PDA

View Full Version : Raleigh Area ?

Poskew
06-11-06, 07:52 PM
I wanted to know if any Marines or Pool (ee)s are from the Raleigh, NC area. I would be great meet somebody and talk about the Marines or PT.

Thanks,
Poskew

ALongpre
06-11-06, 08:29 PM
Hello! My name is Abbie and I'm from Holly Springs, NC. I'm about 20 minutes from Raleigh. PM me if you want to talk!

Poskew
06-11-06, 11:12 PM
Awsome I sent you a PM. We are only 10 minutes from eachother. We ship on the same day. :cool:

Tallboot
06-12-06, 05:44 PM
Poskew you better be PTING!!!

Poskew
06-12-06, 11:10 PM
Ha yes sir... what was that about though :cool:

Poskew
06-12-06, 11:25 PM
Oh and no worries I got Abbie (ALongpre) to keep me motivated. I'd hate to have her laugh at me while I get drilled by a Drill Instructor ha. I think we ship on the same day September 5th. We seem to get along quite well. She seems to have a amazing personality and cute I might add :cool: . Ha well she is going to be a awsome Marine. We are joining for about the same reason. We are going to meet up sometime before we ship out to go to some concerts and talk about the Marines. There isn't anything better than having somebody at P.I. that you know to keep you motivated. MotherOfPooleen has a son who is soon to leave for the Marines who is also from Raleigh.Abbie moved from Mass. lately so I'm going to show her around town and introduce her to some buddies of mine so she doesn't feel so bad about being somewhere new before we ship out. MotherofPooleen is taking us in as her children which is okay. Hopefully I will get to meet her before I ship. Well I'm going to go to sleep. And Oh yeah for you Hockey Fans.... GO CANES HAHA.

Poskew<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-13-06, 12:11 AM
Ummm, I hate to break it to ya Poskew, but you won't be seeing her too often. They tend to keep the males and females apart as much as possible.

Poskew
06-13-06, 07:31 AM
Your right.

Rdy2gopoolie
06-13-06, 07:37 AM
Oh and no worries I got Abbie (ALongpre) to keep me motivated. I'd hate to have her laugh at me while I get drilled by a Drill Instructor ha. I think we ship on the same day September 5th. We seem to get along quite well. She seems to have a amazing personality and cute I might add :cool: . Ha well she is going to be a awsome Marine. We are joining for about the same reason. We are going to meet up sometime before we ship out to go to some concerts and talk about the Marines. There isn't anything better than having somebody at P.I. that you know to keep you motivated. MotherOfPooleen has a son who is soon to leave for the Marines who is also from Raleigh.Abbie moved from Mass. lately so I'm going to show her around town and introduce her to some buddies of mine so she doesn't feel so bad about being somewhere new before we ship out. MotherofPooleen is taking us in as her children which is okay. Hopefully I will get to meet her before I ship. Well I'm going to go to sleep. And Oh yeah for you Hockey Fans.... GO CANES HAHA.

Poskew<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>

Canes won....:cry: lol. See you later.

MotherofPooleeN
06-13-06, 10:58 AM
And Oh yeah for you Hockey Fans.... GO CANES HAHA.

One more game to go! AND it's in OUR HOUSE -- the loudest house in the NHL!!!! :banana:

And Poskew -- I do expect to hear from you :D

Poskew
06-13-06, 12:23 PM
Oh yeah you can bet your going to see me on the news doing something crazy if we win tommorow night!! ;) I think me and a bunch of friends from around NC state are going to Jax off of Gorman and Avent Ferry to watch the game. And after we win god knows where I might be or doing. !!! GO CANES

Poskew

Echo_Four_Bravo
06-13-06, 12:26 PM
I'm glad to see all the Canes fans on the board. I was at their first home game in NC, and have been a fan from then on. Even now when the Stars are the only team I get to see, I still root for the Canes.

MotherofPooleeN
06-13-06, 01:38 PM
Oh yeah you can bet your going to see me on the news doing something crazy if we win tommorow night!!Poskew

Not too crazy! Make us proud of you, not ashamed. Look at this thread to see what I mean --

http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30862

Big Brother is always watching. And I don't mean the TV show!
Yea, yea I read 1984, but it was in 1982 so I wasn't worried at all.:)
If you're on TV, you better say Hi Mama Lori!!! My wrath is worse then the Marine Corps!!

It's not "if" it's "when" we win tomorrow night!

Poskew
06-13-06, 02:40 PM
Haha I won't get to crazy but if i get interviewed or I see a camera I'm going to scream MAMA LORI ITS POSKE ha.