PDA

View Full Version : Ship date moved.

Rdy2gopoolie
06-14-06, 10:08 PM
Well, found out today that my ship date was officially moved up to June 26th. Much sooner then August 7th. Very happy but have alot to do. And I have to go to MEPS again because I had a root canal done and a fractured leg when I was a kid that I forgot about. I hope they dont boot me out. I dont know. Anyways thanks everyone for all of your motovation and information. See you all in a few months as I dont think I will be on the internet much before I leave. Thanks again.

jinelson
06-15-06, 03:55 AM
Thomas good luck to you Poolee I do hope to see you here again before you leave for MCRD.
Make us all proud and come back a Marine.

Jim

Mama
06-15-06, 04:21 AM
congrats!

Good Luck :D

Sixguns
06-15-06, 07:06 AM
Congratulations. You will earn the title Marine sooner than you planned!!!

Marine84
06-15-06, 08:02 AM
Your new life is about to start......................let the games begin! Good luck and come back with some cool stories.

rb1651
06-15-06, 12:27 PM
Best of luck to you. We'll all be waiting to hear from you.

quillhill
06-15-06, 01:44 PM
I bet this whole thing has suddenly become totally real for you, devilpup. I am stoked for you to, as the Marines say, git sum!
Keep your head up and do what your told. I would tell you good luck, I but I know you don't need no luck, you're a knowledgeable Leatherneck recruit, you got way more than luck on your side.

See you in a few months.