PDA

View Full Version : Jane "the traitor" Fonda---AGAIN

sgt.lane
06-06-06, 02:53 PM
:tank: :mad: :thumbdown A TRAITOR IS ABOUT TO BE HONORED: <br />
<br />
IF YOU NEVER FORWARDED ANYTHING IN YOU LIFE FORWARD THIS SO THAT EVERYONE WILL KNOW!!!!!!....... <br />
<br />

sgt.lane
06-06-06, 02:55 PM
Just got this in my email!!! Wondered if anybody knows if this is true or not???

Phantom Blooper
06-06-06, 03:17 PM
&lt;CENTER&gt;Hanoi'd with Jane&lt;/CENTER&gt; <br />
Claim: Jane Fonda betrayed U.S. POWs during the Viet Nam War. <br />
<br />
&lt;NOINDEX&gt;Status: Multiple: <br />
During a 1972 trip to North Vietnam, Jane Fonda propagandized on...

jo1753
06-06-06, 03:25 PM
I got the same email today............dono if theirs any truth to it or not. One thing you can count on it.......She probably doesn't give a rip.....what we think of her. She didn't at the time she pulled her B.S. and she still didn't when she made her ( SO CALLED ) " lame " apology on TV not to long ago. She was a *itch then and shes still a *itch today. But like most entertainers would admit..... bad press is better then no press at all. You and I both know she never did have much going for her except being born to a very famous actor/father. Other then that shes a no talent......and would have been long forgotten about......Had it not been for the *hit she pulled. So I guess if she wants to be in the top 100 famous women for being a female type Benidict Arnald type..................Thats fine with me...........Because " We " know the real story behind her so-called fame...!!!

jo1753
06-06-06, 03:32 PM
I got the same email today............dono if theirs any truth to it or not. One thing you can count on it.......She probably doesn't give a rip.....what we think of her. She didn't at the time she pulled her B.S. and she still didn't when she made her ( SO CALLED ) " lame " apology on TV not to long ago. She was a *itch then and shes still a *itch today. But like most entertainers would admit..... bad press is better then no press at all. You and I both know she never did have much going for her except being born to a very famous actor/father. Other then that shes a no talent......and would have been long forgotten about......Had it not been for the *hit she pulled. So I guess if she wants to be in the top 100 famous women for being a female type Benidict Arnald type..................Thats fine with me...........Because " We " know the real story behind her so-called fame...!!!

His_angel
06-06-06, 09:49 PM
Was Jane Fonda a traitor. Yes. Was. Will. Always Will Be. She can't "take it back." I don't watch movies with her in or or in any way affiliated with her. I don't watch tv shows with her. Many may forget. I was just born when she was starting to show her true colors. But I'll never forget. History is the study of our past so we don't make the same mistakes. I certainly won't make the mistake of believing she has changed or honestly regrets what she did. {Other than maybe her regretting all the money she may have made had she not been branded a traitor.}

Angel

greensideout
06-06-06, 11:14 PM
Yep, she was/is a scum in the scheme of it all.

redneck13
06-07-06, 07:50 AM
:mad: :evilgrin: :!: One way we all can do something to make our voices heard is go to the ABC's website, click on the site about 100 women and let them know how as "TRUE AMERICAN'S" really feel about her. I have forgiven the *****, but she don't deserve any reward, no matter how many times she's apologized for her actions. It makes me sick...Typical "liberal" press B****S**** Go get 'em Maggot's. Win

GySgtRet
06-07-06, 08:28 AM
Unfortunately if we go to ABC news on this they are part of the proble. they are LIBERAL press amungst other choice words. Maybe the FCC could squelch this "1" of the centuries 100 top women. I am not so sure that some of these women would want to be associated with this, thing... TRAITOR?

ChristianMedia
06-07-06, 09:25 AM
http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/ChristianMediaUSA/JaneFondaNVA.jpg (http://s76.photobucket.com/albums/j7/ChristianMediaUSA/?)<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD align=middle>

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>

</TD></TR><TR><TD align=middle>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FistFu68
06-07-06, 12:32 PM
:evilgrin: I'M SURPRIZED NO ONE EVER WACKED HER~TED TURNER NEED'S A JAP SLAP,JUST FOR BEDDING DOWN WITH THE LITTLE COMMIE WITCH! :evilgrin:

Dave Coup
06-07-06, 04:03 PM
I will never forget or forgive the scumbag, traitorous B I T C H.
As my late Father would have said "I wouldn't pee in her mouth if her guts were on fire." My own sentiments are less eloquent and far more vulgar.

Semper Fi

horselady
06-07-06, 08:38 PM
This is a true story but one that I read about
at least 2 or 3 years ago.