PDA

View Full Version : Marine Corps leader won't quit over Haditha case

marinefamily5
06-07-06, 07:25 PM
By Will Dunham Wed Jun 7, 4:19 PM ET <br />
<br />
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The head of the U.S. Marine Corps on Wednesday took responsibility for ensuring his troops are properly trained, but said he would not...

marinegreen
06-07-06, 08:24 PM
LOL,The saying engineers up really means wake up you bums,nap time is over and your not in the NAVY !!! Myself I'm getting sic and tired of hearing about how these MARINES who supposedly commited this crime of killing civilians. As usal people are reading this and right off the bat there calling MARINES barbaric murders and as usual all the facts are not in, and the civilian population who havent been in combat knowing the stress our troops are under 24/7, sh** we have men/women on there 3rd tour and the stress level is really gonna be high. Now there saying this ordeal is the sole reason for other countries disliking us, I say this is political B.S. its this administrations cop-out and there the ones running with this story. Bush finally admitted he screwed the pooch on this one but the fact of the matter is we're in to deep to back out now, we lost face along time ago with other countries so lets not blame the prison story and the civilian casualities as the cause.Senator binden says the men up the chain of command should resign, he did mention rumsfeld but not BUSH, i SAY THIS WHOLE ADMIN SHOULD RESIGN, but I guess we'll just have to wait unti lNov. 2008 for that to happen. But I gotta admit, who do we put in office from either party who isnt a liar, crook and for corporate America.

horselady
06-07-06, 08:30 PM
If reports I have read are true, why are these Marines being
held at Camp Pendleton being treated worse than the
prisoners held at Gitmo? I heard that these Marines are shackled
on hands and feet, even during their one hour per day of "recreation"
time. Are they being held in solitary confinement with these
shackles on 24/7 when the Muslim terrorists are given special
menus, prayer rugs and Qu'rans so they can pray 5 times a day,
air conditioning, and sports equipment?

Please tell me this is not so, or if it is, why are they being
treated like convicts before there is even an indictment (or is it
cout martial)?:(

marinegreen
06-07-06, 08:44 PM
cuz this administration is catering to the muslim uprising over this, our leaders send us into war for there fianancial gain but they want us to throw rocks while we're being blown up. The longer we stay BUSH/CHENEYS course so HALIBURTON can keep making $$ our men/women are going to be doing 3-4-5-6 tours,bad things do happen in war when stress levels are maxed out, but alot of our non military politicians dont see this or atleast turn a blind eye to it.