PDA

View Full Version : Bin Laden and Zarqawi

yellowwing
06-30-06, 08:20 AM
Sure Mr Bin Laden! Just report to the nearest Marine Battalion in Afghanistan to sign for the body. :banana: <br />
<br />
Okay, seriously. Why haven't we charged Bin Laden with the murder of 2,500 US civilians?

Osotogary
06-30-06, 08:28 AM
Why haven't we charged Bin Laden with the murder of 2,500 US civilians? <br />
Because that wouldn't be politically correct and all that other happy horse sheet.

yellowwing
06-30-06, 08:32 AM
LOL I don't think Gonzales is concerned with politically correct! :no:

Osotogary
06-30-06, 08:47 AM
Would I be somewhat corrrect if I said that a nice bit of change has been offered to the person or persons who can provide information that leads to the capture or death of Osama Bin Laden? Would I...

yellowwing
06-30-06, 08:54 AM
Yellowwing- Is there anyway that you can get Saddam's trial to pick up the pace?
Ummm...sorry they seem to be killing his lawyers. An action that I do not wholly condemn.

What is the method of execution in Iraq. Simple hanging? A hooded Saddam dangling from the gibbet is going to be a Internet favorite.

WalkingMan
07-01-06, 06:21 AM
Ummm...sorry they seem to be killing his lawyers. An action that I do not wholly condemn.

What is the method of execution in Iraq. Simple hanging? A hooded Saddam dangling from the gibbet is going to be a Internet favorite.

Public beheadings seem to be a fairly popular method of execution, at present.

rb1651
07-01-06, 07:55 AM
Burn him at the stake. That way he's pre-heated for his trip to he**.

OLE SARG
07-01-06, 08:46 AM
Send the SOB's ashes to him in an envelope along with a 500 pounder!!!!

SEMPER FI,