PDA

View Full Version : "All your Prayer's are Working, Thank YOU!!!"

redneck13
07-03-06, 12:17 PM
[COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"]:!: :flag: :banana: "My Fellow Marines." "All your Prayer's for my niece are WORKING!!!!, A GREAT BIG SEMPER-FI, AND THANK YOU!!! She has completed her radiation treatments and after the swelling goes down in her face, they'll do another MRI. Her Mother told me and her Dad, to tell all who said they'd pray, or who looked at the post and prayed without replying, which is fine....."THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU." She is acting, doing, like her old self again. I thank my Maker, my Father, my Friend, without him, we are nothing.......I'm sending to her as I did with my Daughter, all the replies I received so she'll know she has some damn GOOD PEOPLE, UNITED STATES MARINE'S, OOOOOHHHH-RAAAAAAHHHH!!! THAT GOD HAS CHOSEN JUST FOR HIM, TO LEAD THE WAY IN ANY BATTLE THAT MIGHT COME THEIR WAY!! Please, if you would? Keep praying, remembering her, will ya? SF. This Maggot says, "NOW CARRY ON MAGGOT'S!!" /COLOR]

rb1651
07-03-06, 01:04 PM
I'll keep 'em coming, my friend. Just keep us updated. The news is sure sounding good.

Osotogary
07-03-06, 01:23 PM
That is terrific news, wind'nface. Thanks for the update. Prayers are on the way.

CAS3
07-03-06, 01:32 PM
Great news Wind...

I won't stop until she is free.

Stanley Hroszow
07-03-06, 01:39 PM
That is great news. I am sorry but I can not stop, that is my job a prayer worrier. I pray for every one several times a day.