PDA

View Full Version : American's show their support at Camp Pendleton

redneck13
06-18-06, 11:37 AM
:flag: :banana: :D I watched the news (which I don't make a habit of that much) last eve. I seen where "REAL GOOD AMERICAN'S" were outside the gate (one of them) with banner's saying that they support the Marines of "Alleged" non substantiated crimes. One gentleman said to the effect....."These are our Men who "volunteered to go fight these people" to not support them is "Un-American." It did my heart real good to see the support of these folks. It wasn't a huge amout but, sometimes just a small amount can make a lot of noise, and get the message out to the masses that they too should support our troops. I have said time and time again, I didn't approve of the war for various reasons, mainly from my experience's in OZ. I----though---support give homage, honor, dignity, admiration to those who have gone and did their duty, those whom have gave the ultimate, and I wish they all could come home. I have a feeling that once the nation of Iraq is stablized, not unlike S. Korea, there will have to remain a force of United States Marine's, Soldier's Airman, Navy, there to maintain or help the Iraqi's continue to defend their country. If that's the outcome, so be it. We though, since we've started, can't pull out as this murpha wants. It would be giving in to terror all over the globe. I think if we kill every sumbeach terrorist we can, capture some and they get "death sentences" it will calm down. I want to be one, which I think was posted one time on here, a site where we could write letter's to any of the troops there, but especially Marines, to show our support of them. If anyone would have knowledge of such a site, I would appreciate them sending, or putting in a reply so we all could send a letter....E-mails, are hard to do I would imagine. So, I salute the backer's at Camp Pendleton, and hope there are more than will join in with them. I also wish that we could find out all their names, where we could write letter's to them, expressing our Brotherhood of Marine to Marine. Also to their families, send a letter to. So, with that said, Carry on Maggot's, and SF