PDA

View Full Version : When it rains, it pours Prayer's Please?

redneck13
06-06-06, 01:19 PM
[COLOR="DarkGreen"]:( :!: Well, I again want to impose on my Brothers and Sisters to help with prayer's again for some more of my family and a friend.....Sometimes it seems when it rain's it pours! Prayer is so powerful, I know all are heard, so I'm going to explain what is going on, what has happened.....
I just learned that my Bro'n Laws' Daughter, Cynthia Cisco, who beat breast cancer for two years, it never reared it's ugly head again. But, I just found out she now has cancer of the lower end of the Brain Stem. She's undergoing "Radiation of the entire Brain." It doesn't look promising. (even though I'm divorced, she is still my niece and her Dad is still my dear, dear friend). They are such good people, you get what you see. They are asking for prayer's from everyone I know to help. My best friend in high school, my former wife's cousins' daughter 39, with a 3 yr old daughter, just died of anaphylatic shock. From a bee sting. They are devestated. Her name was Angie Sympson. Father and Mother, Eddie, and Sandy. Please pray for her soul and them also. Then my Mother, Mary Bailey, has Alz's, and is failing fast. My older Sister is taking care of her. Which in itself is a mighty big undertaking. I ask when you can, as often as you can to pray for my Mother and my Sister, Sandra Morgan. I know it seems like I'm asking a lot, but, I know I can depend on Marines to pull together with me. I'm overwhelmed for all who are praying for my Daughter....You don't know what it means to me. God Bless all, and one big Semper-fi to all of you, my love is undending for all here. Win/COLOR]

FistFu68
06-06-06, 01:28 PM
:evilgrin: CONSIDER IT DONE! MY BROTHER,AND WILL DO SO~CONSTANTLY!!! GOD~SPEED! :evilgrin:

Osotogary
06-06-06, 01:57 PM
What an onslaught, wind'nface. Certainly, without a doubt, prayers will be said on behalf of your ailing and deceased family members as well as to you. I don't know how my prayers will affect the divine outcome but I'm sure going to give it my best shot. Take care..as best you can.
Gary

Echo Lima
06-06-06, 02:14 PM
you got prayer coming from here in H-Town (HOUSTON) Texas.
1 Peter 1:5-7 (New International Version)

5who through faith are shielded by God's power until the coming of the salvation that is ready to be revealed in the last time. 6In this you greatly rejoice, though now for a little while you may have had to suffer grief in all kinds of trials. 7These have come so that your faith—of greater worth than gold, which perishes even though refined by fire—may be proved genuine and may result in praise, glory and honor when Jesus Christ is revealed.

His_angel
06-06-06, 09:36 PM
Affirmative. Prayers from Texas.

Angel

hrscowboy
06-06-06, 10:29 PM
prayers are headed your way my brother...

garryh123
06-06-06, 11:00 PM
Prayers out brother.

CAS3
06-07-06, 07:31 AM
Prayers, Sympathies and Well Wishes to you and your Wind

GySgtRet
06-07-06, 07:36 AM
There is a birage of prayers and well wishes comeing your way from Stafford Virginia..

S/F

redneck13
06-07-06, 07:42 AM
:banana: :D Cas? Thank you so much, I will convey your reply to her. She's so greatful.....I am too. Our comraderie as Marines, there's nothing else like it. My gratitude and appreciation....I just don't have words to say how it makes me feel. Again thanks. SF.Win
Prayers, Sympathies and Well Wishes to you and your Wind

chafas2531
06-07-06, 09:44 AM
:flag: Paul. I will pray for your sister and mom and others. Yes brother, prayer works. I never thought this non-rated would issue an NCO an order but here goes: Do not ever think that you are a burden to any Marine! You can count on us and more importantly, on the Lord! Amen! God bless you! Keep us informed.
Semper Fidelis!
ben:marine:

thedrifter
06-07-06, 10:12 AM
Prayers Outbound!

Ellie and Mark

Stanley Hroszow
06-07-06, 02:46 PM
prayers have been said and will continue. 2 cards went out on the first request, one from just me, and one from all who were saying prayers I put on the card the names just as listed on the threads. (yes I stole them all) And I may do it again so put me in the brig if you must.:evilgrin: this is because I am some one sneaky always lurking about.

Stanley Hroszow
06-07-06, 02:48 PM
What an onslaught, wind'nface. Certainly, without a doubt, prayers will be said on behalf of your ailing and deceased family members as well as to you. I don't know how my prayers will affect the divine outcome but I'm sure going to give it my best shot. Take care..as best you can.
Gary Just belive and know in your heart, and it will be done in His timing.