PDA

View Full Version : It's on!

yellowwing
06-27-06, 08:21 PM
Israeli Defense Forces have crossed into the Gaza Strip bombing three bridges and a knocking out an electrical substation. The IDF has launched this massive armor backed assault in response to the kidnapping of one of their soldiers by a faction of Hamas.

The Hamas led Palestinian government recently went as far as offering to formally recognize Israel in an effort to prevent any major retaliations. Israel wasn't buying that brand of shinola!

The capture of IDF Cpl. Gilad Shalit by Hamas is a direct act of state terror.

Things might get particularly interesting with Syria. Damascus is sanctuary for Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal, who is believed to have ordered the attack and kidnapping.

The Jerusalum Post (http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?apage=1&cid=1150885856918&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull) has a good article on these latest event.

jennifer
06-27-06, 08:24 PM
LET's GO GET EM!!!! KILL!!!

redneck13
06-29-06, 11:51 AM
:mad: :!: We all have seen every sort of "diplomatic" avenue attempted by Isreal, the U.S. maybe others, to give the "Palestinian's their own Country." Which in the Bible, God gave the Jewish people this land, "ALL OF IT", not the Palestian's." If one believe's this is so, then one can recognize what Isreal has had to do in order to keep their God given land, to defend it, to actually go to war to become a "Country." They have repeatedly, the Jewish Leader's, with much adversity from their constituent's, given up a lot of their country, even forcibly removing Isreilies from their homes of so many years. The press and a lot of citizen's "blame" the Jewish Country/State for, well, just about everything from starting war's, some of their former leader's were terrorists themselves and killed many. The fact remain's, that this people with twisted ideologies of a "Hijad" in the name of "Ala", and the Koran, which has been used in part from it, talking about death to those, mainly within and not believing, it, the Koran, to their "affirmness" that what they are doing is what "Ala" and the "Koran" speak of. Which is not at all correct. It's like a TV Preacher, (not all) some, who use the bible to quote specific area's for "their betterment" i.e. to brainwash those who are searching, that this particular Perons/Group is the way to go, therefore, send me "money" I'll assure you a seat, "front row seat" in heaven, when in fact...if you'd take the Money away?, they wouldn't preach again. These "radical" dimwit's, recruit people basically in the same way. And if anyone doesn't believe in their "belief's?", then they don't deserve to live, hence, terrorist's attacks, killing their own people.
Isreal, without a question has the "military might" in the region to totally eliminate the Palestinian people. Including Syria. And, they have taken more than what the United States has ever dreamed of taking insofar as killing by these twisted thinking cowards. The loss of life of the Jewish people way out number those of the Palestinian's. I for one am glad to see they are showing their muscle, which might bring, God Willing, these people who aren't afraid which therein lies the trouble, their leader's, are afraid, and possibly justly so, of the infastructure of a Terrorist Lead people, to come to the point to where they can stand firm, un-afraid, and say, "enough is enough." But, these twisted people's belief go to the very one's who are uneducated, maybe are born trouble maker's, like Zarquai, so the leader's are fighting more than just one group. It's a situation not unlike Iraq, that until the in-fighting and dis-membership of these radical's can be eliminated, there will always be those who firmly believe in what they are doing is right. I wish Isreal would go ahead and take even a bigger step, and never let up, keep pounding area's of Palestine, no matter the consequences of innocent lives, which will happen, as in any war, and barrell through whatever they have to, to make one gigantic hole and with a take no prisoner's effect, to show them, Jordon, Syria, Lebanon, Saudi, Eygypt, Turkey, any and all countrie's around them, "YOU'LL FACE OUR WRATH, UNTIL YOU DECIDE TO HELP YOURSELF AND IN DOING SO, YOU WILL HAVE A COUNTRY/STATE, AND WE'LL DO OUR BEST TO ESTABLISH TRADE, JOBS, ECONOMIC'S, ETC." I give Isreal one big "atta-boy" because it can no longer be intimidated by these yeahoo's and allow them to deliver and kill their own, from suicide bomber's, rocket's, or other means. It is hard to detect those radical's already in place in Isreal. It sort of hits home with me about our country. As we too, no doubt have these brainwashed twisted people in our country that will attempt to continue to do harm to us. Isreal will not ask for help. We don't have to worry about that. These terrorist cowards don't stand a chance to fight a war machine of the likes that Isreal has. Once the main hub/head is chopped off, do not leave, remain and finish the job. The Isreal's people not unlike our CIA, don't mess around, no holds bar. Which maybe the US should see. I pray that this will make a statement to bring the "real" good Palestinian's, who don't want this, to challenge, fight, whatever it takes, to have their elected leader's go back to the peace table, and then forever more, they will have what they want, that is...."PEACE." And don't we all? SF

Mike McIntyre
06-29-06, 01:20 PM
Which in the Bible, God gave the Jewish people this land, "ALL OF IT", not the Palestinian’s." If one believes this is so, then one can recognize what Israel has had to do in order to keep their God given land, to defend it, to actually go to war to become a "Country."
This is so true. God gave them this land. The Palestinians were kick out of Jordan. Why aren’t people telling the Jordanians to create a homeland for them? These people don’t want a homeland. What they want is for Israel to be destroyed. Their religion teaches them to destroy ALL infidels. The last time I checked, that means most of us.

chafas2531
06-29-06, 01:47 PM
Paul & Mike. God bless and pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
SEMPER FIDELIS!
ben \o/

Future-USMC-LT
06-29-06, 03:49 PM
Oorah, Get Some!!

yellowwing
06-29-06, 09:34 PM
Yup, they gave Hamas 48 hours to release their soldier. Then they gave the order and 12 hours later the IDF was rolling. Very decisive.

redneck13
07-01-06, 11:27 AM
:mad: :evilgrin: :!: There's no way you can argue with idiot's!! You got to show them, that enough is enough. The propragand, doesn't even make sense to "real intelligent "PEOPLE". They, the Palestinian's who are not budging, and are against Isreal, just don't get it....The C.S. Hamas leader, hiding in a Mosque? Why don't he come out and fight the fight, if he's do determined to tell other's? Why? He's got some brains. Hell, he don't want to end up like a lot that were/are/going to be, "D.E.A.D." So, he promotes all this turmoil, and sets back, says, "Them Idiot's, they'd follow a flea to a flea bath." I can raise a rukkas like Osama YO MOMMA, and let them do what I want. I think it's way over due that Isreal, and the US quit playing patty-cake with these stupid dip__________'s, and let's get 'r done!! I am and will continue to pray that peace be brought to this region. But, also in the Christian Bible, it says, peace will never happen in this area. So, as far as I'm concerned, blow 'em all to their 77 Vurgun's, and take the land back, and tell Jordan, Syria, you're next. Isn't it stupid that we have let this go so far, so long? If the US had the cohonie's like Isreal, whether or not they get their soldier back (he will be always honored), (as Isreal let's their Military Head's do the fighting, they just tell 'em, okay, here, knock these guys out of the park) we wouldn't be pussy footing around. I want Isreal to show the world, "IT'S TIME FOR EVERY ONE TO STAND UP AND LET'S END THIS SHEET NOW!!" God Bless 'em. SF

yellowwing
07-12-06, 01:29 PM
Now its getting REAL!

Israel: Soldiers' Abduction is Act of War
By Jim Teeple
Jerusalem
Voice Of America 12 July 2006 (http://voanews.com/english/2006-07-12-voa19.cfm)

Lebanese Hezbollah guerrillas have seized two Israeli soldiers, and killed at least two others in raids on Israeli Defense Forces positions along the Israeli-Lebanese border. Israel is calling the action an act of war, and warning of painful consequences.

Israeli ground forces crossed into Lebanon for the first time in six years in a desperate search for the two missing soldiers. Israel's Air Force and Navy also pounded targets in southern Lebanon. Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert called the Hezbollah action an act of war.

Mr. Olmert says Israel holds Lebanon responsible for the abduction of its soldiers and he warned of painful and far-reaching consequences for the raids.

Israeli defense officials say they are mobilizing reserve infantry units to be sent to the Lebanese border.

An Israeli air strike on Wednesday also destroyed a building in the Gaza Strip. Palestinian officials say nine people were killed, but that Israeli forces missed their target, Hamas militant Mohammed Deif, who Israeli authorities say has been behind numerous suicide bombings in Israel.

Camper51
07-12-06, 02:20 PM
Unlike some countries we all know, Israel MEANS exactly what it says and it backs up it's words. That country has cajones and has no fear...

