PDA

View Full Version : A "big Thank You From My Daughter"

redneck13
06-13-06, 11:12 AM
:banana: :thumbup: :!: I just talked to my daughter who suffered a stroke. She's doing great. She wanted me to post a "BIG THANK YOU FROM HER TO ALL", who prayed for her, and especially to Stan. He sent her a card. She's not use to having so much attention over her, it's usually the other way around. I sent her all the replies all you sent. And, she said, Daddie, I'm going to keep these, cherish them, I just can't believe it. So from me, from her, a "GREAT BIG THANK YOU!! Carry on maggot's.

GySgtRet
06-13-06, 11:21 AM
I don't mean to get all mushy and all that. SO if you would just give her a BIG HUG from everybody...

:D
:yes:
:thumbup:

redneck13
06-13-06, 11:36 AM
:banana: You got it Gunny. And thanks, I will print and mail all responses to her. She has always been a person who loves to help other's. She told me also, Daddy, I will pray for all of the Marines on the site, no matter if they sent a reply or not. SF

Osotogary
06-13-06, 11:37 AM
Wind'nface-
Great news. Please pass on my best wishes to one and all.
Gary

lovdog
06-13-06, 11:49 AM
Life sure has a habit of throwing us all a curve ball - especially when you're busy talking to the catcher!! Makes one realize how precious your kids are to you - and all of your loved ones for that matter. And, how swiftly ones life passes by. Don't miss the opportunities to tell them how much they mean to you - it may be the last thing you ever get to say. No matter how old we get - you always worry about your children - that will never change. God has kept your daughter in his good graces Wind - probably so she can keep you straight & out of trouble!! Thats definitely a full time job!! Ha!
Kids - sometimes they can be a pain in the butt - but I can't imagine a life without them!! SF

outlaw3179
06-13-06, 11:50 AM
Thats great news Wind wish her the best from me buddy

redneck13
06-13-06, 12:07 PM
:banana: Thank ya'll for the uplifting replies except for one who sent me a pvt eme, that wasn't so nice, but I try to ignore "ignorance." My Daughter will be forever more grateful, as I have been to ya'll. You're the best to me. God's speed to all, I will send all replies to her, she loved them. SF