PDA

View Full Version : "tragic News For My Niece"

redneck13
06-13-06, 01:03 PM
:cry: I called my Nieces' Mom and Dad this morning. She has brain stem cancer. She's been having radiation treatments. They told me, the Dr. said, it has spread, it's "UNCUREABLE", she's got 3-6 month's. They are going to continue radiation and possible chemo therapy, to relieve the swelling in her brain, causing the Severe headaches, nausea, which she also is taking med's for. She was told to sign up for disability. She did. She told her Husband, who's also disabled from a Coal Mining accident, in KY., "it don't matter if they kill this cancer, it's just going to pop up somewhere else." Her Mom is dealing with it very well, but Dad, (all our female children are special to Dad's) he's not taking it as well....If I may, I ask for more prayer's for her, and he folk's. She's a good Christian Woman, Lady. We as human being's, see Death as final. When we should see it as a new beginning to be with Jesus and the Father and Holy Spirit. No more pain, tears, only true pure happiness. We though as human's must go thru a grieving process, I can only get a small empathy for them, as with my daughter who could've died, knowing my feelings. I can't and will I hope never have to experience the death of one of mine. God Bless, and thank you.

yellowwing
06-13-06, 01:08 PM
We'll keep the prayers going, Bro! Semper Fi

Ironrider
06-13-06, 10:28 PM
God Bless, I wish there was someething I could do.

rb1651
06-14-06, 02:40 PM
More prayers are on the way for all, my friend.

MillRatUSMC
06-14-06, 02:57 PM
We're at a loss for words, all we can offer are a few prayers...

Camper51
06-14-06, 03:44 PM
Prayers outgoing...

Osotogary
06-14-06, 03:57 PM
We're at a loss for words
Isn't that the truth, Ricardo.
Wind'nface- Please do the best that you can to endure. My prayers and thoughts are heading your way...as I type.
Take care.
Gary

chafas2531
06-15-06, 11:46 AM
http://www.theinterviewwithgod.comPaul. Brother, you hang in there! You are so right on in knowing that it will soon be over for us all. We need to remember that without a death there is NO resurrection! We all must go through this. I am with you and even more our Lord is with you all the way! Hang on to His hand and believe! God bless you and yours! Maranatha!
SEMPER FIDELIS!
ben \o/