PDA

View Full Version : CIndy Sheehan

Phil Clifton
06-13-06, 11:02 PM
Do you realize $250,000 dollars from Uncle Sam for her sons death and she still hasn't put grave marker up. She gave him up to adoption when he was seven and now is giving up her other child in the new divorce.
QUITE THE LADY

sgt tony
06-13-06, 11:15 PM
Did you think she could get it right? Da not Cindy the kid will better off on dought.

horselady
06-14-06, 11:22 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/timedjumpoff/Sheehan_book.gif

yellowwing
06-15-06, 12:21 AM
FALSE

Dammit, do your research before you pass on political enemy slander!

Vacaville California Reporter

On 25 May 2006, The elegant marble slab is thick and emblazoned with a cross and delicate thickets of trees on both sides.

"Our Casey," reads an inscription on the front. "Ever faithful, kind, and gentle, good son, beloved brother, brave soldier, dear friend, you loved your family and lived your life serving others to the end." Six icons grace the other side, representing a military insignia, the theater, Eagle Scouts, Van Halen, the World Wrestling Federation and Superman.
That same publication also contacted Cindy Sheehan via e-mail for her comments on the placement of the headstone:
Sheehan said she had paid for the tombstone herself and was part of a family effort to put it up, even though its installation saddened her.

"It is important for the rest of Casey's family to have one," she wrote. "I guess the pain of seeing it etched in marble that he is dead is another pain I will have to deal with."

The headstone was very expensive, Sheehan wrote. She said that the government should have paid for it because of its responsibility for his death.

horselady
06-15-06, 03:10 PM
In response to yellowwing's PM to me re:

"Post Retraction?
Given the reported documented truth, do you want to qualify your statement about Cindy Seehan's son's grave marker?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The answer is NO, NEVER!

It's about time there's a headstone. What stands out in my mind about this mediaqueen, is her infamous photo shoot for the January '06 spread in Vanity Fair magazine where she is seen lying prone atop her son Casey's "headstone-less" grave.

Casey Sheehan was killed on 04/04/04 by insurgents/terrorists/scum in Sadr City, Iraq. It wasn't until 783 days later, on May 27, 2006, that a headstone was finally placed on the grave of SPC Casey Sheehan. May he rest in well-deserved peace.

Cindy Sheehan claims that she paid for the headstone, but in fact, just six weeks earlier (46 days to be exact), Sheehan admitted that she didn't even want him to have one, saying, "I didn't want to put a TOMBstone on my son's grave," she wrote, capitalizing the letters of the word "tomb."

In point of fact, speaking less than two weeks earlier, Cindy said "On Casey Sheehan's birthday, Memorial Day, I'll be at my son's grave and have a dedication for his tombstone."

But the lure of Australian dollars was too strong and when the tombstone was placed, Cindy was overseas, annoying people (and collecting money for herself). When she got word that a headstone had been placed, her e-mailed response was: "It is important for the rest of Casey's family to have one."

Cindy Sheehan was willing to pose for Vanity Fair magazine, in repose atop Casey's grave. She carried what she said were his boots wherever she went, to use as stage props. She even wore what she claimed was his fatigue jacket at photo-ops. When she's in Texas, she throws crosses around like confetti. Casey's boots, Christian crosses, rosary beads, pictures of Casey, the American flag; for Cindy Sheehan, they are nothing but props she uses to set the stage for media events and the photographers who cover them.

Cindy Sheehan has abused her 15 minutes of fame. It's time to let Casey rest in peace. It is his right and it is also what common decency demands.
http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage26/17.gif

www.cindysheehanwatch.com

yellowwing
06-15-06, 03:32 PM
Outstanding horselady! Our Marine Corps tenacity is not exclusive ;)

Other articles on this show that she felt that a headstone would be a permanent reminder that her son was really gone. Understandable grief process.

It really is sad when grief becomes political.

sgtofrifleman
06-15-06, 03:36 PM
Why can't she be happy that her son gave his life for her to be free. From what i heard and Casey is that he reenlisted to go back over to Iraq, my type of American. She just needs to be hit by something and gets off the media attention we have better things to look at on the news then that thing, everynight.
:flag:

OLE SARG
06-15-06, 03:43 PM
All things considered, cindy sheehan MADE her son's death political!!!!!!! Sounds like she could be nominated for "mutha of the year"!!!!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI,

marinegreen
06-15-06, 03:44 PM
AH-OH !! Are her and Ann Coulter collaberating on their fame to shame together. As long as the media promotes these 2 there gonna cause hate and discontent and not for the betterment either.Be great if they could both be like dried up dog sh** and just blow away with the wind

horselady
06-15-06, 04:05 PM
Outstanding horselady! Our Marine Corps tenacity is not exclusive ;)

25 years living around a TEUFELHUNDE will do that to ya! http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage37/10.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v209/timedjumpoff/356074.jpg