PDA

View Full Version : Not to be believed.

Osotogary
06-21-06, 11:43 AM
Just heard this story.
There were two sisters both of whom had grown had grown children; one sister had one child, the other sister had two children. The sister with two grown children, now both adults, who at that time were both serving in and around the sandbox, got into some sort of family dispute with the other sister; words were exchanged, both heated and derogatory. One thing lead to another and the sister with the two sons slapped the other sister.
What does the other sister do? She tells her sister that she wishes that something bad happens to both her nephews while they are in the service of their country.
Now I ask you, is this not to believed?
No BS, this story is pretty close to my tree. Although it took place maybe over a year ago..it still took place and I just found out about it now. All I can add is that it definitely did not come from my side of the family.
What a bunch of horse manure. If someone has a problem with another person, deal with that person but don't go wishing harm to related others, who are already facing the threat of death or harm every day on foreign soil.
I tell you, friends, I have never loathed anyone this badly before. At the same time I feel tremendous pity for this person who is sinking or has already sunk, in my mind, into a hell of depravity and self worth.
I will never be able to see how an Aunt because an argument with her sister, would want to wish harm to her sister's children, her nephews, while they were deployed.
Kick me square in the arse, then turn me around and kick me in the nads. This story is as bad as I have ever heard. What a blankety-blank revelation.

Here's hoping that any of you won't have to deal with this kind of ultimate BS.

Gary

GySgtRet
06-21-06, 11:58 AM
This is the ultimate sibling rivalry. A dangerous situation for anybody let alone someone already in harm's way.

Osotogary
06-21-06, 12:28 PM
That's it, Ed. Darn, you are good at recognition. No kidding. In all my huffing and puffing "sibling rivalry" didn't even enter into my thought process. Still, in my mind, that's not an acceptable excuse for what was said; just like latin passion is not an excuse for verbal or physical abuse. I have a feeling that this little episode has already been filed under "Latin Passion" and that life is probably back to "normal". That's the way I saw it for 14 years and I suspect that not much has changed since then in my absence. Life goes on.
Thank you, GySgtRet, for your clear and concise assessment.

Stanley Hroszow
06-21-06, 01:25 PM
Just heard this story.
There were two sisters both of whom had grown had grown children; one sister had one child, the other sister had two children. The sister with two grown children, now both adults, who at that time were both serving in and around the sandbox, got into some sort of family dispute with the other sister; words were exchanged, both heated and derogatory. One thing lead to another and the sister with the two sons slapped the other sister.
What does the other sister do? She tells her sister that she wishes that something bad happens to both her nephews while they are in the service of their country.
Now I ask you, is this not to believed?
No BS, this story is pretty close to my tree. Although it took place maybe over a year ago..it still took place and I just found out about it now. All I can add is that it definitely did not come from my side of the family.
What a bunch of horse manure. If someone has a problem with another person, deal with that person but don't go wishing harm to related others, who are already facing the threat of death or harm every day on foreign soil.
I tell you, friends, I have never loathed anyone this badly before. At the same time I feel tremendous pity for this person who is sinking or has already sunk, in my mind, into a hell of depravity and self worth.
I will never be able to see how an Aunt because an argument with her sister, would want to wish harm to her sister's children, her nephews, while they were deployed.
Kick me square in the arse, then turn me around and kick me in the nads. This story is as bad as I have ever heard. What a blankety-blank revelation.

Here's hoping that any of you won't have to deal with this kind of ultimate BS.

Gary Luke 6:37 and pray for all involved I just did