oh zipper head will pi** off china and japan and they'll go in a kick his arse.By him firing his rockets it was just a "LOOK WHAT WE HAVE" senerio,he knows if he does something stupid he'll be wiped off the face of the earth, he's crazy but not that crazy,hell if he wants to die he could always stick some cold steel in his mouth and wait to hear the "BANG"!!!!

Shrike
07-05-06, 04:09 AM
Two rockets fell not far from Russian coast cities Vladivostok and Nahodka. Where these b1tches were aiming?!

marinegreen
07-05-06, 04:24 AM
Is that nappy headed lil zip trying to cause a winters freeze or what ?? Time to send in a Marine sniper team and TAKE HIM OUT !!!
"RANGE ME"!!!!

jinelson
07-05-06, 04:37 AM
WOW! Oleg I just naturally figured they were aiming at the US or Japan. Either they are crazier than I thought or they dont have a clue how to use what they have. Definately loose cannons that need to be nuetralized.

Marine84
07-05-06, 07:51 AM
I'm sorry but ever since I saw that little Asian guy on MAD TV do the skit on this little man - who could take him seriously after seeing that - maybe they should air that one in Korea.

Covey_Rider
07-05-06, 08:46 AM
haha, well I'm SURE we've already got our small presence snooping and pooping over there, but wouldn't mind a glass made specifically from that area...it would have a little more significance knowing that the glass came from N.K. lol.

lala64
07-05-06, 08:57 AM
This is an attention getter for the Space Shuttle lift off on the 4th of July America's Birthday...

hrscowboy
07-05-06, 10:05 AM
Yep more damnnnnn money spent on a space program for what?? What are we achieveing there Not a dammnnn thing and spending a bunch of money we dont need too...

kovanfleet
07-05-06, 10:28 AM
They want to be the first to put a military base on the moon. Space Marines!

http://www.defensetech.org/images/marines_in_space.jpg

17wannabe75
07-05-06, 04:43 PM
Im sure we have a bunch of boomers right up they're a$$ in the sea!

yellowwing
07-05-06, 04:50 PM
I've met some of those bubble head Sailors, they have a real boring job on Nuclear Deterant Patrols. But when it comes down to it, they have their chit wired tight and in one box. If the President gives the word, they got 2 megatons of whupass coming down on N Korea in 12 minutes.

AmyG
07-05-06, 04:59 PM
"'We do consider it provocative behavior,' National Security Adviser Stephen Hadley (http://search.news.yahoo.com/search/news/?p=Stephen+Hadley) said."

Could he have put it any nicer? That's like calling stealing "borrowing," or calling a murder a homicide. Stealing is stealing, a murder is a murder. A threat is a threat, not "Provocative behavior."

Echo_Four_Bravo
07-05-06, 09:52 PM
Things cannot be said like that in the diplomatic world. "Provovative Behavior" is huge in those circles. It basically is saying "this is something that could provoke us to strike first to defend against the possibility of an attack".

Mama
07-06-06, 01:40 AM
One small nuke would take care of our problem...and not really have that much of an effect on the surrounding countries...

or

Send in a small invasion force, armed with FOOD!!! Ya can't tell me the people aren't hungry...and ya know they aren't gonna fight someone offering a steak ;)

Shrike
07-06-06, 06:29 AM
http://www.echo.msk.ru/doc/204.html

Judging by this they aimed exactly to Russia. And we had no defence against 'em because our sattelites observe only launches from USA and europe. Stupidity of our goverment is killing me, because now they protect NK from UN sanctions.

Osotogary
07-06-06, 08:21 AM
What I want to know is how all of this is going to affect my Hyundai's parts, service and warranty?(Just kidding but maybe not far from the truth)

Korling
07-06-06, 04:01 PM
Actually Korea is no where near SE Asia...check your map son...it is an East Asian nation. As for where were they aiming...NK is pretty damn close to Russia's eastern ports so splashing one off the coast of NK is going to end up close to Vladivostok.

Shrike
07-07-06, 03:38 AM
Korling (http://member.php?u=27555)

By recent info from japans they were aiming to Hawaii. Anyway, with level of technolgy they have, missiles can randomly fall anywhere during flight and it's a threat for Russia which we have no protection from...

Tiamat13
07-07-06, 04:30 AM
Hi there,
North Korea launched one multiple stage rocket, although it could never carry a nuclear payload very far; North Korea did NOT simply launch a few scuds along with it, however. There were medium range missiles launched as well.
The "ICBM" test missile failed in the first stage, but its launch provided valuable test data to North Korea for further development of intercontinental missiles.
Japan, with the support of the United States, as well as other nations are asking the UN to sanction heavily.

Tiamat13

Squish
07-07-06, 08:01 AM
Yeah that's isane, and I actually heard a reporter from Fox argueing with another one, "Kim Jong Il is in now way insane, that's just ridiculous to dismiss him as a crazy person!" :scared:

Korling
07-07-06, 08:54 AM
Incidentally...any of you Poolee's still weighing the MOS decision might consider 2631 ELINT as those are the guys who intercept the electronic signals emitted by fire control radars, etc. (the guys who would be the first to know of imminent launches!). If you are slightly more ambitious, consider 2673 (my old MOS), and be a Cryptologic Korean Linguist (Kor-Ling).