Mike McIntyre
07-12-06, 03:05 PM
This is why there is still an Israel. Peace through strength. Why have they let the “All they want is their own country” crowd, change their policy? These people will stop at nothing to kill the Infidels; first Israel and than the “Great Satin” (i.e. USA)

redneck13
07-12-06, 04:02 PM
:evilgrin: Isreal as I've said before, has done everything conceiveable to make "peace" in the region. But you Don't mess with them when you keep killing them, by rocket's, suicide bomber's. They get a belly full, and then they Lower the Boom on these stupid "people." I don't blame them one bit. You know, as I've said....If America would quit this "TIPPY TOE" b*****S**** and gather a force in every dat blame part of Iraq/Afghan, so large, and no holds bar, just go in and do as Isreal does? We'd be done with it. I hope they kill ever sunabeech coward, puke face dipsheet's they can. Rummy Dummy went to Iraq? I don't see any Civilian politicians on the front, trying to make peace or whatever with them Palestinian's, or other's with Isreal!!!, those good Folks, let their Military do what it takes. If innocent people are killed? Too damn bad. And I don't see Isreal cowing down, investigating their soldier's-when innocent people are killed. Those radical idiot's, use people as human shield's or the so called innocent, are family member's, or particpate in these dipsheet's cause, then cry foul. Isreal gets 'r done. And when they say, "YOU WILL PAY?" "THEY DAMN SURE MEAN IT!!" SF To Isreal. Carry on you Blessed Maggot's....

FistFu68
07-12-06, 04:46 PM
:usmc: AND ON THE EIGHTH DAY,GOD CREATED MARINES! :usmc:

redneck13
07-12-06, 04:55 PM
:evilgrin: :usmc: :flag: "AND SELECTED AS HIS CHOSEN GUARD'S. Amen Brother..SF Now carry on you Blessed Maggot's.

10thzodiac
07-14-06, 08:13 AM
Things might get particularly interesting with Syria. Damascus is sanctuary for Hamas leader Khaled Mashaal, who is believed to have ordered the attack and kidnapping.

TEHRAN, July 13 (Reuters) - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad said on Thursday an Israeli strike on Syria would be considered an attack on the whole Islamic world that would bring a "fierce response", state television reported.

"If the Zionist regime commits another stupid move and attacks Syria, this will be considered like attacking the whole Islamic world and this regime will receive a very fierce response," Ahmadinejad was quoted as saying in a telephone conversation with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.

The president made the comments after Israel struck Beirut airport and military airbases and blockaded Lebanese ports in reprisals that have killed 55 civilians in Lebanon since Hizbollah guerrillas captured two Israeli soldiers a day earlier.

"He (Ahmadinejad) also said it was a must for the Organisation of the Islamic Conference to become more active regarding the new crisis created by the Zionist regime," state television reported.

Iran's Islamic government has never recognised Israel and routinely refers to the Jewish state as the "Zionist regime".

Iran has close ties with Syria, and with Hizbollah.

jryanjack
07-14-06, 11:48 AM
I was just reading a news article about Bush not being willing to push Israel towards a cease fire as requested of Bush by the Leabonese Prime Minister.

While I totally support Israel's right to exist and to defend themselves, I have to question if their response has gone too far.

10thzodiac
07-14-06, 12:12 PM
While I totally support Israel's right to exist and to defend themselves, I have to question if their response has gone too far.

Below are charts of nine little-known statistics.
Please click on any statistic for the source and more information.
Last Updated: July 10, 2006

http://www.ifamericansknew.org/

rb1651
07-14-06, 12:27 PM
Those statistics are nothing more than numbers. Why have so many Palestinian's been killed? Chances are because of a retaliation strike launched by the Isreali's after an act of terror against them. I respect the fact that they don't put up with the BS from a terrorist organization. They did not cross the border to kidnap troops on two different fronts, but when they were attacked and had troops kidnapped they clearly stated that they were either returned or they would come and get them. They don't worry about being PC, they said they would open a can of whoop a** and if some other countries politicians didn't like it, too bad.

10thzodiac
07-14-06, 12:56 PM
Those statistics are nothing more than numbers. Why have so many Palestinian's been killed? Chances are because of a retaliation strike launched by the Isreali's after an act of terror against them. I respect the fact that they don't put up with the BS from a terrorist organization. They did not cross the border to kidnap troops on two different fronts, but when they were attacked and had troops kidnapped they clearly stated that they were either returned or they would come and get them. They don't worry about being PC, they said they would open a can of whoop a** and if some other countries politicians didn't like it, too bad.

<TABLE id=table1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="52%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><CENTER>EARLY ZIONIST TERRORIST GANGS. </CENTER>

Soon after the end of World War II, there were three basic para-military Zionist organizations in Palestine, working against the Arab people, with the specific purpose of driving it out of Palestine. These were the Haganah, the Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang.

Before the British Mandate, the Jewish settlers had formed a group of mounted armed watchmen called "Hashomar" and with the advent of the British Mandate, it became the Haganah (Defense). With a membership of 60,000 Zionist Jews, the Haganah had a field army of 16,000 trained men and a unit called the Palmach, which was a full-time force, numbering about 6000.

The Irgun Zvai Leumi included between 3000 and 5000 armed terrorists, and grew out of the Haganah and its Palmach branch in 1933. The Irgun was not ready to obey the Jewish Agency which sought to dilute the terror of the Haganah in order not to lose its respectability.

In 1939, one of Irgun's commanding officers, Abraham Stern, left the parent organization and formed the Stern Gang, numbering some 200 to 300 dangerous fanatics.

<CENTER>SOME EARLY EXAMPLES OF JEWISH-ZIONIST TERROR. </CENTER>

August 20, 1937 - June 29, 1939. During this period, the Zionists carried out a series of attacks against Arab buses, resulting in the death of 24 persons and wounding 25 others.

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbour, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants (see below).

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons. The Irgun officially claimed responsibility for the incident, but subsequent evidence indicated that both the Haganah and the Jewish Agency were involved.

October 1, 1946. The British Embassy in Rome was badly damaged by bomb explosions, for which Irgun claimed responsibility.

June 1947. Letters sent to British Cabinet Ministers were found to contain bombs.

September 3, 1947. A postal bomb addressed to the British War Office exploded in the post office sorting room in London, injuring 2 persons. It was attributed to Irgun or Stern Gangs. (The Sunday Times, Sept. 24, 1972, p.8)

December 11, 1947. Six Arabs were killed and 30 wounded when bombs were thrown from Jewish trucks at Arab buses in Haifa; 12 Arabs were killed and others injured in an attack by armed Zionists on an Arab coastal village near Haifa.

December 13,1947. Zionist terrorists, believed to be members of Irgun Zvai Leumi, killed 18 Arabs and wounded nearly 60 in Jerusalem, Jaffa and Lydda areas. In Jerusalem, bombs were thrown in an Arab market-place near the Damascus Gate; in Jaffa, bombs were thrown into an Arab cafe; in the Arab village of Al Abbasya, near Lydda, 12 Arabs were killed in an attack with mortars and automatic weapons.

December 19, 1947. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blowing up two houses, in the ruins of which were found the bodies of 10 Arabs, including 5 children. Haganah admitted responsibility for the attack.

December 29, 1947. Two British constables and 11 Arabs were killed and 32 Arabs injured, at the Damascus Gate in Jerusalem when Irgun members threw a bomb from a taxi.

December 30,1947. A mixed force of the Zionist Palmach and the "Carmel Brigade" attacked the village of Balad al Sheikh, killing more than 60 Arabs.

1947 -- 1948. Over 700,000 Palestinian Arabs were uprooted from their homes and land, and forced to live in refugee camps on Israel's borders. They have been denied the right to return to their homes. They have been refused compensation for their homes, orchards, farms and other property stolen from them by the Israeli government. After their expulsion, the "Israeli Forces" totally obliterated (usually by bulldozing) 385 Arab villages and towns, out of a total of 475. Commonly, Israeli villages were built on the remaining rubble.

January 1, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked a village on the slopes of Mount Carmel; 17 Arabs were killed and 33 wounded.

January 4, 1948. Haganah terrorists wearing British Army uniforms penetrated into the center of Jaffa and blew up the Serai (the old Turkish Government House) which was used as a headquarters of the Arab National Committee, killing more than 40 persons and wounding 98 others.

January 5, 1948. The Arab-owned Semiramis Hotel in Jerusalem was blown up, killing 20 persons, among them Viscount de Tapia, the Spanish Consul. Haganah admitted responsibility for this crime.

January 7, 1948. Seventeen Arabs were killed by a bomb at the Jaffa Gate in Jerusalem, 3 of them while trying to escape. Further casualties, including the murder of a British officer near Hebron, were reported from different parts of the country.

January 16, 1948. Zionists blew up three Arab buildings. In the first, 8 children between the ages of 18 months and 12 years, died.

December 13, 1947 -- February 10, 1948. Seven incidents of bomb-tossing at innocent Arab civilians in cafes and markets, killing 138 and wounding 271 others, During this period, there were 9 attacks on Arab buses. Zionists mined passenger trains on at least 4 occasions, killing 93 persons and wounding 161 others.

February 15, 1948. Haganah terrorists attacked an Arab village near Safad, blew up several houses, killing 11 Arabs, including 4 children..

March 3, 1948. Heavy damage was done to the Arab-owned Salam building in Haifa (a 7 story block of apartments and shops) by Zionists who drove an army lorry ( truck) up to the building and escaped before the detonation of 400 Ib. of explosives; casualties numbered 11 Arabs and 3 Armenians killed and 23 injured. The Stern Gang claimed responsibility for the incident.

March 22, 1948. A housing block in Iraq Street in Haifa was blown up killing 17 and injuring 100 others. Four members of the Stern Gang drove two truck-loads of explosives into the street and abandoned the vehicles before the explosion.

March 31, 1948. The Cairo-Haifa Express was mined, for the second time in a month, by an electronically-detonated land mine near Benyamina, killing 40 persons and wounding 60 others.

April 9, 1948. A combined force of Irgun Zvai Leumi and the Stern Gang, supported by the Palmach forces, captured the Arab village of Deir Yassin and killed more than 200 unarmed civilians, including countless women and children. Older men and young women were captured and paraded in chains in the Jewish Quarter of Jerusalem; 20 of the hostages were then shot in the quarry of Gevaat Shaul.

April 16, 1948. Zionists attacked the former British army camp at Tel Litvinsky, killing 90 Arabs there.

April 19, 1948. Fourteen Arabs were killed in a house in Tiberias, which was blown up by Zionist terrorists.

May 3, 1948. A book bomb addressed to a British Army officer, who had been stationed in Palestine exploded, killing his brother, Rex Farran.

May11, 1948. A letter bomb addressed to Sir Evelyn Barker, former Commanding Officer in Palestine, was detected in the nick of time by his wife.

April 25, 1948 -- May 13, 1948. Wholesale looting of Jaffa was carried out following armed attacks by Irgun and Haganah terrorists. They stripped and carried away everything they could, destroying what they could not take with them.

<CENTER>THE SS PATRIA. </CENTER>

November 25, 1940. In September, 1940, around 3,000 Jewish refugees from Vienna, Prague and Danzig were attempting to reach Palestine. In a convoy of four river steamers, they set sail down the Danube and reached the Romanian port of Tulcea where they transferred to three Greek cargo ships named Atlantic, Pacific and Milos. Conditions on board these three ships were horrendous, reminiscent of Japanese hell-ships later in the war. Eventually the ships reached Palestinian waters, but the British Colonial Office refused them permission to land. It was finally decided to deport the refugees to the island of Mauritius where a special camp was to be built. The three ships were then brought into Haifa harbour where the liner Patria was berthed. The refugees were then embarked on the Patria and as the last passengers from the Atlantic were coming on board, a tremendous explosion ripped the liner apart. The death toll amounted to 267 refugees killed. The explosion was the work of the Jewish underground army, the Haganah, who had meant only to damage the ship to prevent it sailing but had miscalculated the amount of explosives needed to disable the ship. Many say that this was no miscalculation and was deliberate murder of Jews by Jews, in an attempt to influence British immigration policy to Palestine.

<CENTER>A LIGHT UNTO THE NATIONS. </CENTER>

The first act of air piracy in the history of civil aviation was carried out by Israel, in Dec. 1954, when a civilian Syrian airliner was forced down in Tel Aviv and its passengers and crew held for days, despite international condemnation.

In 1968, Israeli commandos blew up 13 civilian airliners at Beirut airport in Lebanon.

The first deliberate shooting down a civilian airliner was carried out by Israel, when a Libyan airliner was shot down by Israeli jet fighters over Sinai, in Feb. 1973, on the direct orders of Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir, killing all 107 of its passengers and the entire French crew.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

jerryk
07-14-06, 02:12 PM
you know but looks like if they give the 3 boys back and that will end the whole thing.and iseral will not quite till they get them back ,wonder what if mexico came acrose the bordor took 3 of our troops as hostage would it be any difference,well here the way our govt. is guess it would be ,we would talk, the govt.in israel dont talk they act at least they dont mess around wish ours was that way

jryanjack
07-14-06, 02:31 PM
While I am sure that all of the above is true, its all a matter of persecptive. Imagine what you would have thought if you were reading about how a gang of terrorist boarded ships and destroyed their cargo - a la The Boston Tea Party. We were the terrorist then! And we broke all kinds of rules for warfare during our fight for independence, so why is it wrong for the Israelis to have done the same thing?

My argument with what Israel is doing today is that they are attacking another nation becuase of the actions of terrorist inside that nation who are not, as I understand it and I could be wrong, operating under the direction of that nation's government. And we, as a supposed neutral, are being anything but. If we're a champion of democracy, what about the democratically elected government of Lebanon?

10thzodiac
07-14-06, 02:56 PM
While I am sure that all of the above is true, its all a matter of persecptive. Imagine what you would have thought if you were reading about how a gang of terrorist boarded ships and destroyed their cargo - a la The Boston Tea Party. We were the terrorist then! And we broke all kinds of rules for warfare during our fight for independence, so why is it wrong for the Israelis to have done the same thing?

My argument with what Israel is doing today is that they are attacking another nation becuase of the actions of terrorist inside that nation who are not, as I understand it and I could be wrong, operating under the direction of that nation's government. And we, as a supposed neutral, are being anything but. If we're a champion of democracy, what about the democratically elected government of Lebanon?

Exactly my point!:banana:

In foreign affairs, Washington was a huge proponent of neutrality. In fact, he declared the Proclamation of Neutrality in 1793 which stated that the US would be impartial toward belligerent powers currently in a war. This upset some who felt we owed a greater allegiance to France. However, his belief in neutrality was reiterated during his Farewell Address in 1796 where he warned against foreign entanglements.

SF:thumbup:

redneck13
07-14-06, 04:20 PM
:evilgrin: If N. Korea as for an example were to send a missle and it hit "Alaska?" What would you do if you were President of the U.S.? Isreal....has done everything they possibly could do to make peace. But when rocket's mortar's, suicide bomber's are constantly killing "YOUR OWN PEOPLE" by these "stupid radical Islamic Jack Asses?, and you've tried, and tried, but you can't work with "radical people", especially when these people have no care for life!!, you as a Nation can only take so much. And you have to protect your "HOMELAND." The Press is blowing this "Military People", this is not the only underlying reason. Nobody will help Isreal, even the U.S. except to supply them. Maybe Great Britian. Isreal hit Iran's Nuke plants once before. And maybe they should hit all of these "idiot's." Don't take things out of perspective, with "crap" from the press, or what you hear. There's a hell of a lot more to it, than what we know. How many more innocent people of Isreal have to die before the Govt takes action? They are doing this in response to "attacks" on their Country, which some "PEOPLE" can't seem to understand!! If Cuba, tried again to attack America, they catch the "Brunt" of our power. Syria, Lebanon, Iran, Palestine, are all in this together, they are trying to seize all "semi democratic nations" and make them Islamic. The attacks will not stop, should not stop, until these people are either Dead, or are forced out by their own people, damn it. IT'S HIGH TIME, THAT SOMEBODY TAKES THE BULL BY THE HORN, AND SAYS, "OKAY, YOU WANT TO COME ACROSS BORDER'S AND TAKE OUR PEOPLE?, YOU WANT TO CONTINUE TO LET THESE RADICAL'S KILL OUR PEOPLE?, OKAY, NOW WE'RE GONNA SHOW YOU WHAT WE'LL DO, AND WE WON'T STOP UNTIL YOU CONCEDE." MORE POWER TO 'EM. IF INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE KILLED? TOO DAMN BAD, BECAUSE THAT'S WAR. PEOPLE HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE ACTION TO STOP THIS MADNESS, I.E. THE PEOPLE OF THE COUNTRIES THAT SUPPORT THESE RADICAL'S. THE PROBLEM IS, THEY'RE UN-EDUCATED, AND THEY WILL DO WHATEVER THE BULLIES TELL THEM, FROM FEAR. NOT ONE COUNTRY OF THESE IDIOT'S CAN FACE THE MIGHT OF ISREAL'S MILITARY. THEY KNOW IT, SO THEY USE THIS BRAIN WASHING, YAKKITIE YAKK RHETORIC, THAT MEANS NOTHING. THE ONE BLOWING THE SMOKE, IS USUALLY THE ONE'S THAT ARE TO BLAME. So Don't tell me, about, "Well I think they've gone to far." PUT YOURSELF IN THEIR PLACE, FOR PETE SAKES." SOMEBODY HAS TO PUT A STOP TO THIS, AND IF SOMEBODY DON'T? WE'LL HAVE MORE HIT OUR HOMELAND. "JUST LET ISREAL DO WHAT THEY HAVE TO." They have even told people, dropped pamphlet's, for people to get in bomb shelter's. They purposely hit open area's, as like firing a warning shot across the bow of a ship that won't stop. That ain't gonna work, nor is the useless U.N. SANCTION'S? SOME PIECE OF PAPER SAYING, "YOU SHOULD STOP THIS." DO YOU THINK FOR ONE MINUTE THAT THESE RADICAL TURDS ARE GOING TO PAY ATTENTION TO THAT? IF you think so, I got several bridges I can sell you. We, as American's should support their actions. Of course try with diplomacy. It has failed. So bring 'em to their knee's. Then maybe they'll want peace. SF CARRY ON YOU MAGGOT'S.

