PDA

View Full Version : Letter's from The VA, I WANT NEW IDENTITY

redneck13
06-10-06, 05:22 PM
:mad: :evilgrin: :flag: I got my letter today from Maryland. It makes me want to puke. The bunch of pinheads running the VA, yea you Secy Igit, waited three weeks to tell somebody, which should of been us Veteran's first. But no, you or somebody leak's it to the Damn press, and now we're so jeapordized...not just myself, but, my ex-wife, my Son, who is my fudiciary, his information, and I don't want to hear anymore excuses, or "there could of been!!" Because it's nothing but BS coming from these idiot's who run the VA, and from the Whitehouse also. I want a new identity. I want a new Soc. Sec. number, and I want these lousy no count &^%^%$#@@(()&(^^ Pric's, to pay for me getting my credit report from all three credit reporting agencies. Do you realize what effect this ignorant, stupid, dumbass, who will never be known, probably promoted, it would cause if I was not to receive, you not receive your Monthly disability check? What do I do, tell my mortgage co., my other debtor's, "Oh I'm sorry I can't pay you, maybe in ten years these Idiot's in this puke filled VA system will give me back pay!!" "Until then, I guess you'll just have to come and get what I have, and maybe I can find a place on the damn street." And, all other Marines, could go into some debt, by these crooks, and it could be some kind of disastrous. Who in the hell cares? Well, the stupid bunch of nimkapoop's don't in our wonderful Gov't, but, I'm going to raise enough hell, they may come and find me, lock me up because I'm a "threat to nat'l security", they use that for every screw up. I'm going to write to my Congressman, Senator's, and by Golly, I'm going to make them listen, if I have to drive my motorcycle up the stairs, into the hall of "Idiot's", TO GET THEIR DAMN ATTENTION!!!!!!!!. As you might see by this, I'm just a hair ****ed off. There is absolutely no excuse for this most ignorant inept, bunch of Goof's who are part of the VA's action in this case, for them to remain in office. They should be taken out and horse whipped. I'm going on a campaign against the VA, so help me hanna, I'm not going to stop until I drop dead. Oh, yeah, tell us some more about "oh it was only 2.2 million Veteran's involved." "Oh WE don't think the information got into the wrong hands." HORSE S*****!!! Color it, spin it, were they compromised? HELL NO. So why should they care? Oh you're over reacting. Like hell I am. I also invite all, I don't care if you didn't get a letter, please, for all your brother Veterans, write, you don't have to be afraid, write your people, let 'em know how you feel, they may never read it, but, if enough of us write, or as far as that goes, stage a protest on the Capitol's steps, maybe we can wake these JACKASSES UP!! DIRTY STINKIN' MAGGOT'S. SF.