PDA

View Full Version : 7 Marines and Doc charged

booksbenji
06-21-06, 06:50 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/21/hamdaniya/index.html

kwikdri
06-21-06, 07:46 PM
Marines stick together...these 7 Marines and the Doc are in worse living conditions than the terrorists in Gitmo. they need our support...check this page out and send a donation to help the Legal Defense. Marines don't leave Marines hanging..they are innocent until proven guilty. copy and paste into your browser. help this Marine wife help her Marine Semper Fi !!!

http://www.defensefundformyhero.com/

just june
06-22-06, 08:45 AM
our hearts are heavy, our marines are becoming "casualties of war" on the field, by politics, and now by our on hands. we all know we don' t breath unless we are ordered. we cant let this happen, this must end.arichibald henderson is rolling over in his grave. god help us, to save our own.
semper fi:flag:

redneck13
06-22-06, 01:58 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: "INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY?, YEAH RIGHT!!" Not when the press get's done with their conjecture, and garbage. Playing to the beat of Iraqi's who will do anything to get $$$ and to help the terrorist instill in our Troops head's, that what has been done to them. I find it hard myself to believe that 7 Marine's one Doc would plan a Murder? For what reason? I just can't/won't believe any of this, nor will I belieive the NCIS of the Navy, as I have been and seen how they do, and it's very easy to make someone talk, so you can get the pressure off your back, get your findings to your superior's, so the "diplomacy" crap can get started. I feel sorry for these people. What effect will it have on other troops will it have? That's my biggest fear. "Hey, we had better not do that, we could be next." "It TAKES TIME, WE CAN'T GET 'EM OUT OF THERE OR THEY'LL WIN." Okay, then let 'em do their damn jobs. And quit sending troops back with PTSD, because you need a body, Bush. That's all I'm going to say to anymore post, topic's about this sheet, because I think it's bogus, and they are "victim's of Politic's" and "We have to make them our friends." I don't want to go ballistic. So I'm going out and find something I can smash. Carry on Maggot's
's

marinegreen
06-22-06, 02:23 PM
Supposedly they murdered a man in a wheel chair, then left a shovel and a weapon beside the body. Get the fuqing inbedded presscorp outta there,the politicians need to shut the fuq up and let real men run this war.I'm starting to see more and more commanding officers on TV with their hands tied behing there backs(ok so I'm a smart arse) but thats what is happening.Hey I missed the Nam by a few mths but that was as political as they come and after all these yrs they admitted it and its gonna happen with this one too.The ambassador to IRAQ sent a letter back(which was intercepted) and in his letter he stated not a damn thing has changed like GW says it has.The ~spin~ is so outta controll.I'm all for killing terrorist but anybody with even half a brain knows that it'll be a on going battle until the end of time. And cut with the crap on telling us to killem nicely,I SAY HORSE CHIT,Terrorist are brutal,war is brutal,so let our troops kill'em like there suppose to be killed.These yung men/women in Iraq hear how there fellow troops are murdered knowing they would be put in prison if they did the same is very,very demoralizing,fuq the pep talks,LET them punish these murders the proper way !!! yeah,yeah,yeah call me a war monger or sadistic but I'm pi**ed.Iwas taught to have my war face on and to scream KILL,KILL,KILL as I was raming my bayonet into the throat of my enemy.

lovdog
06-22-06, 05:11 PM
Uh - excuse me guys but now I'm really confused!!! I've read a couple of articles (by different sources) and it just doesn't add up. <br />
Ok, put yourselves in their places for a sec. - so your out with...

OLE SARG
06-22-06, 07:29 PM
You can't believe ANYTHING the driveby media puts out. They are a bunch of left leaning s#$%heads.
As you know, ms fatarse murtha has convicted these Marines in the driveby media already. HE IS QUITE THE PATRIOT!!!!!! The f#$%ing maggot.

SEMPER FI,