jryanjack
07-14-06, 06:01 PM
Wind, I hear your point, if North Korea attacked Alaska with a rocket, I would do exactly what Israel is doing - however, the government and country of Lebanon did NOT attack Israel, a group of terrorists in Lebanon did - they should take out the terrorists, not the entire country.

If a terrorist group based in Canada launced a rocket against say Buffalo, do we then invade Canada and destroy their infastructure and kill civilians?

jryanjack
07-14-06, 06:03 PM
[B]In foreign affairs, Washington was a huge proponent of neutrality. In fact, he declared the Proclamation of Neutrality in 1793

In my opinion anything anyone said or did in 1793 is not relevant to anything that happens today. I'm sure that if we go far enough back in history we could find something that would prove any point we wish to make.

Zulu 36
07-14-06, 06:26 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say that nothing said back in the era of 1793 has no bearing on today, however, not everything said then has relevance today.

If a war someplace else had absolutely zero affect on our country, then by all means we should be neutral. Notwithstanding that, very little that happens in our 21st Century world has absolutely zero affect on the US.

Anything that happens in the Middle East has quite a bit of influence on our nation, like it or not. As Robin Williams once said in his act: "Reality...what a concept!"

Personally, I think President Bush should publically say to Hizbollah (and Hamas), "Y'all brought it on yourselves. Don't bother us anymore about it."
But I dream.

10thzodiac
07-14-06, 07:28 PM
I wouldn't go so far as to say that nothing said back in the era of 1793 has no bearing on today, however, not everything said then has relevance today.

If a war someplace else had absolutely zero affect on our country, then by all means we should be neutral. Notwithstanding that, very little that happens in our 21st Century world has absolutely zero affect on the US.

Anything that happens in the Middle East has quite a bit of influence on our nation, like it or not. As Robin Williams once said in his act: "Reality...what a concept!"

Personally, I think President Bush should publically say to Hizbollah (and Hamas), "Y'all brought it on yourselves. Don't bother us anymore about it."
But I dream.

"Enemy of my enemy is my friend" ~ Arab Proverb

Conversely put ~ "Friend of my enemy is my enemy"

America today faces a choice of destinies. We can choose to be a peacemaker of the world, or its policeman who goes about night-sticking troublemakers until we, too, find ourselves in some bloody brawl we cannot handle. . . .

Even as terrorism is now the biggest threat to the well being of our country, as it directly affects all else, there are other grave and foreboding domestic problems (additional betrayals by our Federal Government) on the horizon that foresight can plainly see. These will continue to grow and intensify because of negligence and the diversion of scarce resources to do battle with the war against terrorism–thus having enormous consequences for stability and livability in the decades ahead. Among the most troubling are:
1. Protection of Social Security and Medicare.
2. Race, ethnic and cultural clash.
3. Corruption of the election process.
4. Protection of our National boarders.
5. The growing disparity between the poor and wealthy.
6. Burden of the National Debt
7. Transportation and infrastructure decay.
8. Adequate health care for the less fortunate.

yellowwing
07-14-06, 08:05 PM
1. Protection of Social Security and Medicare.
2. Race, ethnic and cultural clash.
3. Corruption of the election process.
4. Protection of our National boarders.
5. The growing disparity between the poor and wealthy.
6. Burden of the National Debt
7. Transportation and infrastructure decay.
8. Adequate health care for the less fortunate.
Except for maybe #4 our Marine Corps has no task on these.

Another thread post reports that the that 22nd MEU will have to evacuate 25,000 Americans form Beirut. That's if we can't air lift them out.

In an unusual deal that the United States helped broker, a runway at the Beirut airport was repaired long enough to enable six planes -- one carrying former Lebanese Prime Minister Najib Nakati -- to take off. Israeli forces soon after bombed the runway again.

Let's face it, Israel is All In!

redneck13
07-15-06, 11:22 AM
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
Wind, I hear your point, if North Korea attacked Alaska with a rocket, I would do exactly what Israel is doing - however, the government and country of Lebanon did NOT attack Israel, a group of terrorists in Lebanon did - they should take out the terrorists, not the entire country. This Country is a "TERRORIST STATE." IT HAS HAD IT'S TERRORISTS ATTACK ISREAL. ISREAL HAS DONE EVERYTHING TO SOLVE THIS DIPLOMATICALLY. AGAIN I SAY...."YOU CAN'T REASON WITH STUPID PEOPLE."

If a terrorist group based in Canada launced a rocket against say Buffalo, do we then invade Canada and destroy their infastructure and kill civilians?YES. YOU DAMN RIGHT!! IF "ANYBODY" "ANY COUNTRY" attacks us? DUH!!

marinegreen
07-15-06, 12:13 PM
[/color][/size][/font][/b]YES. YOU DAMN RIGHT!! IF "ANYBODY" "ANY COUNTRY" attacks us? DUH!!

The Hezbollah are Iraians anyway and the lebaneese are too chicken chit to get rid of em or should I say not powerful enough to oust them so they have to pay the price.God Dammit,we attacked saddam cuz he supposedly had WMD,so how come we aint attacking Iran and No. Korea,but dont pi** around with them, give em each 1-2 chunks of heavy metal,the last thing they'll see is a bright light.Maybe the radical bastards are thinking Allah is coming when they see it.:yes:

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 04:09 PM
I do think I know what is sanity and what is not. This type of war NEVER can be won through more killing and destruction, and that should be obvious to any reflective mind. I believe that the men and women of the United States Military today are the best ever by any standard of measurement, and they deserve our gratitude and support. Their lives, well-being and honor, and our country’s resources, should not be put at risk, compromised or squandered around the world as a result of misguided policy, reckless bravado or ulterior motives.

Indeed, it would have been a godsend if the Arab World could have somehow welcomed the Jews and willingly allowed them a homeland and creation of their own state of Israel, but that appears to require a miracle not of this earth. This being the case, it should force us to at least ask the question: Is it worth risking the well-being and even threatened ruination of the United States of America to continue protecting (and unfairly so) the interests of the small state of Israel, when the situation appears to be near hopeless? That question deserves a most immediate and serious discussion in our country today! It is the CORE issue as to dealing with terrorism against the United States, regardless of whatever detractors or those in denial may say.

If Israel and our U.S. Government would listen to the vast majority of the voices of the world today, it would be a plea for Jews to become one with the human family, and for America to become one (rather than the ONE), among the family of nations. That is not too much to ask or expect. The last thing the world needs now is one “super-power” that meddles and interferes as it pleases. Nothing but ill-will is generated by such behavior. A global, cooperative effort and compromise is the only approach to world problems that has a chance for success. The insightful statements of John Quincy Adam’s Fourth of July speech in 1821, should be our motto today: America “. . . has abstained from interference in the concerns of others, even when conflict has been for principles to which she clings, [and] . . . America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy.”

If Israel and our U.S. Government would listen to the vast majority of the voices of the world today, it would be a plea for Jews to become one with the human family, and for America to become one (rather than the ONE), among the family of nations. That is not too much to ask or expect. The last thing the world needs now is one “super-power” that meddles and interferes as it pleases. Nothing but ill-will is generated by such behavior. A global, cooperative effort and compromise is the only approach to world problems that has a chance for success. The insightful statements of John Quincy Adam’s Fourth of July speech in 1821, should be our motto today: America “. . . has abstained from interference in the concerns of others, even when conflict has been for principles to which she clings, [and] . . . America does not go abroad in search of monsters to destroy.”

