PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday HarryMac!

wrbones
12-24-02, 02:43 AM
37! That's damn near old, Marine!

May ya have many more!

Keep yer head about ya when ye head back to the sand pit over there! :D

thedrifter
12-24-02, 06:22 AM
Happy Birthday HarryMac!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wishing you a Happy Birthday!!!
May all your wishes come true.
May these candles burn brightly.
Throughout your life.
All the joy you give to others.
Return right back at you.

Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Sempers,

Roger

harrymac
01-16-03, 01:46 PM
thanks for that sorry have not replied as have been back in camp getting ready to deploy. we deploy next tues so will not be on for a while .

harry

Shaffer
01-16-03, 04:19 PM
Good luck to you and your men!

Per Mare Per Terram & Semper Fi!

Jerry

USMC0311
01-16-03, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by harrymac
thanks for that sorry have not replied as have been back in camp getting ready to deploy. we deploy next tues so will not be on for a while .

harry

Good Luck and Gods speed Marine.

Happy Birthday Mate

Giv'em Hell Harry!! Eyes Open and Mouth shut. It doesn't last forever and when Yer tour is completed IT's PARTY TIME.

Tell all the other blokes, My Faith is in them and my Prayers are with them

JAMarine
01-16-03, 05:58 PM
Happy Birthday.

God Speed and Best of Luck to you and your men.

thedrifter
01-16-03, 06:34 PM
Harrymac,

Good luck to you and your men!
God Speed !
Prayers are with you and your men!

Semper Fi!

Roger

2ParaKiller
07-20-06, 05:27 PM
Well, well,

I suppose happy birthday, you foul sasanach. I remember watching a bunch of your occupation clowns being blown to bits in Warrenpoint not long before Mountbatten was vapourised on his yacht off the Irish coast. I must admit that 2 Para were never as skilled as the Royal Marine as they stomped cluelessly around XMG and Cullyhanna in South Armagh wondering where the next sniper bullet would come from.........must have been that MAWC training....or maybe Royals just have more brains than the Aldershot morons, Coldstreams and Grenadiers.
Needless to say....your poetry is mildly amusing. You should however write something tragic about how you, with your infinite firepower, couldn't defeat the Irish and now must seek warrior status in pushing around someone else who is equally outgunned. You called us "micks" and "paddies" and we smashed you.....now go call some other brave man some childish nickname.

Tiocfaidh at La!