PDA

View Full Version : The time is almost here...

PFTstud
06-26-06, 09:38 PM
After a rough, turbulant 4 years of HS school I graduate tomorrow and in less than 24 hours after i graduate I will be shipped off on my way to PI in my cap and gown to transform myself from a nasty smelly recruit to one of the few and proud, a MARINE. My goal is too grad with honors and around this time theres alot of competition in the air which makes it all the better.
I will come out a Marine, I will not let you all down.

Pray for me, I'll need all the prayers I can get because there will be some hard times and I'm not as prepared as I should be (the first 2 weeks being homesick, cruicible, confidence course, gas chamber, swim qualification, early morning PT makes will be chanllenging)

This is crazy but it's going to be fun. :D

Marine84
06-26-06, 09:58 PM
HAHAHA! 4 turbulant years of HIGH SCHOOL??????

Hold onto your hat kiddo.....................

outlaw3179
06-26-06, 10:02 PM
Allright Stud, remember talk the talk , walk the walk....I expect you to come back here a highly motivated, truly dedicated, rough tough, cant get enough United States Marine!

PFTstud
06-26-06, 10:22 PM
HAHAHA! 4 turbulant years of HIGH SCHOOL??????

Hold onto your hat kiddo.....................

You have no idea. :(

jinelson
06-26-06, 10:37 PM
PFTstud congratulations on your high school graduation! My advice to you devil pup is keep your ears open and absorb the knowlege and you mouth shut, unless ordered to scream out from your gut. The challenges you seem to fear please do not. They are nothing that thousands before you havent overcome before you. You are in excellent physical condition to conquer your fears, have faith in yourself and keep your eyes and attitude fixed on earning the title. Remember your drill instructors may seem to hate you, but their mission is to make you a Marine and will force you to overcome and succeed. You can and will overcome, now get down there and make us and yourself proud!

Good Luck

Jim ;)

marinegreen
06-26-06, 11:03 PM
After a rough, turbulant 4 years of HS school I graduate tomorrow and in less than 24 hours after i graduate I will be shipped off on my way to PI in my cap and gown to transform myself from a nasty smelly recruit to one of the few and proud, a MARINE. My goal is too grad with honors and around this time theres alot of competition in the air which makes it all the better.
I will come out a Marine, I will not let you all down.

Pray for me, I'll need all the prayers I can get because there will be some hard times and I'm not as prepared as I should be (the first 2 weeks being homesick, cruicible, confidence course, gas chamber, swim qualification, early morning PT makes will be chanllenging)

This is crazy but it's going to be fun. :D

YOU WILL NOT TIRE......
YOU WILL NOT FALTER........
YOU WILL NOT QUIT.........

Stay focused,give 110% thru the pain,you will succeed maggot.
GOOD LUCK!!!!:usmc:

XheroX
06-27-06, 01:15 AM
Good luck stud, give it your all and I'm sure you'll come out fine.

Osotogary
06-27-06, 07:49 AM
PFTstud-
Best of luck to you, young man. Congratulations on getting your High School Diploma. I wish you all the best. Try not to stress yourself out too much...if you can. (see below)
"Pray for me, I'll need all the prayers I can get because there will be some hard times and I'm not as prepared as I should be (the first 2 weeks being homesick, cruicible, confidence course, gas chamber, swim qualification, early morning PT makes will be chanllenging)"
I Know that you will do fine. Concentrate on the tasks at hand and never waiver in your determination to complete them.
Perhaps you can forward your mailing address, when available, for us so you can get a letter or two to help you get bye.
Gary

Lithium
06-27-06, 10:09 AM
After a rough, turbulant 4 years of HS school I graduate tomorrow

At least he didnt say something like, "after a rough, turbulant 7 years of HS"....LOL

Good luck and come back a United States Marine:usmc: :flag: :iwo:

christine_06
06-27-06, 02:02 PM
Congrats on graduating and good luck, you'll do just fine.

rb1651
06-27-06, 02:05 PM
Mission one in your transition to adulthood has been accomplished. The next mission now stands before you. Best of luck, keep motivated, and come back with the title United States Marine.

quillhill
06-27-06, 02:28 PM
Congratulations on finishing high school. That feeling when you get your diploma is one that is inexplicable and very satisfying. I can only assume that you will feel a million times more proud of yourself when you receive your eagle, globe and anchor.

Now, go git sum. I look forward to your return and I can call you a Marine.