PDA

View Full Version : If this don't beat all

redneck13
06-12-06, 05:34 PM
:p :sick: Did ya'll hear about this woman who's on some school board, cain't remember the town, anyhow, there's this muriel/painting of a battle way back, the area Hero, maybe the revolutionary war on the wall or was, in a classroom. She said there are too many scary things on it. Like an angry wolf, people shooting, carrying guns for 2nd grader's to see. Some have said to her, "it scares me." Now let me ask you.....I know when my grandson was in the 2nd grade, he played video games of "MONSTER'S EATING PEOPLE." They, had it removed. If this don't beat all, how dumb can America get? I'll bet you 10-1, this same woman don't pay no never mind when she has the news on and it's showing the war going on, gun's goin' off, planes dropping bombs, I mean fo sho nuff real chit, and the painting scares kids? What in the world, I mean, dat burn, let's get it together!!

Osotogary
06-12-06, 06:40 PM
Me thinks this woman lives in a bubble, wind'nface, and she appointed herself to be righteous. She needs to go right down to the local newspaper and cable/television companies and protest violent advertising, violent lyrics in music, violent and demeaning television, all history books that show human conflict and suffering, cheese that's been on the shelf to long, and cockroaches having sex between the sheetrock while she is sleeping. The list could go on and on... but you catch my drift.

marinegreen
06-12-06, 07:08 PM
more then likely its someone who wants there 15 mins of glory, the **** gets real old. I'm sure the lil tyke has been in a room where someone is watching the news and there still bringing up the columbine school shooting.

Marine84
06-12-06, 08:17 PM
yeah, you know those kids probably play video games that have worse in them................I hate all of this political correctness crap.

Think I'll sue Budweiser - if I hadn't gotten drunk drinking their beer, I would have NEVER taken all those ugly guys home!

Think it'll work?

marinegreen
06-12-06, 08:27 PM
might have been the whiskey, might have been the gin, might have been 3 or 4 6 pacs, and I dont know why but my head is like a football and I think I'm gonna die.... some silly arsed song that was from back in the day. Marine84, all that matters is you got layed, we've all had ugly, even us ugly ones to start with had uglier then us,lol.