As things are at present, there are two choices that are long past due regarding the United States’ involvement with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. One is that we withdraw our support from both parties, and let them either resolve or continue to live this insanity of their own making. Andy Rooney of the television program 60 Minutes, one of Americas most honest straight talkers, once stated: “. . . If Sharon and the Palestinian terrorists persist with their arrogance, we have the power to save Israel and Palestine from themselves by cutting off both the money and the weapons with which this war is being fought.”

Far better, however, would be our other option, which we should have taken over fifty years ago, insisting on (forcing if necessary), a settlement or at least cessation of hostilities, through the United Nations. What should begin immediately is to deploy U.N. forces (or possibly NATO), sufficient to separate the two parties and bring an end to the fighting. This would then allow a permanent settlement to evolve–one which would provide security for Israel, and be tolerable to the Arab World. Nothing short of this will suffice, or bring an end to the self-destructive behavior of the Israelis and Palestinians, and lessen the threat of more September 11th calamities in the United States.

http://www.cssouth.com/english/images/american%20flag.gif

garryh123
07-15-06, 05:42 PM
So we should just become 1 great big ol socialist world huh? All the while islam is killing and beheading at will.. You are sooo smart! What a great solution!

FistFu68
07-15-06, 05:45 PM
:usmc: IRANIAN SPECIAL FORCES HAVE BEEN OPERATING IN LEBANON FOR THE LAST FIVE YEAR'S,YOU HARBOR TERRORIST YOU ARE AIDING AND ABETTING THE ENEMY,LEBANON IS A STOOGE FOR IRAN,AND SYRIA,WAKE UP DUDE! THIS IS NOW, NOT THEN! :usmc: LONG LIVE FORCE~10/4

yellowwing
07-15-06, 05:51 PM
Israel has identified and fixed an enemy. The enemy is in south Lebanon. The orders seems to be go in and kill them and destroy the infrastructure that allows the enemy to make war. Simple, direct and decisive.

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 06:24 PM
http://thelemicknights.org/ootmc/patton/patton1.jpg

"If everybody's thinking the same thing, then nobody's thinking."

I submit that General George S. Patton fully embodied the Spirit of the Warrior Tradition, on the battlefield and off - against the aggressors and against the oppressors, regardless of the uniform they wore. His numerous reprimands were rarely extended for not complying with orders on the battlefield, but for questioning unjust policies based upon political and ulterior motives and for speaking his mind, without reservation.

:tank:

Mama
07-15-06, 07:13 PM
and he was fired by who???

Oh yeah...Harry S Truman...a very decisive and active President...
A man who had big enough balls to end ww2

FistFu68
07-15-06, 07:21 PM
:usmc: I THINK IT WAS ME WHO SAID,GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR AZZ, YOU MIGHT LIKE THE VIEW ALOT BETTER! :usmc: LONG LIVE FORCE

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 07:27 PM
and he was fired by who???

Oh yeah...Harry S Truman...a very decisive and active President...
A man who had big enough balls to end ww2

You got MacArthur (Korea) mixed up with Patton (WWII)...:thumbdown

Disparaging American icons is not a good way to further Israel's cause Mama

marinegreen
07-15-06, 07:34 PM
To bad we dont have officers like Patton,Mcarthur,Atleast they had balls. Alot we have now are to worried about fuqing up there future political careers.You didnt see them 2 waiting for the white house to tell them how to beat the enemy and what stategy to use.Thats why todays wars take so long.

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 07:37 PM
<TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 5px" cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=sqtdq colSpan=2>

"Is stupidity painful?”

:D

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>

garryh123
07-15-06, 07:40 PM
Is it? You tell us.

horselady
07-15-06, 07:42 PM
Is it worth risking the well-being and even threatened ruination of the United States of America to continue protecting (and unfairly so) the interests of the small state of Israel, when the situation appears to be near hopeless? That question deserves a most immediate and serious discussion in our country today! It is the CORE issue as to dealing with terrorism against the United States, regardless of whatever detractors or those in denial may say.

If Israel and our U.S. Government would listen to the vast majority of the voices of the world today, it would be a plea for Jews to become one with the human family, and for America to become one (rather than the ONE), among the family of nations. That is not too much to ask or expect. The last thing the world needs now is one “super-power” that meddles and interferes as it pleases. Nothing but ill-will is generated by such behavior. A global, cooperative effort and compromise is the only approach to world problems that has a chance for success.

As things are at present, there are two choices that are long past due regarding the United States’ involvement with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. One is that we withdraw our support from both parties, and let them either resolve or continue to live this insanity of their own making. Andy Rooney of the television program 60 Minutes, one of Americas most honest straight talkers, once stated: “. . . If Sharon and the Palestinian terrorists persist with their arrogance, we have the power to save Israel and Palestine from themselves by cutting off both the money and the weapons with which this war is being fought.”

Think again.

FYI, Andy Rooney is a schmuck.

Below is the speech that Brigitte Gabriel, a Lebanese survivor of Palestinian tyranny, delivered at the Duke University on October 14, 2004.

I'm proud and honored to stand here today as a Lebanese speaking for Israel -- the only democracy in the Middle East. As someone who was raised in an Arabic country, I want to give you a glimpse into the
heart of the Arabic world.

I was raised in Lebanon where I was taught that the Jews were evil,
Israel was the devil, and the only time we will have peace in the
Middle East is when we kill all the Jews and drive them into the sea.

When the Muslims and Palestinians declared Jihad on the Christians in1975, they started massacring the Christians city after city. I ended
up living in a bomb shelter underground from age 10 to 17 without
electricity eating grass to live and crawling under sniper bullets to
a spring to get water.

It was Israel that came to help the Christians in Lebanon. My mother
was wounded by a Muslim's shell and was taken into an Israeli hospital for treatment. When we entered the emergency room I was shocked at what I saw.

There were hundreds of people wounded, Muslims,
Palestinians, Christian Lebanese and Israeli soldiers lying on the
floor. The doctors treated everyone according to their injury. They
treated my mother before they treated the Israeli soldier lying next
to her. They didn't see religion. They didn't see political
affiliation. They saw people in need and they helped.

The difference between the Arabic world and Israel is a difference in
values and character. It's barbarism versus civilization. It's
dictatorship versus democracy. It's evil versus goodness.

For the first time in my life, I experienced a human quality that I
know my culture would never have shown to its enemy. I experienced the values of the Israelis -- who were able to love their enemy in their most trying moments. I spent 22 days at that hospital.

Those days changed my life and the way I listen to the media. I realized that I had been sold a fabricated lie by my government about the Jews and Israel that was so far from reality. I knew for a fact that if I was a Jew standing in an Arab hospital, I would be lynched and thrown over to the grounds as shouts of joy of "Allahu Akbar" (God is Great) would echo through the hospital and the surrounding streets.

I became friends with the families of the Israeli wounded soldiers,
one in particular Rina, her only child was wounded in his eyes.
One day I was visiting with her and the Israeli army band came to play national songs to lift the spirits of the wounded soldiers. As they surrounded Rina's son's bed playing a song about Jerusalem, Rina and I started crying. I felt out of place and started waking out of the room, and this mother holds my hand and pulls me back in without even looking at me.

She holds me crying and says: "It is not your fault." We just stood there crying holding each other's hands.

What a contrast between her, a mother looking at her deformed
19-year-old only child, and still able to love me -- the enemy, and
between a Muslim mother who sends her son to blow himself up to
smithereens just to kill a few Jews or Christians.

The difference between the Arabic world and Israel is a difference in
values and character. It's barbarism versus civilization. It's
dictatorship versus democracy. It's evil versus goodness.

Once upon a time, there was a special place in the lowest depths of
hell for anyone who would intentionally murder a child. Now, the
intentional murder of Israeli children is legitimized as Palestinian
"armed struggle". However, once such behavior is legitimized against
Israel, it is legitimized everywhere in the world, constrained by
nothing more than the subjective belief of people who would wrap
themselves in dynamite and nails for the purpose of killing children
in the name of God.

Because the Palestinians have been encouraged to believe that
murdering innocent Israeli civilians is a legitimate tactic for
advancing their cause, the whole world now suffers from a plague of
terrorism, from Nairobi to New York, from Moscow to Madrid, from Bali to Beslan, a plague of terror which has been authored and perfected by the Palestinians for the last half century.

