PDA

View Full Version : Media scoundrels Vietnamize Iraq

fontman
06-02-06, 08:40 AM
By Melanie Morgan <br />
June 2, 2006 <br />
WorldNetDaily.com <br />
<br />
Every news article I read, every newscast I see, every time the words &quot;Marine&quot; and &quot;Haditha&quot; pop up on my search engine - my blood starts to...

sgt tony
06-04-06, 10:30 PM
:flag: :usmc: Hey the guy who took 100,000 is not a thug till the jury says so. I say that is why the news media do things but the Marines are guilty till proven innocent that is what they are trying to say.

OLE SARG
06-05-06, 08:39 AM
The drive-by media SUCKS big time. They don't worry about the essentials for a good article like FACTS, WITNESSES, ETC. Some of these media people need their asses kicked up between their shoulder blades.

SEMPER FI,

Old Marine
06-05-06, 08:44 AM
The drive-by media SUCKS big time. They don't worry about the essentials for a good article like FACTS, WITNESSES, ETC. Some of these media people need their asses kicked up between their shoulder blades.

SEMPER FI,

MOST of these media people need their asses kicked up between their shoulder blades.

His_angel
06-05-06, 01:12 PM
The fact is that the &quot;news media's&quot; have a priority. The priority is to make money. Not to be &quot;fair and balanced&quot; or even tell the full truth. The media types in general don't feel or think that...