PDA

View Full Version : Trying to Reenlist.

APostcardHello
06-16-06, 01:19 PM
Hello everyone. My name is David and I am new here. I was looking at USMC stuff on the 'net and happened across this forum and it seems to be the plae to go for what I am wanting to get help / find...

ssgtt32
06-16-06, 05:37 PM
talk to SixGuns, he might have some insite that will help! BTW if you have a discharge (DD-214), what is your RE code, that might be why the Marine Corps says no way! <br />
<br />
Maurice

marinegreen
06-16-06, 05:53 PM
Why dont you try contacting the CMC and explain your situation, or maybe ssgtt32 is correct. Another alternative I couuld think of is go into the army, do well and when your discharged head to the...

dscusmc
06-16-06, 06:09 PM
This is taken from the Enlisted Procurement Manual. Depending on your circumstances - you may have to wait two years and receive a CG Region waiver. If this is what you want to do - don't give up. Do...

APostcardHello
06-17-06, 06:01 PM
Talking to the head guys and explaining my situation is the route I'm trying to take, and I am hoping it will work. As far as the seperation code: RE-3F. And I have been through my 2 year waiting period. As you said, do well on the ASVAB and ace the Physical and that is what I am hoping will work out in my favor, so it seems I am at least on the right track.

How do I talk to SixGuns? I am assuming he is a member of the forums and I could just private message him?

Anyway, thanks for the advice guys. I hope it carries with me well on Monday / Tuesday when its time to talk to the MEPS doctor and whomever else and I try to get back in.

Here's to hoping I am one of the next stream of DEP'ers from Nashville, TN!

Oh, and if someone could let SixGuns know I would like to have a chat with him, that'd be awesome.

Ignition
06-17-06, 06:07 PM
try searching the member's list

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/memberlist.php