PDA

View Full Version : American troops in shackles

fontman
06-14-06, 07:33 AM
American troops in shackles <br />
Jun 14, 2006 <br />
by Michelle Malkin <br />
<br />
Did you know there are seven young Marines and a Navy corpsman sitting in a military brig right now in leg and wrist shackles --...

Sixguns
06-14-06, 08:55 AM
Damn straight Skippy!!!

OLE SARG
06-14-06, 08:59 AM
Yeh, but our the f@#$ing terrorists in Gitmo have their air conditioning and their wonderful food menus for the days and then the muhammad loving MF'S get to pray that WE die!!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS F@#$ING PICTURE?????? Where's FATARSE ms murtha???? She needs to get in on this bashing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody needs to put a fist in his big piehole!!!

SEMPER FI,

aaron1965
06-14-06, 10:24 AM
You said it Ole Sarg!

mikegusmc
06-14-06, 02:18 PM
We have 1 media guy who is on the side of the Marines.. Michael Savage. The guy is crazy but he is getting the word out and has put up and got others to donate $$ to hire a civillian lawyer for our brothers accused of this B.S. here is his web address.http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/
Take a look for yourself. There was a big rally at Pendleton over the weekend for these Marines.

Murtha needs.... well I can't say but my MOS is 0311/8341 OOOORRRRAAAHHH!

Shadowman777
06-14-06, 05:25 PM
I highly doubt they are in leg irons and wrist shackles if they are in 8 x 8 ft cells. That being said, they could be in &quot;Deseg&quot; which would mean 23 hours in the cell. Either way it sucks - and the...

Shadowman777
06-14-06, 05:29 PM
Where's FATARSE ms murtha???? She needs to get in on this bashing too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody needs to put a fist in his big piehole!!!

Agreed. Sounds like Murtha is in dire need of a "Blanket Party."

horselady
06-14-06, 07:25 PM
I highly doubt they are in leg irons and wrist shackles if they are in 8 x 8 ft cells. That being said, they could be in "Deseg" which would mean 23 hours in the cell. Either way it sucks - and the Corps needs to get its head out of its ass, and treat them fairly.

I understand that the Corps is afraid the media. They are afraid the media will twist and distort anything these men may say - and I get that. It is a given that they will do that. I just hope that these men are not really in jail calls - rather tucked away from the press.

I heard one of the fathers today who called in to the Sean Hannity show
and said that yes, his son is in shackles 23 hours a day and the one hour
he is let out for recreation, the shackles are NOT removed.

Sean invited him to be on his show tonight (Hannity & Colmes, FOX News,
9-10 PM and 2-3AM in the Eastern time zone) and he accepted. So there
is still time to catch him if you wish.

Here are some photos, also form Michael Savage's site taken of the rally outside Camp Pendleton to protest these Marines' unfair treatment:

http://www.homestead.com/prosites-prs/rally.html

hrscowboy
06-14-06, 09:01 PM
hummmmmmmmmmmmm i guess some of you have never been in a red line brig or know what goes on in one...

Shadowman777
06-14-06, 09:08 PM
hummmmmmmmmmmmm i guess some of you have never been in a red line brig or know what goes on in one...

Brig? Yes - lol! "Red-line" brig - no - but from what I heard about them, I would not want to even visit.

Do they even have "red-line" brigs today???

mikegusmc
06-14-06, 11:03 PM
Thanks for the info on Fox. We used to run the brig on the USS Constellation. Mostly had squids in there. Never heard of a red-line brig. But then we did not have Marines in our brig.

Shadowman777
06-14-06, 11:22 PM
Thanks for the info on Fox. We used to run the brig on the USS Constellation. Mostly had squids in there. Never heard of a red-line brig. But then we did not have Marines in our brig.

If memory serves, there were only 2 or 3 left in 1979, and I believe those were being phased out. Word was (and I need help here) there were 3 lines. If a prisoner screwed up, he was moved up one line to the middle line. If he screwed up again, he was moved to the third line - which was the "red" line. When a prisoner was moved onto the last line - the red line - the guards could beat the crap out of you whenever they wanted.

