View Full Version : Servicemen's murder charges are debated

thedrifter
06-22-06, 10:33 AM
Servicemen's murder charges are debated <br />
By Jeff McDonald <br />
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITER <br />
June 22, 2006 <br />
<br />
OCEANSIDE - Tough news has come like waves to this thoroughly military town since the nation...

Mike McIntyre
06-22-06, 11:18 AM
What is going on with the US Soldiers being brutally tortured and killed and the US Marines up on charges really weighs heavy on me. Do we not know as a nation what freedoms cost? How soon we...

OLE SARG
06-22-06, 01:12 PM
The U. N. is a group of thugs and thieves. We won't hear s#$% from all the bigmouth blowhards in D. C. because it may cause their fatarse to loose a vote.
I, too, pray for all those who are serving and thank God for all those who have served.

SEMPER FI,

marinefamily5
06-22-06, 01:37 PM
The thing I don't get and no one will ever convince me that it was murder. The Marines were in a combat zone....How the HELL can they bring anyone up on murder charges in combat......

Mike McIntyre
06-22-06, 01:43 PM
I thought after the “NAM” the US learned not to fight Political wars. It is the soldiers, airmen, sailors, and Marines paying the price because politicians will do all they can to make the other party look bad. They would rather hang a Marine (Seven and a Corpsman) to further their political agenda then to even consider what damage they may leave in their wake.
We do not have all the facts. If we find out this was a fabrication, it will be an afterthought by the media. This is war and things happen in war. To ask these men and women to be shot at, booby-trapped and bombed and then force them to second-guess their every move is a disaster. Meanwhile, their enemy can desecrate, humiliate, torture, and mock everything they hold sacred. Oh, but don’t publish a cartoon of Mohamed. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>