PDA

View Full Version : New Member

fathom
06-15-06, 02:11 AM
Hello and Semper Fi to everyone. My user name is fathom and I'm on this forum to support a friend of mine that takes his oath tommorow. I hope if I have any questions the Marines on this board will help to answer them. I appreciate everything you guys do and I have an absolute respect for you all as well. Thanks for the time and service you all put in to keeping us free.

jinelson
06-15-06, 03:34 AM
Thanks for your support fathom and also the support of your friend swearing in tomorrow. Please go to the Poolee Hall Forum and read the stickey threads that contain our rules. You made two violations of our rules so far but I will give you a chance to do as I have asked. The first violation was you posted to a thread in the Open Squad Bay its a Marines only forum and two you used Semper Fi which only those that have earned the title are to use in posting here. Welcome aboard Ken and I doubt that we will have any further problems after you have read and are familiar with our rules.

Jim :marine:

Sixguns
06-15-06, 07:10 AM
Welcome aboard! If your friend is not a member here, please encourage him/her to do so. Lots of knowledgeable peopleand relevent information for those preparing to earn the title Marine.