They blame suicide bombing on "desperation from occupation." But let me tell you the truth. The first major terror bombing committed by Arabs against the Jewish state occurred ten weeks before Israel even became independent. On Sunday morning, February 22, 1948, in anticipation of Israel's independence, a triple truck bomb was
detonated by Arab terrorists on Ben Yehuda Street in what was then the Jewish section of Jerusalem. Fifty-four people were killed and
hundreds were wounded.

It is obvious that Arab terrorism is caused not by the "desperation from occupation", but by the very thought of a Jewish state.

So many times in history in the last 100 years, citizens have stood by
and done nothing, allowing evil to prevail. As America stood up
against and defeated communism, now it is time to stand up against the terror of religious bigotry and intolerance. It's time for all of us
to stand up and support and defend the state of Israel, which is the
front line of the war against terrorism.

www.frontpagemag.com
Published: Sunday, October 17, 2004

FistFu68
07-15-06, 07:46 PM
:usmc: LOOK IN MIRROR,AND TELL ME WISE GUY :usmc: LONG LIVE FORCE

marinegreen
07-15-06, 07:48 PM
someone freshen up my memory,why are the jews so hated.Hitler tried desperatly to wipe em off the face of the earth, they want em destroyed in the arab world. Let me guess,it was all over a woman huh!!

Phantom Blooper
07-15-06, 07:49 PM
"Is stupidity painful?”

:banana:

<TABLE style="MARGIN-TOP: 5px" cellSpacing=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=sqtdq colSpan=2>“The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits.”

Zulu 36
07-15-06, 08:11 PM
Patton said a lot of wise things, but just because most people are on the same page of something, doesn't make them wrong. It is good that someone is willing to play the devil's advocate to keep them honest in their thinking.

That said, it appears to me that the "Community of Nations" desires One World Order. Hmmm, didn't Hitler say something like that once? The "Community of Nations" wants to destroy our national identity and make us part of the global masses. The proletariat if you will. Which sounds like something Marx and Engles wrote about.

The "Community of Nations" desires the unattainable - a socialist utopia. Economically unviable and biologically/psychologically impossible for humans. The Soviet Union proved the fallicy of that. Even Communist China had to modify their economic system to survive as a dictatorship, more of a fascist government than communist. The few countries trying desperately to remain true-blue communists are struggling, a la Cuba and North Korea, and even they have to resort to consorting with capitalists to survive.

Of course, the Muslim terrorists desire that global utopia be under Islam. The rest of the "Community of Nations" would prefer a completely secular utopia. However, as the "Community of Nations" also seems to think Islamic fundamentalists (most Muslims) are really nice folks down deep who will see the benefits of a peaceful, secular world and join in once the Great Satan no longer is a threat to them.

How quixotic. Or to put it in plain Marine terms: What a crock of s*** that is.

Our country is struggling now, internally and externally, against those who would make us socialist robots. Sadly, many of our internal socialists call themselves Americans and whine when their patriotism is questioned (and for good reasons). Sadly also, so many are politicians in a position to create great damage to our nation given the opportunity. These are the same people who try to take away our 2d Amendment Rights, as an armed citizenry is too dangerous to conquer. Once the 2d Amendment is gone the remainder will fall very rapidly and our wonderful "mainstream media" will learn what laws that abridge free speech and freedom of the press really look like (see China, Cuba, North Korea now for examples from the "great" socialist experiments still in progress)

Soon after that we will belong to the secular socialist "Community of Nations" who will lack the will to fight against the Islamic Community of Nations crowd because of how friendly everyone is now! In the end, no one but the terrorists will be happy. But, will they really be happy; the Sunni, Shi'a, Wahabi, and other sects? Of course not. One will insist on being supreme to the others and the wars continue. Ad infinitum.

In short, I don't care what communist, socialist, or Islamic-fascist countries think of the United States except that they should be afraid to screw with us. And they are now to an extent despite our homegrown socialists efforts to the contrary.

An American sense of "fair play" seems to prevent some places from glowing in the dark, but we are being pushed very hard to stop playing nice. Just like Israel, and they are really still just playing patty-cake too. We'll know when Israel has had enough when Tehran or Damascus is suddenly made out of glass.

Our republican form of government is anathema to communists and Islamic-fascists both. The only good thing is communists and Islamic-fascists are not compatible with one another either and any cooperation between them will be short lived in a severe clash of dogma.

Lastly: Andy Rooney is one of those useful idiots Lenin spoke so highly about. He's is a member of the group who isn't thinking because they parrot the same old crap (i.e., socialists/communists). He has nothing to say of use or interest to any American who truly thinks.

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 08:13 PM
Well pilgrim, only after you eat the peanuts out of my sh*t.

garryh123
07-15-06, 08:32 PM
Wow! What a Come back! geeze

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 08:53 PM
Patton said a lot of wise things, but just because most people are on the same page of something, doesn't make them wrong. It is good that someone is willing to play the devil's advocate to keep them honest in their thinking.

Lastly: Andy Rooney is one of those useful idiots Lenin spoke so highly about. He's is a member of the group who isn't thinking because they parrot the same old crap (i.e., socialists/communists). He has nothing to say of use or interest to any American who truly thinks.

Our Soldiers in Iraq Aren't Heroes (http://www.buffalonews.com/editorial/20040412/1057793.asp)
4/12/2004

By ANDY ROONEY
Most of the reporting from Iraq is about death and destruction. We don't learn much about what our soldiers in Iraq are thinking or doing. There's no Ernie Pyle to tell us, and, if there were, the military would make it difficult or impossible for him to let us know.
It would be interesting to have a reporter ask a group of our soldiers in Iraq to answer five questions and see the results:
1. Do you think your country did the right thing sending you into Iraq?
2. Are you doing what America set out to do to make Iraq a democracy, or have we failed so badly that we should pack up and get out before more of you are killed?
3. Do the orders you get handed down from one headquarters to another, all far removed from the fighting, seem sensible, or do you think our highest command is out of touch with the reality of your situation?
4. If you could have a medal or a trip home, which would you take?
5. Are you encouraged by all the talk back home about how brave you are and how everyone supports you?
Treating soldiers fighting their war as brave heroes is an old civilian trick designed to keep the soldiers at it. But you can be sure our soldiers in Iraq are not all brave heroes gladly risking their lives for us sitting comfortably back here at home.
Our soldiers in Iraq are people, young men and women, and they behave like people - sometimes good and sometimes bad, sometimes brave, sometimes fearful. It's disingenuous of the rest of us to encourage them to fight this war by idolizing them.
We pin medals on their chests to keep them going. We speak of them as if they volunteered to risk their lives to save ours, but there isn't much voluntary about what most of them have done. A relatively small number are professional soldiers. During the last few years, when millions of jobs disappeared, many young people, desperate for some income, enlisted in the Army. About 40 percent of our soldiers in Iraq enlisted in the National Guard or the Army Reserve to pick up some extra money and never thought they'd be called on to fight. They want to come home.
One indication that not all soldiers in Iraq are happy warriors is the report recently released by the Army showing that 23 of them committed suicide there last year. This is a dismaying figure. If 22 young men and one woman killed themselves because they couldn't take it, think how many more are desperately unhappy but unwilling to die.
We must support our soldiers in Iraq because it's our fault they're risking their lives there. However, we should not bestow the mantle of heroism on all of them for simply being where we sent them. Most are victims, not heroes.
America's intentions are honorable. I believe that, and we must find a way of making the rest of the world believe it. We want to do the right thing. We care about the rest of the world. President Bush's intentions were honorable when he took us into Iraq. They were not well thought out but honorable.
Bush's determination to make the evidence fit the action he took, which it does not, has made things look worse. We pay lip service to the virtues of openness and honesty, but for some reason, we too often act as though there was a better way of handling a bad situation than by being absolutely open and honest.

garryh123
07-15-06, 08:56 PM
Are you drunk?

Mama
07-15-06, 08:59 PM
So I did...damn this early senility....

Mama
07-15-06, 09:00 PM
Are you drunk?

No...unfortunately...at least then he'd have an excuse for his closed minded, bigotted, socialist posting heh...

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 09:01 PM
Wow! What a Come back! geeze

I wouldn't sh*t you. You're my favorite turd!

Today you people are no longer maggots. Today you are Marines. You're part of a brotherhood.

:iwo:

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 09:07 PM
No...unfortunately...at least then he'd have an excuse for his closed minded, bigotted, socialist posting heh...

"Well, if you ask me, uh, we're shooting the wrong gooks."

Zulu 36
07-15-06, 09:22 PM
It's one thing to be a devil's advocate, another to really believe the devil is a good guy.

10thzodiac
07-15-06, 09:35 PM
:evilgrin:

"Go easy, bros."

