PDA

View Full Version : Very Important Information:

Phantom Blooper
06-30-06, 04:05 PM
WASHINGTON, DC - Congress is considering sweeping legislation which provides new benefits for many Americans. The Americans With No Abilities Act (AWNAA) is being hailed as a major legislation by advocates of the millions of Americans who lack any real skills or ambition.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans do not possess the competence and drive necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said Senator Barbara Boxer. "We can no longer stand by and allow People of Inability to be ridiculed and passed over. With this legislation, employers will no longer be able to grant special favors to a small group of workers, simply because they do a better job, or have some idea of what they are doing." The President pointed to the success of the US Postal Service, which has a long-standing policy of providing opportunity without regard to performance. Approximately 74 percent of postal employees lack job skills, making this agency the single largest US employer of Persons of Inability.

Private sector industries with good records of nondiscrimination against the Inept include retail sales (72%), the airline industry (68%), and home improvement "warehouse" stores (65%). The DMV also has a great record of hiring Persons of Inability (63%), and fast food restaurants (93%).

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million "middle man" positions will be created, with important-sounding titles but little real responsibility, thus providing an illusory sense of purpose and performance. Mandatory non-performance-based raises and promotions will be given, to guarantee upward mobility for even the most unremarkable employees. The legislation provides substantial tax breaks to corporations which maintain a significant level of Persons of Inability in middle positions, and gives a tax credit to small and medium businesses that agree to hire one clueless worker for every two talented hires.

Finally, the AWNA bill contains tough new measures to make it more difficult to discriminate against the Nonabled, banning discriminatory interview questions such as "Do you have any goals for the future?" or "Do you have any skills or experience which relate to this job?"

"As a Nonabled person, I can't be expected to keep up with people who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as a lug-nut twister at the GM plant in Flint, MI due to her lack of notable job skills. "This new law should really help people like me." With the passage of this bill, Gertz and millions of other untalented citizens can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Senator Ted Kennedy, "It is our duty as lawmakers to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her adequacy, with some sort of space to take up in this great nation." The Senator's office at the same time issued this statement: "The Senator fully identifies with the people this legislation is designed to help."

Ignition
06-30-06, 04:14 PM
keep working so millions of people on welfare do not have to!

Camper51
06-30-06, 04:37 PM
A law just for ME!!!!!!!!!!!

CAS3
07-01-06, 03:06 AM
Is this a joke?

The DMV also has a great record of hiring Persons of Inability (63%)
I think I was already aware of that. You stand in line for an hour to ask a question and are routed to somone who knows the answer after waiting another hour.

Why is it that these people should be "awarded" a special status for NOTworking to standards that all employers set.

Please tell me this is a joke!
If so, then I am one AWNA.

marinegreen
07-01-06, 04:11 AM
AH-OH !!! Is this gonna be for our millions of Illegals from Mexico ?????

Marine84
07-01-06, 08:14 AM
I think I already work for a company that does this....................it really ticks me right the hell off when I have to pick up the slack for somebody that has no "drive".

2motorbike
07-01-06, 04:00 PM
A society that offers a "standard of living regardless of ability" is called a communist society. Thats what you can expect under the "New World Order", run under the auspice of the United Nations. Makes you wonder if serving in the military these days is a wise thing to do! Ask Michael New. I run my own company single handed and will never hire anyone to help because that means handing control over to a government I can no longer trust. May God help us.

Phantom Blooper
07-01-06, 06:39 PM
Is this a joke?

Can't find it anywhere to be true. It was reprinted in The Onion so..... ,but in my opine it is funny.

<CENTER>Americans With No Abilities Act</CENTER>

Washington, D.C. On Tuesday, Congress approved the Americans With No Abilities Act (ANAA), sweeping new legislation that provides benefits and protection, for more than 135 million talentless Americans. The act, signed into law by President Clinton shortly after its passage, is being hailed as a major victory for the millions upon millions of U.S. citizens who lack any real skills or uses.
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6271/usflag.jpg "Roughly 50 percent of Americans -- through no fault of their own -- do not possess the talent necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said Clinton, a longtime ANAA supporter. "Their lives are futile hamster-wheel existences of unrewarding, dead-end busywork:

xeroxing documents written by others
fulfilling mail-in rebates for Black & Decker toaster ovens
processing bureaucratic forms that nobody will ever see"Sadly, for these millions of nonabled Americans, the American dream of working hard and moving up through the ranks is simply not a reality."

