PDA

View Full Version : Update

Lithium
06-07-06, 06:54 PM
Hey I know I have not posted on these forums in a while, so I just thought I would check in and see how everything is going. I just got back from MEPS, so that is a big deal. I have an open contract right now, but I will be changing it to 0300 Infantry Option with the three choices being: Rifleman, Machine Gunner, Assaultman.

I am set to ship out 20070604! I just wanted to drop in and say that this is another EXTREMELY happy, brand-new Poolee. :D :flag: :iwo:

jinelson
06-07-06, 07:00 PM
Congratulations Alex! You are no longer a Marine Friend and are now a Poolee/DEP so change your status and avitar on your profile and while your there check for buddies at the bottom.

Jim :)

Thatcher
06-07-06, 08:10 PM
Congrats, Lithium.

Stay moto in the next year and get yourself prepared, but don't forget to have a little fun for yourself in the mean time.

Mama
06-08-06, 04:52 AM
Congrats!!!!

LittleDevilDog
06-08-06, 09:05 AM
Good to hear, bro. Now the wait is on for the "big day," huh? :evilgrin:

Lithium
06-08-06, 05:37 PM
Yea I can't wait! Maybe move it up to late next May, but who knows.

Thank you everyone.

LittleDevilDog
06-08-06, 05:49 PM
Yea I can't wait! Maybe move it up to late next May, but who knows.

Thank you everyone.
Sure thing, bro. Can't wait to see ya back a Marine! Just as anxious to see yourself succeed as you.

My time will come here before I know it.

Tallboot
06-11-06, 02:21 PM
Congratulations man, Your in with me ... youll probably leave before me though i have to wait until december! Yea were all on open, all the job fields are tooken until october :(.

Lithium
06-11-06, 08:26 PM
yea Im open contract untill October.