:thumbup:

greensideout
07-15-06, 10:05 PM
10thzodiac, I'm still working at putting you together in my mind. You sound like a man full of hate and looking for a place to express it. Help me out a little to fill in the blanks---your profile says that you were in Nam. If you don't mind, what unit/units and some dates.

Did I mention that I'm for Israel and believe that their cause is just for their security?

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 09:00 AM
10thzodiac, I'm still working at putting you together in my mind. You sound like a man full of hate and looking for a place to express it. Help me out a little to fill in the blanks---your profile says that you were in Nam. If you don't mind, what unit/units and some dates.

Did I mention that I'm for Israel and believe that their cause is just for their security?

WTF ONLY A SMUCK FROM THE *IDF WOULD CHALLENGE A MARINE WITHOUT A SIGN AND EXPECTING A COUNTERSIGN.

ASKING ME WHAT YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR SELF!

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuk a person in the ass and not even have the god dam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

* Israeli Defense Forces

Oh, yeah I'm not afraid of the Jewish vote like presidential candidates I do my duty as God gave me the light from above to do my duty for America not Israel!

http://www.ed.gov/news/newsletters/edreview/images/flag.gif

Phantom Blooper
07-16-06, 10:19 AM
http://hotair.com/ :banana: :evilgrin:

FistFu68
07-16-06, 11:40 AM
:usmc: HEY 10TH Z~YOUR DISRESPECTING FELLOW MARINES,AND OTHER'S THAT I THINK HIGHLY OF.I'M TALKING MAN TO MAN,NOW!DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING? ANSWER THE MAN'S QUESTION.WHAT UNIT WERE YOU WITH IN VIETNAM? WHEN? SAVE THE FOUL CRAP,OR JUST STOW IT,BETTER YET! 'NUFF SAID :usmc: LONG LIVE FORCE~10/4

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 12:30 PM
HEY 10TH Z~YOUR DISRESPECTING FELLOW MARINES,AND OTHER'S THAT I THINK HIGHLY OF.I'M TALKING MAN TO MAN,NOW!DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING? ANSWER THE MAN'S QUESTION.WHAT UNIT WERE YOU WITH IN VIETNAM? WHEN? SAVE THE FOUL CRAP,OR JUST STOW IT,BETTER YET! 'NUFF SAID LONG LIVE FORCE~10/4

This Marine has been called a Neo-Nazi, a socialist, anti Semite by your friends for posting how Israel got us in to this F'N mess http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/742371/posts
with the Arabs and challenged by a schmuck that doesn't do what he asks of me. God Dam this is the INTERNET! For all I know these friends of yours my be Mossad agents F'n me around here! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mossad

So go tell your MAN to FHS

If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a country, my country is not going to be Israel it's going to be America and my Beloved Marine Corps!

Any problem with that? :iwo: :flag: :usmc:

garryh123
07-16-06, 12:35 PM
Too much acid back in the day huh?

redneck13
07-16-06, 01:38 PM
Marine 84, you know the exact reason why the US don't bother these other "idiot's! When Isreal calls?, you can betchya ace, the US will come indeed to their aid. As Isreal won't give up the fight until it's all "said and done." We have ships off the coast. If one of these igmo radical dummie's, decides to hit, or attempt to hit our ships?, the world as we know it?, it won't be the same. The UN is worthless. N. Korea is trying to tickle us with their rocket launches, so we might do the wrong thing. When the intelligence comes in that '"THEY DO HAVE ONE CAPABLE?, there will be a strike. N. Korea won't retaliate, as they know they don't have what it takes to fight the US even with China, they may *****, but they won't do anything accept "condemn" the response. Isreal is going to end up sending one down the Pipe to Iran, they did it once before, and they are far more superior in Military Capability than Iran. If Iran wanted to do something to Isreal?, they would've tried already. The Cowards, don't have the cahonies to try, as they know what will happen. Another "big" thing the liberal press is really hammering, is the killing of "so called innocent" civilians. Isreal has dropped leaflet's, radio broadcast, telling the people of Lebanon, "GET OUT." As these radical idiot's, have put innocent civilian's as "civilian shields", to move their Cyria, Iran, made rocket's in different locations. Isreal will not stop going after them. Iran has supplied them with Rocket's and it's purported they have their own people in Lebanon, helping to fire them. Sad, but real situation. This could end it all, as far as these terrorist getting such a strangle hold on the countries they have chosen. Muslim's from all over the world are told to come and fight. That isn't going to help. And I agree with you, one down in the 5x ring?, Hello, I am God, not Allah, and You've been a bad, bad, person. So to the pit....SF. Wind
The Hezbollah are Iraians anyway and the lebaneese are too chicken chit to get rid of em or should I say not powerful enough to oust them so they have to pay the price.God Dammit,we attacked saddam cuz he supposedly had WMD,so how come we aint attacking Iran and No. Korea,but dont pi** around with them, give em each 1-2 chunks of heavy metal,the last thing they'll see is a bright light.Maybe the radical bastards are thinking Allah is coming when they see it.:yes:

FistFu68
07-16-06, 01:55 PM
:evilgrin: 10TH~Z,ANSWER THE QUESTION MR!WHAT UNIT WHERE YOU WITH,AND WHAT DATE'S? 'NUFF SAID! :evilgrin: LONG LIVE FORCE~10/4

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 02:05 PM
:evilgrin: 10TH~Z,ANSWER THE QUESTION MR!WHAT UNIT WHERE YOU WITH,AND WHAT DATE'S? 'NUFF SAID! :evilgrin: LONG LIVE FORCE~10/4

But I didn't! I know the old Vietnam Murtha bashing game, so go Fuk youself too!

I'll tell you this much boot, I was there before you found your dick.:banana:

FistFu68
07-16-06, 02:15 PM
:d Now I Know Why You Hurt Your Own Mother,so Much At Birth! You Have A Brown Ring Around Your Neck,because You Were A Azz Hole Baby! :d Have A Nice Day~****~bird!

MIKECHRY
07-16-06, 02:16 PM
Those Hizbollah Cowards Bombed Our Barracks In Beirut. I Hope The Idf Kills Them All!!!

thedrifter
07-16-06, 02:24 PM
Play Nice Boys;)

We all have a Right to Our Opinions, but also have to Resect those that are different then Ours........

Ellie

greensideout
07-16-06, 03:58 PM
WTF ONLY A SMUCK FROM THE *IDF WOULD CHALLENGE A MARINE WITHOUT A SIGN AND EXPECTING A COUNTERSIGN.

ASKING ME WHAT YOU HAVEN'T DONE YOUR SELF!

I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuk a person in the ass and not even have the god dam common courtesy to give him a reach-around. I'll be watching you.

* Israeli Defense Forces

Oh, yeah I'm not afraid of the Jewish vote like presidential candidates I do my duty as God gave me the light from above to do my duty for America not Israel!

http://www.ed.gov/news/newsletters/edreview/images/flag.gif

Thanks, I'll add that to the accessment data---You're a sick puppy---lol.

Me---Nam, 1962---Unit, HMM-362.
You---?

Phantom Blooper
07-16-06, 04:25 PM
Play Nice Boys;)

We all have a Right to Our Opinions, but also have to Resect those that are different then Ours........

Ellie

Summer Heat & "Fool" Moon! :banana:
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 05:43 PM
Thanks, I'll add that to the accessment data---You're a sick puppy---lol.

Me---Nam, 1962---Unit, HMM-362.
You---?

Oh yeah October, I remember now, they asked me If wanted to take a nice little plane ride for 7 1/2 hours on pretty Air Force jet non-stop to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for a front row seat to WW III all expenses paid. Of course I was creaming in my pants to go. A front row seat to WW-III, I wouldn't miss that one for the world! OORAH!

We had them Communist bastards out numbered 5000+ Marines and only 47,000 Russian Soldiers and 200,000 hostile Cuban troops and they couldn't get away from us because our Navy had their back! OORAH!

So you say you were with HMM-362 unless you produce a certified copy of your NAVMC 118(17)-PD Sea and Air Travel - Embarkation slips your claim for fame could of been easily as clicking on this URL. http://www.popasmoke.com/chronology.html
I tend to doubt that's what you did, but I have a high school buddy that wound up in my trans-placement battalion to the Rock '64 and I told him about my Cuban experience. A few years ago he told me how he went to Cuba, using what I had told him many years before, lying sack of sh*t!

Don't get up tight about what people say they did, remember believe half of what you see and nothing you hear and you will be OK!

