PDA

View Full Version : Daughter extends "HER THANKS TO ALL"

redneck13
06-07-06, 07:25 AM
:D :banana: :!: I talked to my daughter yesterday, she's doing much better, and I told about ya'll....She broke down in tears, and told me, Daddy, this is unreal!!! Please convey my gratitude and "THANK TO ALL" who are praying for me.
I too want to thank all for your thoughtfullness and prayer's..SF Win

GySgtRet
06-07-06, 07:31 AM
It is the least that we could do. Just tell her that it is all heart felt and her recovery is very important to all of us.

redneck13
06-07-06, 07:37 AM
It is the least that we could do. Just tell her that it is all heart felt and her recovery is very important to all of us.:banana: :flag: The brother/sisterhood of Marine's beats any other hands down. I will pass on all to her. Thanks so much Gunny...SF Win

marinegreen
06-07-06, 05:32 PM
She has a abundence of Marines praying for her, God does listen to his Marines.I bet Chesty,Dan and Smedley were right there on his right side saying to him what needed to be done.

marinegreen
06-07-06, 05:32 PM
She has a abundence of Marines praying for her, God does listen to his Marines.I bet Chesty,Dan and Smedley were right there on his right side saying to him what needed to be done.

redneck13
06-07-06, 05:38 PM
:D :banana: :flag: Today I printed a copy of all the responses ya'll have given for my Daughter, and I know she'll love them, she'll keep them forever. She was born right after I got out of boot camp, Dec, 66. I will say again, "THANKS" to all, with all my heart and soul......SF