PDA

View Full Version : Disgusting

Lithium
06-14-06, 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCdT9dfrb-Q&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fsocialitelife%2Ecom%2F

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G470rfJQCI

This disgusts me. I would post this in the Main forums, but I dont want to post where I am not suppose to. Maybe it could be moved later?

Anyways, this makes me sick. But GO FOX NEWS!

Lithium
06-14-06, 09:16 PM
This disgusts me. I would post this in the Main forums, but I dont want to post where I am not suppose to. Maybe it could be moved later?

Im disgusted at the WBC...not that I didn't post in the main forums. Realized that could be taken wrong.

Rdy2gopoolie
06-14-06, 10:05 PM
Yea That family is NUTS. There is another video going around on myspace with the same women on another news clip.

K8 Mac
06-14-06, 10:59 PM
F*@# WBC. I can hardly believe there are people like that in the world let alone in the United States. Julie Banderas rocks! Those people suck.

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-14-06, 11:08 PM
OK people, I live in the sticks and still can't get broadband internet, so please tell me what this is so I don't have to wait forever for it to download.

K8 Mac
06-14-06, 11:16 PM
It is that crazy women from the Westboro Baptist Church that said "Semper Fi fags" and was being rude, disrespectful, and an all around bad person at the funeral of a soldier.

Mama
06-15-06, 12:33 AM
That group and others like htem were why the Patriot Guard Riders were formed

jinelson
06-15-06, 12:42 AM
Warning to all Poolees and wannabes I will allow this thread for the time being but it had better not turn into a political arguement. The first time I see any verbal abuse towards a member I will delete it. Threads of this nature tend to turn in verbal abuse of each other in this forum and political disagreements. Remember the true purpose of this forum is a place for poolees to mingle and ask questions. Get tips from your fellow poolees before you head to boot camp. Is that understood? And Lithium it has already been posted on the Marine forums and thoroughly discussed there. Be advised that it disgusts me as well but we Marines are sworn and die to defend the right of WBC to speak their piece even if we do not agree with it or like it.

K8 Mac
06-15-06, 12:52 AM
Aye, Aye Jim I will not verbally abuse anyone for their beliefs on here.

yellowwing
06-15-06, 01:33 AM
Highly provocative videos! I love to see a good verbal cat fight. One end lesson should be to careful pick what Conservative Fundamentalist group you choose to support.

Unintended Consequences (http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rls=GGLG,GGLG:2005-40,GGLG:en&q=unintended+consequences).

Marine84
06-15-06, 08:00 AM
That's OK - did you notice all of the Patriot Guard Riders that were there? These folks can say whatever they want - that's why we serve/d! OOH RAH!

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-15-06, 11:59 AM
Yellowwing, they are not conservative fundamentalists. While the fundamentalists do some strange things, the actions of this group cannot be put into that grouping. They are not following the Bible fully as a fundamentalist would. Rather, they are doing the same type of thing as the white supremacy movement does: they take a verse here and there and weave it together into something it never was intended to be.

I will leave it at that, (so this thread doesn't get closed down for you all) except to say that I didn't serve for this group. If a group hates America, the only freedom I will defend of theirs is the freedom to leave.

Bachle
06-15-06, 12:29 PM
its ironic isnt it. its exactly what our enemy is doing, except they are useing the koran instead of the bible.

CrazyBrave83
06-15-06, 02:40 PM
The WBC certainly Irks me, but what also irks me is that female reporter who flips the lid. The best interviews that Shirley Phelps has to deal with are the ones when the opponent doesn't get heated. All it sounded like to me was people yelling, not even a decent argument (as if the WBC even has a decent footing in that department). It just made me not want to side with either of the ladies. However, Sean Hannity's inability to be shaken exhudes confidence, not rage.

Regardless, Shirley Phelps Roper is a mess and so are her followers. That's what you get when you build a church on incest and crooked ideals.

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-16-06, 12:51 AM
Parker, please read jinelson's post and tell me how what you just said fits in. Think, just a little, before you type.

That said, it is in Kansas.

Lithium
06-16-06, 10:06 AM
Warning to all Poolees and wannabes I will allow this thread for the time being but it had better not turn into a political arguement. The first time I see any verbal abuse towards a member I will delete it. Threads of this nature tend to turn in verbal abuse of each other in this forum and political disagreements. Remember the true purpose of this forum is a place for poolees to mingle and ask questions. Get tips from your fellow poolees before you head to boot camp. Is that understood? And Lithium it has already been posted on the Marine forums and thoroughly discussed there. Be advised that it disgusts me as well but we Marines are sworn and die to defend the right of WBC to speak their piece even if we do not agree with it or like it.

I understand sir. It was not my intention to cause a political debate. It was just two videos that I happened to come across.

yellowwing
06-16-06, 01:50 PM
Yellowwing, they are not conservative fundamentalists. While the fundamentalists do some strange things, the actions of this group cannot be put into that grouping. They are not following the Bible fully as a fundamentalist would. Rather, they are doing the same type of thing as the white supremacy movement does: they take a verse here and there and weave it together into something it never was intended to be.

I will leave it at that, (so this thread doesn't get closed down for you all) except to say that I didn't serve for this group. If a group hates America, the only freedom I will defend of theirs is the freedom to leave.
I know Bro. But these are exactly the type of folks that exploit our efforts to secure their freedoms. They are dangerous experts on walking that fine line of criminality. A group of lawyers with an agenda is spooky!