If I was an ass hole I could easily disparage your alleged Vietnam service for ulterior motives by second guessing your mission from the information on the INTERNET (above URL) as someone can mine, ask yourself why would they want to know if not for that? Iknow what they are up too, time you did too!
Take my advice, don't give them the opportunity. Look what happened to Murtha's Vietnam record justly or unjustly!

SF:thumbup: I'm out of here...the Yahoodies are after me!

redneck13
07-16-06, 06:02 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: :!: "both of you fighting with each other on this "topic" matter about other than that which is the topic...."IT'S ON!!", is out of line in my book. If you want to fuss and carry on like two "TURDS?" DO IT IN A PM. Stay on the subject matter, as it show's, imaturity, and you should be setting an example. I'm guilty of it too. This is why I say this, I won't do this anymore, neither should you two. I believe you were told by the Moderator, Ellie, to calm down, SO DO IT, DAD BURN IT!! So we can, us other's don't have to go in between you two with your personal attacks on each other. "GROW UP!!" NOW CARRY ON MAGGOT'S. I.E. To the subject Matter/Topic...."IT'S ON!!" SF

rb1651
07-16-06, 06:09 PM
I'm with ya wind'nface. Time for everyone to take a step back and regroup.

marinegreen
07-16-06, 06:25 PM
Ditto !! Cease fire........ Cease fire..........Clear your weapons !!!

thedrifter
07-16-06, 06:26 PM
I appreciate the different opinions, but darn sure don't the personal attacks on an open thread.

A clean debate is well appreciated...but Attacks on other members are NOT TOLERATED.....

So play Nice......;)

Ellie

redneck13
07-16-06, 06:40 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: :flag: "ATTENTION ON DECK!!" I HAVE JUST ADDED ZODIAC TO MY IGNORE LIST. YOU CAN TOO. THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE PERSONAL ATTACKS, OR "ETHNIC" CRAP HE IS PUTTING OUT. HE'S JUST WANTING ATTENTION. NOW, CARRY ON MAGGOT'S. SF

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 06:54 PM
ATTENTION ON DECK!!" I HAVE JUST ADDED ZODIAC TO MY IGNORE LIST. YOU CAN TOO. THAT WAY I DON'T HAVE TO LISTEN TO THE PERSONAL ATTACKS, OR "ETHNIC" CRAP HE IS PUTTING OUT. HE'S JUST WANTING ATTENTION. NOW, CARRY ON MAGGOT'S. SF

"But that doesn't mean you can swap spit in the shower with me now maggot!"

Now carry on!

Ed Palmer
07-16-06, 07:48 PM
wind what ethnic group were you refering to here, was it mexican honduran
cuban or some other spanish speaking south Americian native or OTM THAT IS HERE ILLEGALY????

09-17-05, 04:41 PM #29
wind'nface
Marine
Gold Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Judges? They are not to..."MAKE LAW", but to "ENFORCE IT." And the hell with the ACLU!!! If you're an "AMERICAN" and you refuse to resight the "Pledge of Allegience?" "THEN GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY." "IF You're not American, or some sort of bimbo, who thinks like this "pinhead" judge, "GET YOUR A______OUT OF MY COUNTRY." It is not prayer. It's not "MANDATORY FOR ANYONE TO SAY IT." But..."IF YOU'RE IN MY COUNTRY USING MY MONEY, AND OTHER'S?" "don't "KNOCK IT", YOU CAN STAND SILENT, BUT I'D MUCH RATHER YOU RECITE IT." "DON'T COME TO "MY" COUNTRY AND EXPECT US TO "LIVE" BY YOUR STANDARD." "OR IF YOU'RE AN AMERICAN AND OBJECT?" "DON'T EXPECT "US" "me" "them" TO HAVE IT YOUR WAY." This makes me sick to my stomach. All these nimrod judges who think they're mighter than the "CONSTITUTION", "GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY" YOU'RE A MENNACE TO MY COUNTRY!!!

greensideout
07-16-06, 08:28 PM
Oh yeah October, I remember now, they asked me If wanted to take a nice little plane ride for 7 1/2 hours on pretty Air Force jet non-stop to Guantanamo Bay, Cuba for a front row seat to WW III all expenses paid. Of course I was creaming in my pants to go. A front row seat to WW-III, I wouldn't miss that one for the world! OORAH!

We had them Communist bastards out numbered 5000+ Marines and only 47,000 Russian Soldiers and 200,000 hostile Cuban troops and they couldn't get away from us because our Navy had their back! OORAH!

So you say you were with HMM-362 unless you produce a certified copy of your NAVMC 118(17)-PD Sea and Air Travel - Embarkation slips your claim for fame could of been easily as clicking on this URL. http://www.popasmoke.com/chronology.html
I tend to doubt that's what you did, but I have a high school buddy that wound up in my trans-placement battalion to the Rock '64 and I told him about my Cuban experience. A few years ago he told me how he went to Cuba, using what I had told him many years before, lying sack of sh*t!

Don't get up tight about what people say they did, remember believe half of what you see and nothing you hear and you will be OK!

If I was an ass hole I could easily disparage your alleged Vietnam service for ulterior motives by second guessing your mission from the information on the INTERNET (above URL) as someone can mine, ask yourself why would they want to know if not for that? Iknow what they are up too, time you did too!
Take my advice, don't give them the opportunity. Look what happened to Murtha's Vietnam record justly or unjustly!

SF:thumbup: I'm out of here...the Yahoodies are after me!

Ya, I got it all. Original Orders, Passport, Photos. When you show me your claim to "your" duty in RVN I will be more then glad to show you mine. Not likely on your part.

greensideout
07-16-06, 08:34 PM
:usmc: HEY 10TH Z~YOUR DISRESPECTING FELLOW MARINES,AND OTHER'S THAT I THINK HIGHLY OF.I'M TALKING MAN TO MAN,NOW!DO YOU HEAR WHAT I'M SAYING? ANSWER THE MAN'S QUESTION.WHAT UNIT WERE YOU WITH IN VIETNAM? WHEN? SAVE THE FOUL CRAP,OR JUST STOW IT,BETTER YET! 'NUFF SAID :usmc: LONG LIVE FORCE~10/4

'68. I'm not offened by someone that I don't respect, so this guy is no big deal to me.

greensideout
07-16-06, 08:41 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: :!: "both of you fighting with each other on this "topic" matter about other than that which is the topic...."IT'S ON!!", is out of line in my book. If you want to fuss and carry on like two "TURDS?" DO IT IN A PM. Stay on the subject matter, as it show's, imaturity, and you should be setting an example. I'm guilty of it too. This is why I say this, I won't do this anymore, neither should you two. I believe you were told by the Moderator, Ellie, to calm down, SO DO IT, DAD BURN IT!! So we can, us other's don't have to go in between you two with your personal attacks on each other. "GROW UP!!" NOW CARRY ON MAGGOT'S. I.E. To the subject Matter/Topic...."IT'S ON!!" SF

Quote---"If you want to fuss and carry on like two "TURDS".

Wind, I don't have a problem with you so back off Marine!

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 08:43 PM
Ya, I got it all. Original Orders, Passport, Photos. When you show me your claim to "your" duty in RVN I will be more then glad to show you mine. Not likely on your part.

That sound like what I told FISTFU68 mother before he became a brown spot on the sheet, "If you show me yours, I'll show you mine." Are you sure you are on the right web site, with show me yours?

<TABLE class=tborder cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR title="Post 180708" vAlign=top><TD class=alt1 align=middle width=125>FISTFU68</TD><TD class=alt2>:d Now I Know Why You Hurt Your Own Mother,so Much At Birth! You Have A Brown Ring Around Your Neck,because You Were A Azz Hole Baby! :d Have A Nice Day~****~bird!</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

greensideout
07-16-06, 08:51 PM
Yep 10thzodiac, you're a three dollar bill. Change your profile and be honest with your Marine brothers.

10thzodiac
07-16-06, 09:01 PM
Yep 10thzodiac, you're a three dollar bill. Change your profile and be honest with your Marine brothers.

What don't you believe?

I warn you, you have to put your money where your mouth is and I'm not going to teach you cheap maggot. So put some real money up or shut the fuk up.

See you tomorrow...I'm out of here

jennifer
07-16-06, 09:22 PM
whoa whoa whoa!! WTH is going on here??

greensideout
07-16-06, 09:30 PM
10thzodiac, you are a waste of time. I'm gone from this thread.

10thzodiac
07-17-06, 09:20 AM
10thzodiac, you are a waste of time. I'm gone from this thread.

Yellowsideout

:thumbdown

thedrifter
07-17-06, 09:26 AM
Since some folks don't like to listen to sound advise...this thread is now locked.....

Ellie