http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8g3u_4X6DQ&search=drill%20instructor

PFTstud
06-04-06, 05:10 PM
Nasties.

JimmyK
06-04-06, 06:14 PM
Nasties.

"STUD"
Are you aware that you have posted in plain view your shipdate and name? Do you know that Drill Instructors from both depots have been know to frequent this site? And do you know that recruits have been called out by Drill Instructors for things they have done on the internet (ask Lance Corporal Joe Syznal what happened when they found his blog). Im only a Poolee so take this little piece of advice for what its worth. Keep your little snide comments to your self. It's safe to assume that you have already started digging your grave before you've even stepped foot on those Yellow footprints, from here on out shut up and just listen and comment only when comment is necessary.

Mods, if you feel I have crossed the line with this post I appologize, and please, feel free to delete my post. This kid has really gotten on my nerves the last few days and I really wanted to say this before I leave tommorow.

jinelson
06-04-06, 06:35 PM
Jimmyk theres no need to delete or edit your post, what you said is absolutely correct. Good luck and stay moto, see you 1 September.

Jim

PFTstud
06-04-06, 06:41 PM
"STUD"
Are you aware that you have posted in plain view your shipdate and name? Do you know that Drill Instructors from both depots have been know to frequent this site? And do you know that recruits have been called out by Drill Instructors for things they have done on the internet (ask Lance Corporal Joe Syznal what happened when they found his blog). Im only a Poolee so take this little piece of advice for what its worth. Keep your little snide comments to your self. It's safe to assume that you have already started digging your grave before you've even stepped foot on those Yellow footprints, from here on out shut up and just listen and comment only when comment is necessary.

Mods, if you feel I have crossed the line with this post I appologize, and please, feel free to delete my post. This kid has really gotten on my nerves the last few days and I really wanted to say this before I leave tommorow.

lol.

It seems that you are more worried then i am, I'm going to get trash anyway.. so what? ;)

Curt Geezus
06-04-06, 11:59 PM
That would SUCK

onux16
06-05-06, 10:01 PM
not to stray off the REAL topic at hand, I've seen posts form mods telling the poolees to make sure their profiles are updated with proper information. I've even seen the occasional "threat" with the status of our accounts. I'm not complaining about the rules, so I don't mind following them.

about the video posted, that seems more like the competitions held among poolees rather than an actual poolee meeting. I know my station competes with others twice during the year. We also compete once a month with each other doing the same stuff... I've just never seen parents show up at a "normal" poolee meeting.

Tallboot
06-06-06, 02:31 PM
That is a poolee meeting, it happens once a year here .. Ive been to one last month before summer, i have about 2 or 3 buddies on this Webpage that were formation, right next to me or in another group. We had Drill instructors and Parents on the bleachers (ours was out on a baseball field) it was a competetion from Atlanta, Gainsville and 2 other places i dont remeber. We did Pull ups and were given speeches. Only reason we didnt do tug of war and everything else was because of rain.

Now what we do every MONTH is a Poolee function, we usually just have about 5 recruiters yelling at us, Pting, Eating, football its fun and keeps you extra Motovated. Good video, thats exactly what happen to us.

"Stud" I may be nasty, I may not have a uniform, i may not be correct about everything thing i say on this webpage and **** Marines off, But im proud to even be within arms length of a Marine or Drill instructor.