PDA

View Full Version : Secy of VA? Looked like a Duck out of Water

redneck13
06-08-06, 04:24 PM
:evilgrin: :mad: As I watched the Senate hearings about the VA idiot whom took what 2.5 million, (also heard 6 million) Veteran's personal data home, then had his lap top stolen, "oh they don't know what they have" i.e. thieves, "WELL HELLS BELLS, THEY DO NOW!!" Anyhow, the Secy of the VA looked like a Duck trying to find water. He looked so confused, so aggitated, and actually "DUMB!" His answer's were inept, he didn't have a clue what was going on. This is what just burns my A** to no end. Where do they get these people? If I was the Secy of any department, I'd make damn sure I had my S*** together, and not look like some "idiot" who couldn't give any "real answer's." Like a "Duck looking for water." And I'm expecting any day now to get a letter in the mail telling me, "Oh we're sorry to inform you, but, you're personal data was taken." "PLEASE CHECK YOUR CREDIT REPORTS." Why should "I" have too? I think the gubmit should supply each and everyone of "US", which more than likely include's a majority on this site, to pay to get all three reporting agencie's, credit reports. But, I don't have much to worry about, if they do steal mine, my "Fudiciary's?, well they won't get much, cause my credit is like ziltch point crapola. LOL. I hope everyone checks, because the VA is so screwed up, they cain't even get computer's linked up right to talk to another VA. That's why the people who were trying to do this "quit." Not what the Secy of the VA stated. I also think heads should roll. From the Chief of Staff, to the idiot who took what he/she wasn't allowed to take home. "FIRED, NOT TRANSFERRED OR DEMOTED." INCLUDING OUR ILLUSTRIOUS VA SECY. Whataya'll think? Carry on Maggot's.

GySgtRet
06-08-06, 08:04 PM
How ironic to have all of this information and yes he does look very stuoid indeed...!!! Yesterday I got a letter from the VA advising me of the possible comprimise of my information. Within the explainations he states that these nitifications were sent out by the I R S. Oh great the I R S can find me so I wandering here no wonder the VA is so screwed up they don't know where any of us Vets are or even the active duty.

FistFu68
06-08-06, 08:28 PM
:evilgrin: THEY REALLY HAVE ME WORRIED,NOW! I'M SCHEDULED NEXT WEEK FOR PENIS REDUCTION SURGERY,MAYBE I'LL CANCEL? :evilgrin:

CAS3
06-09-06, 03:03 AM
WIND N FACE

1.The computers at VA have been "online" with each other, someone is giving you bad dope!

2.The letter states you MAY be compromised.

3. The dumbazz was fired and faces legal action. It is a felony to remove VA information from the building. He was a 30 year employee who no longer has a retirement.

4. All credit reports are free.

As I have posted in the VA forum:

ATTENTION:

ALL VETERANS ARE BEING SENT THE LETTER

The person who has stolen the info, in most likelyhood does not know what he has.
The information contained on the discs would be almost impossible to extract, unless you are an IT genious.
The VA has many programs associated with the disc to allow it to run properly and I am very sure that this individual does not have access to such programs.

As a veteran and a person who worked with the VA, I am not in the least bit worried about this and neither should anyone else be.

I feel that there will be "people" trying to make money off of this former VA employees extreme error in judgement and subsequent loss of property.

Veterans should refer to the letter for information and not be misquided by "individuals" seeking monetary gain or notoriety.

marinegreen
06-09-06, 03:44 AM
I wasnt worried cuz I knew that a person couldnt just pop on there and get that info. It is ironic that his house was broke into and this stuff came up missing. I seen where there was a differnt incendent but with same senerio,someone took computer that had a million names on it but dont quite remember who they intailed. Just cant trust anyone anymore.

redneck13
06-09-06, 06:46 AM
:beer: :evilgrin: :banana: The banana stands for the VA, as that's about all they day is dance around everything when pushed to tell the truth. LOL. Dat burn, Gunny I'm sorry you got one dem letter's. I ain't checked my mail in a couple two three days and with my dat blame luck, I'll get one also. From the IRS? You got to be s*****in' me!!! If this don't beat all. I noid the VA was inept, no security background checks on over 635thousand employee's, I use that term loosely, as it's like watchin' a state hwy crew....8 leaning on their shovels, 1 working LOL. The Secy, a ???Nam Vet?>??? doing what, No offense to any who did, worked as a remington raider. Ya see and ya know Gunny, GW, has to appease everybody, so he put's a Vietnam Vet as Secy of State. "This will get them off my back." And to the credit of the remington raider's in OZ, If it's so he was one of ya'll, I damn sure wouldn't claim him. Of course he doesn't answer to us, the Vet's, he answer's to Congress. Now does this makes sense too? TRy and write one of em....since they're appointed by the Pres., Not a civilian, Marine, no damn body can reach 'em...He even said we don't know how many "Dead" soldier's/Marines etc. we have. Nor dependent wives. So you're so right Gunny, they don't have a clue if you're alive, dead, being a double. Just like I had to send a pair of glasses back to the Va. Boy I got a butt chewin.' Don't ever mail them back, bring them back, cause they???whomever steal them, put sunglass in the them, sell them in on the streets. Oh, I'm suppose to drive 150 miles one way so nobody will steal them, "HOW 'BOUT FIXIN' THE F****PROBLEM JERK BUTT??!" I'd better stop, I can't get this fired up this early....Thanks Gunny, enjoyed it. Some of the young guns on here may never have to use this wonderful death house, so they don't got a clue as to what we're talking 'bout. So they'll, somebody will come up with some lame thing. Just ignore it. LOL.
How ironic to have all of this information and yes he does look very stuoid indeed...!!! Yesterday I got a letter from the VA advising me of the possible comprimise of my information. Within the explainations he states that these nitifications were sent out by the I R S. Oh great the I R S can find me so I wandering here no wonder the VA is so screwed up they don't know where any of us Vets are or even the active duty.