It took years before Jack Kevorkian was finally incarcerated. I predict for the record that they will continue this bull shat for another 6 months. Then they will enjoy the company of our military veteran Correction Officers! :D

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-16-06, 02:01 PM
Yellowwing, they have actually stopped doing much actual protesting. Usually when they decide to go somewhere, the Freedom Riders quickly organize a counter-protest and outnumber them by a large margin. So, they've started just saying they will be places and never doing it, but still getting the publicity for it.

yellowwing
06-16-06, 02:13 PM
It will be nice when we finally see a number on their generic denims! :banana:

It would be even cooler if they end up in the care and feeding of Maricopa Sheriff Arpaio (http://www.mcso.org/).

CrazyBrave83
06-16-06, 06:37 PM
Parker, please read jinelson's post and tell me how what you just said fits in. Think, just a little, before you type.

That said, it is in Kansas.

Echo, I believe you were mixing me up with Parker. But I also didn't make any political jabs at anyone so I'm not sure what you mean, I'm a bit confused.

Mama
06-16-06, 06:59 PM
They do file their intent and get permits to protest at every single funeral...it's annoying really...but also...an FYI

the Patriot Guard Riders are not a protest or even a counter-protest group. We are there simply to pay our respects to a fallen hero of the US...*if* we happen to create a visual and audial shield in the process...well that's a bonus.

We also *only* ride if we are *invited* by the family. That makes our group invited guests...not counter protestors.

His_angel
06-16-06, 08:02 PM
I was on a ride just this morning. No protestors there. Just family, friends, military, and about 70 Patriot Guard Riders. Many of the family members even came over to thank many of us. There was another funeral this week. The PGR contacted the family and they have requested we not come to pay our respects as they only want a small family only service.

I'll admit I originally joined the PGR because of the protestors. But I have learned that it is so much more since then. Thus far I've been on 4 rides. Though many of the ones I've rode with have been on 20+ rides. For me it's about honoring the person, paying respects and not forgetting. I was one of the lucky ones.

"All gave some. Some gave all."

Angel

bigdog43701
06-17-06, 07:17 PM
beleve me...i would like to say something but i'm so pi@@ed off at ther that there is no way i can clean it up. just think though, we fought for her right to say that.

Stanley Hroszow
06-18-06, 01:04 PM
beleve me...i would like to say something but i'm so pi@@ed off at ther that there is no way i can clean it up. just think though, we fought for her right to say that. Bow Wow

Tallboot
06-20-06, 12:34 PM
This womens father developed that messed up corrupt church. Apparently she thinks she knows the word of god? I am a christian myself, and i support any other race/color/background/religion and anything that stand agianst these crazy people that think they know what god wants and everything.

Its crazy how she is, apparently in her eyes ... she has the power in the world, has the right to say what ever she wants because god told her so, and she knows the word of god because she is just that good, meanwhile looking at her resume probably didnt finish highschool from looks of her lol.

In any case, im proud to see the news reporters lashing at them they make alot of sense, When she uses "word of god" as a tool, as a defense and offense for her idotic comments and statements.

This is isnt the first time, anyone seen a video or if you were alive then of back in the 70's i beleive a "Christian couple" (pftt). Took over the bus because the book of "revelations" told them too, it was headline news, and the Swat team sniper shot them to wound, and the girl killed her husband and then shot herself. How do people go crazy?!?

Stanley Hroszow
06-20-06, 01:04 PM
This womens father developed that messed up corrupt church. Apparently she thinks she knows the word of god? I am a christian myself, and i support any other race/color/background/religion and anything that stand agianst these crazy people that think they know what god wants and everything.

Its crazy how she is, apparently in her eyes ... she has the power in the world, has the right to say what ever she wants because god told her so, and she knows the word of god because she is just that good, meanwhile looking at her resume probably didnt finish highschool from looks of her lol.

In any case, im proud to see the news reporters lashing at them they make alot of sense, When she uses "word of god" as a tool, as a defense and offense for her idotic comments and statements.

This is isnt the first time, anyone seen a video or if you were alive then of back in the 70's i beleive a "Christian couple" (pftt). Took over the bus because the book of "revelations" told them too, it was headline news, and the Swat team sniper shot them to wound, and the girl killed her husband and then shot herself. How do people go crazy?!? End Times,Man End Times.

mirabito2
06-23-06, 01:20 PM

Aye Aye Sir. I feel for your last sentence in this statement.

theoaj34
06-25-06, 10:28 AM
God Almighty, I can't believe that person. I want to go throwup and then kill her, (the gay supporter not the anchor women) Did you see that guy wearinng that shirt saying "God hates America!" UNBELIEVABLE!

LittleDevilDog
06-25-06, 10:42 AM
God Almighty, I can't believe that person. I want to go throwup and then kill her, (the gay supporter not the anchor women) Did you see that guy wearinng that shirt saying "God hates America!" UNBELIEVABLE!

Wish someone would tell them that Canada is open to 'em.

Tallboot
06-27-06, 12:26 AM
They'd rather spend there time complaining then acutally helping the good of the world. They would go to Canada and say god hates there Medicare.