May these candles burn brightly.
Throughout your life.
All the joy you give to others.
Return right back at you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Ellie and Mark

rb1651
07-01-06, 07:41 AM
Happy Birthday, Brother, and many more to follow. I'll lift a cold one for ya later today.

GySgtRet
07-01-06, 08:01 AM
wind'face...!!!

And may there be many more!!!!!!

Wyoming
07-01-06, 08:07 AM

Yo Wind - Get Some - Today's your day.

Have a Happy, Bro.

Marine84
07-01-06, 08:16 AM
Happy Birthday! Hope you get what you wish for - Have a GREAT day!

OLE SARG
07-01-06, 08:43 AM
Wing 'n face,
Happy birthday Bro - hope you have many, many more. Have a brew on me!!

SEMPER FI,

Phantom Blooper
07-01-06, 09:21 AM
Have a GREAT day and wishing you many more! Now carry on MAGGOT! :banana:

Stanley Hroszow
07-01-06, 09:37 AM
Happy Birthday:beer: Here is your toast to you many more ( birthdays) not drinks only Two drinks

marinegreen
07-01-06, 10:02 AM
Hey P !! Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday WIND-N-FACE, Happy Birthday tooooooo
yooooouuuuuu, and many more. Sorry bro but thats the best singing voice I got, now bro you have all these sister Marines in here and they wanna give you a lil strip show so go ahead and pick one !!!
Wished I could join you I'd buy you a boiler maker. SF

His_angel
07-01-06, 10:26 AM
Have a safe and happy one with many more to follow.

redneck13
07-01-06, 11:54 AM
:flag: :banana: :D Dat Burn Ya'll, I'm overwhelmed, I mean, I can't thank ya'll enough for your thoughts and I loved 'em all. It's a great day to be alive, and I never thought I'd see this day, that is my age. Shoot, if I knew I was going to live this long, I'da took better care of myself. God Bless all my Brother's/Sister's on this "special site." I know I've ruffled some feather's, made some down right mad, had good argument's, discussion's, and we all came out like we suppose to do, regardless, we're still all "MARINE'S, GREEN, WITH A BROTHER/SISTERHOOD" LIKE NO OTHER IN THIS WORLD. Now, THIS MAGGOT WILL CARRY ON...Again a big Semper-Fi, thanks, love ya'll Win

8th&I Marine
07-01-06, 01:40 PM
Happy Birthday wind, I wish you many many more. SF

Cantrell:flag:

redneck13
07-01-06, 03:58 PM
:D :banana: :flag: Many thanks 8th and I, it means a lot to me. I'm having a great day. Thanks to ya'll. This Maggot is still carrying on. SF

Wyoming
07-01-06, 04:13 PM

Jeez, this thread is getting sickening.:sick:

Wind is getting soft and mushy.:D

Somebody needs to put a stop to this -

DROP AND GIMMIE 50 MAGGOT!!! - AND GET A DAMN HAIRCUT!!! - YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF SCUM!!! - AND WIPE THAT SHEEIT EATIN' GRIN OFFEN YORE FACE!!! - YOU TURD LOVIN' PUKE!!!

(There, maybe that'll get him back to his oleself.):banana:

yellowwing
07-01-06, 04:17 PM
Yeah! Eat cake and go fishing! Happy Birthday Marine

redneck13
07-01-06, 05:02 PM
:banana: :D :flag: "AIN'T IT THE SHEET'S?" "AYE AYE SIR, THE SSGT UNDERSTANDS "SIR!!!" 1 Sir, 2 Sir 3 Sir 4 Sir 5 Sir 6Sir 7 Sir 8 Sir 9 Sir 10 Sir, 11 Sir, 12 Sir 13 Sir 14 Sir 15 Sir 16 Sir 17 Sir 18 Sir 19 Sir 20 Sir, 21 Sir 22 Sir 23 Sir 25 Sir 25 Sir 26 Sir 27 Sir 28 Sir 29 Sir 30 Sir 31 Sir 32 Sie 33 Sir 34 Sir 35 Sir 36 Sir 37 Sir 38 Sir 39 Sir 40 Sir 41 Sir 42 Sir 43 Sir 44 Sir 45 Sir 46 ?Sir 47 Sir 48 Sir 49 Sir 50 Sir...."Sir, ONE FOR THE CORPS, AYE AYE SIR, THE SSGT HAS COMPLETED HIS MISSION SIR!!" First time I ever took order's from a lower Rank, but, I'll do it cause he's my Brother, Marine. "Sir, the SSgt Can't "yet" wipe the smile off the Face Sir, but, Sir, the SSgt will try harder SIR!!! "AWERITE MAGGOT'S, YOU SEEN ME DO THESE 50 ONE ARM PUSHUP'S, RIGHT?!! "WHAT, I CAN'T HEAR YOU GRAPES, "I SAID RIGHT?" "THAT'S BETTER, BENDS AND M_____F_____UNTIL I GET DAMN GOOD AND TIRED, AND I AIN'T TIRED YET, DROP, SOUND OFF, BEFORE I CUT YOUR HEAD'S OFF AND S________DOWN YOUR PUKE _______THROAT'S YOU BUNCH OF WEENIE LOPPER'S. "I CAN'THEAR YOU?!! "LOUDER, LOUDER, LOUDER!!" "MY GRANDMOTHER WORE COMBAT BOOTS, AND WAS 109 YRS OLD, SHE ATE, S__SHOWERED _____P_______GREEN, MAKE YOU BUNCH OF LOWER THAN SNAKE _______MAKE ME WANNA BRING HER OUT OF HER GRAVE TO MAKE YOU BUNCH OF __________LOOK LIKE A GIRL SCOUT'S, I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

chafas2531
07-01-06, 07:13 PM
Paul. Have a safe and happy one. May our Lord grant you many more. Give our best to your loved ones! Stiil praying for them! God bless!
SEMPER FIDELIS!
ben

roaddawg74
07-01-06, 09:31 PM
happy birthday big chief!!

Osotogary
07-02-06, 04:57 PM
Wind'nface-
Sorry about the late response. (Computer problems) Hope that you had the best of days and enjoyed yourself to the maximum.
Happy Birthday. Here's hoping that you enjoy many, many more.
Gary

BigPhil
07-02-06, 05:15 PM
Happy Birthday, Was out with the better half to day is also her day.

Phil

testforecho2112
07-02-06, 06:31 PM
Hey old man, I'd put some candles on your cake, but I'd have to buythem in bulk!

Semper Fi brother~

Bill

Stanley Hroszow
07-02-06, 08:35 PM
I sent him a cake with one candle in the center a big and fat one it goes KAAAAA Booooom. ( duck ).

lovdog
07-03-06, 04:12 PM
Caution:
When lighting extreme amounts of candles on the cake!!
1. Make sure Smoke Detectors are disabled!
2. Make sure the 500lb ABC Extinguishers are in place & at the ready!
3. Make sure cake is setting on the floor to allow 7 feet of ceiling space above candle flame area!
4. Make sure Fire Department, Ambulance and Forest Fire Tower are alerted of any fire that may get out of hand!
5. Get son to build a firebreak with bulldozer around residence just to be sure!
6. All party members must wear fireproof nomex clothing!

Wishing you a great birthday & hope that all your wishes come true. Except for the one that you want me to shut my mouth forever!!
SF Bail!!

Ironrider
07-03-06, 04:13 PM
Happy Birthday Bro...Glad yer still with us

Arlene Horton
07-03-06, 08:06 PM
:beer: Happy Birthday, brother. Enjoy every moment of this great day. May you have many more, each better than the last one!:banana:

eniram
07-03-06, 08:10 PM
Happy Birthday & keep the wind to your back.
Semper Fi Marine

Don

redneck13
07-04-06, 04:45 PM
:D :banana: :flag: I'm a bit overwhelmed as I didn't realize how many friends I have here. It was uneventful, but I kicked backed and rested. Now it's the fourth, and I hope that someday this ol' world will finally be a peace. Happy fourth to ya'll, and I plan on stickin' round as long as I'm not needed up yonder to take over command of Gods' Guards. SF to all. P.S. I used to have longer hair, I have shaved some beard off, but, for once in my life, I like me. Mama? How'd ya git the PGR on your post? SF. Carry on, all you Great Maggot's.

Stanley Hroszow
07-04-06, 07:01 PM
:D :banana: :flag: I'm a bit overwhelmed as I didn't realize how many friends I have here. It was uneventful, but I kicked backed and rested. Now it's the fourth, and I hope that someday this ol' world will finally be a peace. Happy fourth to ya'll, and I plan on stickin' round as long as I'm not needed up yonder to take over command of Gods' Guards. SF to all. P.S. I used to have longer hair, I have shaved some beard off, but, for once in my life, I like me. Mama? How'd ya git the PGR on your post? SF. Carry on, all you Great Maggot's. Hay wind do you real peace comes when we go Home, then we come back for His Thousand Year Reign.