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million important-sounding "middle man" positions will be created, in the white-collar sector, for nonabled persons, providing them with an illusory sense of purpose and ability. Mandatory, non-performance-based raises and promotions will also be offered, to create a sense of upward mobility, for even the most unremarkable, utterly replaceable employees.
The legislation also provides corporations with incentives to hire nonabled workers, including tax breaks for those who hire one non-germane worker for every two talented hirees. Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act contains tough new measures, to prevent discrimination against the nonabled by banning prospective employers from asking some job-interview questions, such as:

"What can you bring to this organization?" or
"Do you have any special skills that would make you an asset to this company?""As a nonabled person, I frequently find myself unable to keep up with co-workers who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as an unessential filing clerk at a Minneapolis tile wholesaler last month, because of her lack of notable skills. "This new law should really help people like me."
With the passage of the Americans With No Abilities Act, Gertz and millions of other untalented, inessential citizens can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.
Said Clinton, "It is our duty, both as lawmakers and as human beings, to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her lack of value to society, some sort of space to take up in this great nation."

<CENTER>http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6271/laughing.gif </CENTER>This joke added June 26, 1998

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Plains/6271/gover049.html

Ed Palmer
07-01-06, 07:15 PM
http://hypocrisytoday.com/noabilit.htm

Above: President Clinton signs the Americans With No Abilities Act into law.
WASHINGTON, DC--On Tuesday, Congress approved the Americans With No Abilities Act, sweeping new legislation that provides benefits and protection for more than 135 million talentless Americans.

The act, signed into law by President Clinton shortly after its passage, is being hailed as a major victory for the millions upon millions of U.S. citizens who lack any real skills or uses.

"Roughly 50 percent of Americans--through no fault of their own--do not possess the talent necessary to carve out a meaningful role for themselves in society," said Clinton, a longtime ANA supporter. "Their lives are futile hamster-wheel existences of unrewarding, dead-end busywork: xeroxing documents written by others, fulfilling mail-in rebates for Black & Decker toaster ovens, and processing bureaucratic forms that nobody will ever see. Sadly, for these millions of nonabled Americans, the American dream of working hard and moving up through the ranks is simply not a reality."

Under the Americans With No Abilities Act, more than 25 million important-sounding "middle man" positions will be created in the white-collar sector for nonabled persons, providing them with an illusory sense of purpose and ability. Mandatory, non-performance-based raises and promotions will also be offered to create a sense of upward mobility for even the most unremarkable, utterly replaceable employees.

The legislation also provides corporations with incentives to hire nonabled workers, including tax breaks for those who hire one non-germane worker for every two talented hirees.

Finally, the Americans With No Abilities Act also contains tough new measures to prevent discrimination against the nonabled by banning prospective employers from asking such job-interview questions as, "What can you bring to this organization?" and "Do you have any special skills that would make you an asset to this company?"

"As a nonabled person, I frequently find myself unable to keep up with co-workers who have something going for them," said Mary Lou Gertz, who lost her position as an unessential filing clerk at a Minneapolis tile wholesaler last month because of her lack of notable skills. "This new law should really help people like me."

With the passage of the Americans With No Abilities Act, Gertz and millions of other untalented, inessential citizens can finally see a light at the end of the tunnel.

Said Clinton: "It is our duty, both as lawmakers and as human beings, to provide each and every American citizen, regardless of his or her lack of value to society, some sort of space to take up in this great nation."

© Copyright 1998 Onion, Inc., All rights reserved.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OLE SARG
07-01-06, 09:29 PM
That damn sure would include both the clintons - bill did nothing as a president and hillary doesn't do anything now!!!!!! Americans with No Abilities fits them both SO WELL@@

SEMPER FI,

yellowwing
07-01-06, 09:31 PM
Hey this Bold New Vision would encompass the 6-12% that answer Don't Know on our opinion polls.

Have you even heard of Iraq? I don't know.

Maybe that's what the political handlers of John Kerry were shooting for? That clueless 6-12% that would identify and vote for a waffler. They were off by only by 2%. (Kind of spooky actually :( )