That was the scuttlebutt in '79, but some of that info may be wrong.

hrscowboy
06-15-06, 02:15 AM
A red line brig is what it is, its a brig that has one red line to all functions such as hard cells which where 4foot wide 8foot long and 8 feet tall and to the head and showers and everything was in...

hrscowboy
06-15-06, 02:17 AM
And shadowman your right you mess up on the line you had all kinds prisoner guards and chasers all in your rear end..

OLE SARG
06-15-06, 08:57 AM
HEY, this sounds cruel and inhuman to me. Let's get the SOB aclu turds to take a long hard look at this inhumane treatment. BS - now if it was some homeless illegal aliens they would be on it like **** on a lawyer!!!!!!!!! aclu gives me a pain right in the middle of my arse - maybe one of those left-leaning arseholes could kiss it for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

rb1651
06-15-06, 11:05 AM
OLE SARGE, I agree with 100%. Where the h**l is the aclu now? They're probably suing the ICE for illegally rounding up 2100 ILLEGAL ALIENS in Operation Return To Sender. ****** jerks!!!!!

ggyoung
06-15-06, 12:21 PM
Mabe, just mabe after hrs. the "turn keys" and the NCOIC of there blocks are cuting them a little slack. I hope so. I know that this sometimes.

thedrifter
06-15-06, 06:44 PM
Camp Pendleton: America's Gitmo? <br />
Ibd <br />
Wed Jun 14, 7:00 PM ET <br />
<br />
Military Justice: America has in custody eight prisoners of war charged with murdering innocent civilians. They are kept in shackles....

fontman
06-15-06, 06:46 PM
Latest word has it the warriors are not shackled.

But, all else is apparently true, and totally unsat as far as this retired Marine is concerned.

:mad:

fontman
06-16-06, 06:45 AM
Sent: Thursday, June 15, 2006 12:55 PM <br />
To: Undisclosed Recipients <br />
<br />
Subject: Re: American troops in shackles <br />
<br />
As one who helped shape the state of corrections for the Marine...

Ironrider
06-16-06, 09:49 AM
Yeah where are those ACLU goons? They raise hell over Gitmo,Abu-Gahrb, most any police action, the tree-huggers in that garden in LA. But will they step forward for our men? No. Very typical.:mad:

marinefamily5
06-16-06, 01:25 PM
I don't know if anyone has seen this yet but my wife just sent this to me and I thought I would post the link for everyone. I just hope it works.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OWFjODg5YTE4NzVjNjMxMmEzZWUyNDE0ZTQwZjg0Zjc=

Osotogary
06-16-06, 02:52 PM
Marinefamily5- <br />
Now that was an interesting letter, marinefamily5. Thanks for the link. <br />
I can't imagine the amount of pressure General Hagee has coming towards him, every day, from so many...

BigPhil
06-16-06, 03:53 PM
I worked at the Base Brig at Subic Bay, RPI. We were a red line brig up to 66, when they built the new brig, We had prisoner's from CC to life, that were transfered to Trasure Island, We only used shackles was for transpertation.
At the old brig we marched the prisoners to the messhall to eat. I was their for 2yrs, 64/66 Maybe things have changed since I was in.
Semper Fi.
BigPhil

fontman
06-17-06, 08:59 AM
Sent: Friday, June 16, 2006 8:20 AM <br />
To: Undisclosed Recipients <br />
<br />
Subject: Re: American troops in shackles <br />
<br />
I thought I would pass on some information occasionally...

marinegreen
06-17-06, 09:23 AM
Hey Font, I havent noticed or maybe it didnt catch my eye but has the CMC stated anywhere that he is getting letters of support to these MARINES from past/present/future Marines. And if anyone is trying to stifle that fat-fuq murtha from causing anymore damage to our beloved Corps, has any military lawyers told him to zip-it ?

fontman
06-17-06, 07:51 PM
Green-san,

I suggested he zip it, and oh well, he gets short-toured as CMC.

Next CMC may know better, eh?

:)

booksbenji
06-17-06, 10:07 PM
http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31054

It is updated, Bro's. :evilgrin: